June 2011 Filers

julias522, thanks!!! Good luck to you as well!

Hi! I see you are already set for an interview, congrats!

I have one more question for you regarding the RFE, my response was delivered yesterday, July 25; in your case, how long did it take them to touch your case again?

Goodluck to all!

Thanks! Actually I didn't get any RFE response yet! But I'm guessing that if they moved me to "testing & interview" this means that they are satisfied. At least for now.
And I sent my RFE response on June 26, but on the website officially it says that they received it on June 29. So it took them almost a month to move forward with my case. Hopefully your case will start moving soon as well! Good luck!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Lucky you :)

By the way, I'm so jealous of you being in Manhattan!!! NYC is my dream place :) I lived in Brooklyn for 1,5 years before moving to MI. Everything because of my husband's job here; otherwise I would NEVER leave NYC. I miss it so much! But one day I'll be "back in the New York groove" as they sing in one of my favorite songs ;)

Good luck!
lol. MI is lucky for you as you will get your GC there very soon. I guess since NY approved gay marriages there will be more people in AOS line, so its good you moved to MI ;-D good luck!!

Hi, i just did my walk in FP last week, just wondering how will i know that EAD production card is being ordered? i signed up for the E-notice (the portfolio thing in uscis website) today. TIA! Good luck to all of us!
yup that will tell you whenever EAD is in production. As I see in this blog most of the ppl get their EADs after around 60 days from the day USCIS received application. Also in some states they are moving fast for interview so its possible that you get your GC before even they make decision on your EAD. good luck.

lol. MI is lucky for you as you will get your GC there very soon. I guess since NY approved gay marriages there will be more people in AOS line, so its good you moved to MI ;-D good luck!!

Well, it's not always true! Look at our timelines - I sent my package on June 6 and I have my interview 4 days after you!!! :)
But anyway - I would be willing to wait for my GC longer, but live in NYC ;) I just feel like I'm at home over there. But in Michigan schools are less expensive, so I'll get my RN here and then will move to NYC ;)

Good luck to you as well!

Well, it's not always true! Look at our timelines - I sent my package on June 6 and I have my interview 4 days after you!!! :)
But anyway - I would be willing to wait for my GC longer, but live in NYC ;) I just feel like I'm at home over there. But in Michigan schools are less expensive, so I'll get my RN here and then will move to NYC ;)

Good luck to you as well!
RN, you are rich...if not now you will be very soon ;-D

RN, you are rich...if not now you will be very soon ;-D

LOL, not now rich that's for sure! But hopefully someday in the future I will be rich, who knows ;) I actually finished my 1st semester of nursing school today and totally rocked it!!! :cool: 18 more months to go and life will change for the better ;)

So I haven't been online much lately but I'm seeing a lot of people's cases are moving really fast. Congrats and good luck to all!

Hi everybody! I'm a June filer,too. Waiting for EAD and IL now.

Here's my date:
day 0, June 8: mailed package
day 1, June 9: package received;
day 13: June 13: Received NOA letters;
day 31, July 9: Received Bio letter for I485 and RFE letter
day 36, 07/14: walk-in Bio done.
day 37, 07/15: Evidence received. (sent the evidence on 07/12 and signed on 07/13)

Last edited by a moderator:
online status changes to IL for 08/29.

day 0, June 8: mailed package
day 1, June 9: package received;
day 13: June 13: Received NOA letters;
day 31, July 9: Received Bio letter for I485 and RFE letter
day 36, 07/14: walk-in Bio done.
day 37, 07/15: Evidence received. (sent the evidence on 07/12 and signed on 07/13)

Yay!! June ppl are moving really fast that's great! Good luck to all and may every one get 10 yr GC in one interview (that will save all of us $500 each) ;-D

Got my interview alert, waiting for the letter :)

dantuin, yay! Congratulations!!! It looks like we are moving at the same pace :) We had FP on the same day and our interviews are only 1 day apart! Way to go! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

sfbay1, congratulations to you as well!

Hello, everyone. This is the time-line for my husband's application. It took me a while to figure out the signature part.:eek:
ASC/DO: Sacramento, CA

Most already have them but if you don't please list your location in your signature or fill it in profile so it shows up on the top right of your post.

It would be helpful to be able to see progress from same location as a guide .thx

Like most of you I also receive the Interview Notice before the EAD (Employment Authorization Document). Well, I guess the government doesn't want to spend money on sending unnecessarily documents :)

I also receive along check list I guess the same like yours. It's good idea to keep a copy of every single documents you sent or receive. If you don't have something of that don't panic, especially if they already have it. But just be ready with as much as you can document from that list. Good luck :)
P.P. The most important thing for them is (I believe) you and your honey to be there on time with proper identifications.
Again Good luck to you :)

2much2handle: thanks and congrats to you, too!
Hi Morty, on the letter, do you have the option to request a different interview date? Most likely i have to request that.

Like most of you I also receive the Interview Notice before the EAD (Employment Authorization Document). Well, I guess the government doesn't want to spend money on sending unnecessarily documents :)

I think that would be a smart thing for them to do in relation to the crisis that is taking place.

Just changed my address with USCIS online, since I'm moving to a different state. Hope that doesn't delay things/confuse USCIS too much!

Its awesome that so many June filers are getting interview dates. I hope I hear something soon. It would be very nice to get my EAD.