JUNE 2008 Filers

Update

Update- had my biometrics yesterday and it went fine, no problem. They've updated my case information online but have not changed the messages.

Here is my time line, its good seeing that cases of these groups are moving at their speed, hope everyone gets their things done on time...GOODLUCK.....

hey guys , can you please tell me where you see your LUD ? I do put my case # online but I don't see any LUD date. All I see it's the received date , i had the biometrics done on 6/27 , and still nothing changed from receipt date.
Thanks

hey guys , can you please tell me where you see your LUD ? I do put my case # online but I don't see any LUD date. All I see it's the received date , i had the biometrics done on 6/27 , and still nothing changed from receipt date.
Thanks

First of all you need create a account and list all your receipts number in that account and over there is LUD....

OK , so just by going online and introduce my case # I am not gonna be able to see LUD ?

You dont have to make an account to be able to see updates.. you can just type in your receipt number and it'll tell you if there have any been any updates.

You dont have to make an account to be able to see updates.. you can just type in your receipt number and it'll tell you if there have any been any updates.

Not being mean, but to see LUD, you need to create a account or without account you will just see the case status not the LUD......

Not being mean, but to see LUD, you need to create a account or without account you will just see the case status not the LUD......

You were right sahil1300, only after I created a account I was able to see LUD's , the messages are the same , but at least the date changed and I can see now that my cases are being touched.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys Any updates for any JUNE filers after doing their finger printings ????

WAKE UP

Chicago opens all the mail and sends out fingerprint notices and RFEs for blatantly missing documents (usually within a couple of weeks of submission).

Then they forward the app to Missouri (MSC), where it sits in a 2 month line to be reviewed.

I'm a 5/25 ND, and just got my first review (an RFE request). The early-June filers should be getting updates in about 1.5 weeks.

-ML

DO: Santa Ana / SC: California Service Center

5/13/08 - Parent I-130/I-485/I-765/I-131 mailed to Chicago Lockbox
5/22/08 - checks cashed, receipt numbers from Missouri MSC
5/25/08 - Notice dates for all notices
5/29/08 - LUD I-130/I-485/I-765/I-131 (received and pending at NBC)
6/07/08 - Fingerprint appointment letter received
6/12/08 - Fingerprint appointment date
6/12/08 - LUD I-485/I-765 (no change, still received and pending at NBC)
7/29/08 - LUD I-485 - RFE for initial evidence sent out, case on hold
7/30/08 - LUD I-485 (no change, still on hold for RFE)

I just chcked the processing timelines on the USCIS site. MSC processing date for EADs is April 16, 2008. Isn't there a 90 day rule on EADs? If so, what happens?

I just chcked the processing timelines on the USCIS site. MSC processing date for EADs is April 16, 2008. Isn't there a 90 day rule on EADs? If so, what happens?

NM we can do, its wait n watch game, you can try calling them but nothing is going to happen until your processing time becomes current.

So join the Q........

If you double check, you ll see that this was last updated on july 15th,... so when it was updated, it was yet not 90 days.

Application:
6/5/08 - Application mailed - forms130,485,765,864,693 to Chicago Lockbox
6/6/08 - Application Received
6/13/08 - Checks Cashed
6/17/08 - NOA received -- Notice Date - 6/12/08
7/2/08 - FP date
FP done/ Dates updated on USCIS case online website
7/12/08 - RFE for missing birth certificate & copy of I-94 card

8/11/08 Had to get birth certificate issued from India. It was never registered so got it registered and it is on its way now.
Even though it says in instructions, I-94 copy not needed if filing for adjustment of status, but I guess they don't read their own instructions :)
8/12/08 - Sent RFEs with evidence to Lee's Summit.
8/13/08 - RFEs received at Lee's Summit..
8/15/08 - USCIS emailed - Case Resumed

Last edited by a moderator:
Online status told me my EAD card has been ordered. Anyone knows how long to receive the EAD card after this online notice? Thanks!