JUNE 2008 Filers

GC Approved...

Hey Guys...finaly my GC got approved...had interview on 02/10 in MN. Here are some details:

Interview was at 1:30....reached around 1:00....got called at 1:40....After taking Oath...the lady officer looked at our passports and DL...and asked my wife about her personnel info(name,DOB,address) and did the same for me.Then she asked about
- How,where, when did we meet?
- Our first date?
- Where both of us work now?
- Where did we go at our first date and which restaurant?
- how and where we got married?
- Then we showed our wedding albums.

She got convinced after this...she was really cool and funny....then she took photocopies of all the requested documents mentioned in the interview letter...and tht's all...approved!!!

This forum really rocks!!!! Thanks everyone for theie efforts!!!

Interview Done

Had my interview last week. We reached 15mins before the scheduled time. After waiting for almost an hour our lawyer went to ask what happened to our interview as everyone else were gone and the whole office was empty. Even the security personal locked all the doors and turned off TVs and left. We came to know that our file is missing and they are trying to find it. After some time a person came out and said the officer who was suppose to take our interview left and forgot our file on his desk that they just found. So another officer said I'll finish your interview instead and sorry for the delay.

Once it started it was done in 10 mins. After the oath she asked all the normal questions about how we met and where and who attended the marriage ceremony. She asked me about my old and new jobs. She took our pictures to see and asked do we have copies of all this? We said it was all submitted with other paperwork that she verified in her file. She said she never got a chance to see our file so missed it. Then she asked for original birth certificates, passports, licenses, EAD, Parole, My wife's naturalization certificate. Asked me all the questions about arrest and all and once everything was fine she said I like to end my day with a clean case and approved the green card.

DO: San Diego, CA
6/24/08 Application mailed I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131, I-864, G-325
6/25/08 Forms received at USCIS
7/03/08 All NOA received
07/10/08 Received Biometrics Notification
07/22/08 Biometrics appointment
08/30/08 I-131 Advance Parole Authorization Received (With a typo, so applied again)
09/05/08 EAD Received
11/10/08 New I-131 AP Authorization Received after a new application because of the old typo.
12/30/08 IL Received
02/12/09 Interview Done and Approved
[No online update]

Hi all - after waiting for a exactly 30 days i got my phycial green card in hand....they kept changing status everyday online by saying they have ordered the production of new card....but finally a releif .

Sahil,
Did you get any Rfes? for the dealy in ur interview date .I have been observing the interview date has been 4 months to 5 months maximum from the day of filing for the last 3 months in these discussion forums