June 2004 - concurrent filing

Mine is Oct 2004 case anyway I called up one of the nos and they said send the request to the FBI email.

parrotwac ,
that link a new site link. Now i dont see that news out there. Didn't check archives though.
thnx

I am out of retrogression crap. My PD is in Jan2002.
I am hoping they will process my I-140/I-485 ( RD June 2004).

Hey..WaitingforGC200 any LUD changes for you?

-Greeny

Last edited by a moderator:
you bet.
I don't see any movement fo June filers lately.
Not seen any may approvals either. I donno what that "June 7' in process dates on thier site mean?:>

Case details

As I am also one of the Jun 2004 guys, thought, I should also post my case details here:

Labor (No Sub): EB2 – Approved early 2004

I-140/485 Filed on: Jun 18th, 2004
LUD on I - 140: Oct 1st, 2004
LUD on I – 485: Oct 27th, 2004

No RFEs – what’s the use? It is still sitting like a duck (well, may be like a pig) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
It funny.
Received 3 emails from USCIS. Unfortunatley they are not about my i-140 or 485.
They send 3 emails saying my wifes EAD is approved though her EAD was approved and received EAD card couple of months ago.

Donno what this error means :)

I guess there is one posting in 140 approvals whose case is files on June 30th , EB3 ...so June filers can extect some news soon...let us cross our fingers guys.....

EB2 Concurrent filing
140/485 RD 06/30/2004
485 LUD 10/27 and 01/12/2005

gsivasub

what does your online status show for the 485 ?? For example mine says that results of fingerprint review have been recvd and processing has resumed on my case. I was reading somewhere that such a message meant that FP has been cleared by FBI (don't remember where on this forum).

I wanted to see if you have a similar or diff. message on the online status.

gsivasub said:
My name check is still pending.

buzzingbee said:
gsivasub

what does your online status show for the 485 ?? For example mine says that results of fingerprint review have been recvd and processing has resumed on my case. I was reading somewhere that such a message meant that FP has been cleared by FBI (don't remember where on this forum).

I wanted to see if you have a similar or diff. message on the online status.

NO FP for me yet.....

Any of you guys called USCIS and enquired about the status of your case?
Thinking of calling them.. any comments?