June 2004 - concurrent filing

Hi waitingforgc200/Greeny,

The processing dates moved from Mar12,2004 to May 7, 2004. I belive, INS will be processing cases between mar12 to may 07,2004. Anyway now INS set the date back. Hmmmmmm......

looks good , again the dates have moved back to May 7th . Any new approvals?

How do you know that INS is processing the cases between March and May 7th ?

processing dates

Hi Guys:
I have not been active on this thread recently. What dates are y'all talking about? Are there any priority dates for concurrent applications? As far as I have seen the (90 day)processing of concurrently filed applications is not following any order. I have heard of people getting 485 approved though they applied months after me!! FYI my LUD on 485 application is 10/27.
-htammana
waitingforGC200 said:
looks good , again the dates have moved back to May 7th . Any new approvals?

How do you know that INS is processing the cases between March and May 7th ?

it is cool , the dateswe were talking about were Processing dates JIT .

EB2 Concurrent filing
140/485 RD 06/30/2004
L485 LUD 10/27 and 01/12/2005

htammana

DO you have any LUD changes on 485 since you applied. If the JIT dates are right , you should get your approval soon. Good luck.

EB2 Concurrent filing
140/485 RD 06/30/2004
485 LUD 10/27 and 01/12/2005

Hi waitingforGC200,

Did you do NameCheck enquiery with FBI?
I am planning to send out email to FBI today.
thanks

Greeny,

I send an email inquiry for name check in Dec and no reply yet. I guess FAX inquiry is better. May be we should do a Fax inquiry. I am collecting the details for fax inquiry. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks waitingforGC200.
I will then do fax too.
BTW, one of my friends here who applied in March got approved today (CSC).
Thanks.

E-mail to : FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov (or) post the hard copy to the following address. (I did both the ways)...
To :

David M. Hardy, Chief,
Record/Information Dissemination Section,
Federal Bureau of Investigation,
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.,
Washington, D.C. 20535.

Fax : (202) 324 3367

I got this information from thsi site. i couldn't find the links now :(

thnx
-greeny

As I mentioned, LUD on my 485 was 10/27. Now for some reason the case status online web application seems to be broke. When I try to login, I see java errors. Do you guys experience the same? Can someone point me to more info about JIT dates? What are they and where can I find them? Are these dates applicable for concurrent filing applications?
-htammana
waitingforGC200 said:
htammana

DO you have any LUD changes on 485 since you applied. If the JIT dates are right , you should get your approval soon. Good luck.

EB2 Concurrent filing
140/485 RD 06/30/2004
485 LUD 10/27 and 01/12/2005

So if we send a fax, how does the FBI reply? Should we provide our fax number or will they send an email?
-Htammana
Greeny said:
E-mail to : FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov (or) post the hard copy to the following address. (I did both the ways)...
To :

David M. Hardy, Chief,
Record/Information Dissemination Section,
Federal Bureau of Investigation,
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.,
Washington, D.C. 20535.

Fax : (202) 324 3367

I got this information from thsi site. i couldn't find the links now :(

thnx
-greeny

Greeny,

Can you post the contents of "seems fbi public email is closed"? I cannot get to the link.

Thanks