June 2002 TRACKER

Got FP notice but from TSC !!

I filed my 485 with VSC and got EAD and AP for self and wife from VSC but 2 days back I got FP notice (scheduled for Aug 21st) from TSC !! I am from Florida but my company files all its immigration cases in VSC.

Has anyone else had such an experience.?

Thanks,
BR

Re: Got FP notice but from TSC !!

Originally posted by BladeRunner
I filed my 485 with VSC and got EAD and AP for self and wife from VSC but 2 days back I got FP notice (scheduled for Aug 21st) from TSC !! I am from Florida but my company files all its immigration cases in VSC.

Thanks,
BR

BR,

Heard from AVM that FP notice was mailed on July 18th. I live in CA, but my 485 processing is done at VSC. Still waiting to get the FP notice…

I guess we are in same boat. Will update you once I get my FP notice….

What does the AVM at VSC say on your case about FP ?

Cheru

Re: Got FP notice but from TSC !!

Originally posted by BladeRunner

Thanks,
BR

I Live in Ky state and filed my 485 @vermont center, but I got my fp notice from TSC.

s_b_gc

Re: Regarding FP

Hello June 02,

Did u get ur EAD???Iam also waiting for my EAD approval!!

Thanks,
s_b_gc

EAD and AP approved

Hi all, our (me and my wife's) EAD and AP are approved. That was quick. Here are the details:

RD: 06/19/2002
ND: 06/21/2002
EAD: 07/17/2002 (cards received on 07/22)
AP: 07/23/2002
FP: Waiting (state : KY)

BladeRunner, I have 3 friends who live in KY and they got their notices from TSC. Its normal.

- Kiran

INS is moving fast!

I think INS is moving fast. I checked with rupnet and found out that the FP notices sent for may and June filers took only a month for them to send this notices. If you note anything before may, it took mostly 3 months before they were able to send the FP notices. Lets hope that INS will be able to work on our cases by end December or January...Just a thought....:D :) :eek:

INS .....zooooooommmmmmmmmmm

Hi,

It really looks as if, the INS has been very very fast this time...
That has raised our expectations to a new High...

I heard the AVM message, it says, they have received details from FBI, regarding my FP and now my case will be processed further....

One more thought........
Last Year there was a waiting period for filing 485, which was totally cleared in July...
This lead to a flood of applications being filed for all those people who had been waiting for more than a year.....

July and August, there were the maximum filings....

Looking at the JUly and Aug 2001 trackers, it looks as if, most of the applicants have got there Approvals, this should have freed INS to handle the other cases...

Hope this analysis is correct and we all get our approvals, before 2003 starts...

I know I am being only optimistic...

But lets all hope and pray for the Best...

Regards

asdasd

Re: To S_B_GC

thanks June 02,I also didnot get my EAD approval,but i got my FP.
u will get ur FP Notice soon,dont worry.

Thanks,
s_b_gc

Last edited by a moderator:
FP notice ????

Hello June filers,

AVM says that FP notice was sent on July 18th . Here is my situation. I have my address as of my Lawyer’s address (Boston, MA) in 485 application and I live in CA. Have been trying to reach my lawyer since Monday and no luck . Got my EAD approved and received the cards to my address.

If the FP notice goes to my Lawyer’s address, do I need to go to Boston to do my finger printing ?

Is there anybody in a similar situation like this ?

Please advise.

Good luck to all

Cheru

Which eac no for fp notice

Hello gurus
I received my ead card and hear about ap approval. Which eac no should I dial to hear about the fp notice. i filed in vsc in early july and in 20 days (thank you god) heard about ap and ead approval. Looks like things are progressing faster this year :)

did you receive 3 receipt notices? if so, then the AOS or the I-485 EAC number is the one you need to check the status on...

i received 3 notices

and have the ead/ap appproved. so will check with the 485 notice. Thank you

what are the 3 receipt notice?

Can some one tell me what are the 3 receipt notice which mentioned at previouse posts? Thanks.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: FP notice ???? Contd...

Originally posted by cheru
Hello June filers,

AVM says that FP notice was sent on July 18th . Here is my situation. I have my address as of my Lawyer’s address (Boston, MA) in 485 application and I live in CA. Have been trying to reach my lawyer since Monday and no luck . Got my EAD approved and received the cards to my address.

If the FP notice goes to my Lawyer’s address, do I need to go to Boston to do my finger printing ?

Is there anybody in a similar situation like this ?

Please advise.

Good luck to all

Cheru

Hello June filers,

This is continuation of my previous posting about finger printing. Finally I heard from my lawyer and according to him its better to do my finger printing in Boston (I live in CA) as the address on my 485 application is of lawyer’s address.

My question is,

Can I reschedule my FP to a desired date instead of the scheduled date ?

If yes, What is the phone number that I can call and reschedule my FP….

Help please….

Thanks

Cheru

No You do not need to go to boston.. i had same case.. i was in virginia and by the time my fp notice came i moved to nj and i just went to local ins and just showed them notice and they did not even ask any question.. they just took our fp..
take any address proff with you while you go..

FP notice ??

Thanks gclucky1 for your reply.

Did you walkin for the FP or took an appointment ?

FP for Cheru

Cheru,

I seriously dont believe that you need to go to Boston for FP.
If you are in CA and near San Jose, then I suggest you go there.

I have heard that San Jose very surely allows people to come without appointments and also having FP notices from any other location.

Also, It does not make any difference where you have UR FP done, INS doesnt care...

I would say U better try first at UR local INS.....

asdasd

FP in different state or location

Hi guys,

Actually i was sheduled for FP in CT on Aug 15'th and yesterday i got my FP done in texas. Yesterday morning i went to INS application center in TX and they said they would do FP for out of state and out of city cases..since morning hours are busy they told me to come and try between 3.00pm to 4.00pm as dont h've the appointment..thye said i should keep trying every day between 3.00pm to 4.00pm...
but when i went in the evening the application center was so free..there are around 8 to 10 FP agents who are just idle..

without appointments just try between 3.00 and 4.00pm in any state or city..

I went to FP with attorneys copy of FP notice.. shall wait and see whether the AVM updates my FP notice..otherwise i will go to CT with my copy of FP notice...

hope this info helps...