June 2002 TRACKER

AP Clarifications

I got my AP Document in Post Last Week...

I need some clarification on this from others who have received AP.

In the Bottom Left hand corner I have my photograph.
The Bottom right hand corner is empty. It says stamp of Payroll Officer....

Is it Ok..
Also I received two copies of AP. At the point of entry is this document taken by the Officer??
If Yes, does that mean that I cannot make more than 2 visits in the time that my application is pending????

Any clarification is appreciated

Regards

asdasd

When you travel and come back, you show your AP to the officer, and they will stamp the box on the lower right hand corner and put a date on it. Then they will take out one copy for their file.
the next time you trave and come back, as long as this AP is a multiple entry that you applied for, the officer will look at the stamp and let you in...

VSC does seem to be Fast these days

Hi,

I had got my EAD, AP and Finished my FP with 45 days of filing. VSC does seem to be working faster.

Lets hope and pray that the approvals come soon too.

All the best

EAD, AP and FP

done within 30 days of my 485 RD..they are super fast nowadays

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope

We can only hope that once they are done with the approvals for July, Aug, Sep which are high in number, they can wrap the rest pretty fast...

Will wait....wait and Keep waiting....

Question

:confused:

Filed 485 June 2002 received EAD and done fingerprint but the AVM hasn't changed the message just says received on june 17th its taking 365-540 days whats happening!!!!!!!!

Anybody else experiencing this?

Your I-485 message will change when they received the FP results, while Your EAD has a different receipt notice should have an Approved message. When did you go for FP and where?

How long is it taking from FP ?

1. On average how long is it taking in Vermont Service Center from finger printing to final approval of 485 these days ?

2. Also, if a person gets layed off after finger printing and before completion of 180 days of filing 485, what are the options ? Can the same 485 be continued with a new employer or does the whole process of Green Card need to be started all over again ?

my ND/RD

for last 1 month i was a just a reader of the site. thought will post my data as well to share and gather some information.

RD: feb 7, 2002
ND: feb 26, 2002
FP: may 3, 2002

initially i didn't apply for my EAD,mailed the documents yesterday ie. August 3, 2002.

Simpledude

I would be better for you, if you post your details in the February Tracker...
It will keep you along with people who are in the same boat(Month)

Hi everyone, nice to see that almost everyone (june 2002 filers) has got FP notice. Looks like I am one of the very few (accoridng to rupnet) who is yet to get FP notice :( I live in KY and anyone in the same boat?? Here are my details:

RD: 06/19/2002
ND: 06/21/2002
EAD: 07/17/2002
AP: 07/23/2002
FP: ??

- Kiran

RD = ND: 6/05/02
EAD received: 06/23
AP received: 7/10
FR: 7/24
State: CT
Category: L2
Center: VSC

Happy Independence Day

Dear Friends,

Wish You All A Happy Independence Day.

Lets all Pray for faster approvals.

Finger Printing question

After finger printing at local INS how many days approximately does it take for the AVM to get updated?

Thanks guys.
BR

Depending on the State

Depending on the state, usually the time taken for the AVM to be updated after FP is between 2 to 7 days.

All the best.

I filed in June and went for FP in July and the AVM still says that the application was received blah blah blah

Does anybody know what is happening at Vermont are they moving or moving 245 filers and letting us sit on teh shelf???

AVM : FP received, processing resumed.

RD : 5/29
ND : 6/2
EAC - 02-205
FP : 8/19
FP received by VSC : 8/21
(EAD and AP were received in July).

Now wait begins... there is no milestone to look forward to before the goal is achieved (GC is approved) .