July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
VSC Processing times

I just spoke to a representative at the BCIS - according to her, the processing times bulleting that was just issued by the VSC on 10/15 is not showing up in their system.

So - for all those who are wondering what happened to their cases with dates of 8/20 or thereabouts, just wait :(

I checked to see if the BCIS site has the bulletin issued by the VSC on processing times - it does not!!

The mystery deepens....

Your updates are not showing the ND and RD dates , are you still waiting for those to receive ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did any one received Finger print Notice date, think Finger print notice date follows after EAD approvals, but i don't see any updates as far as Finger prints

Also monsa25, can you let us know, what was your I-140 RFE is about.

thanks
gg1982

i think we should drop the mail date and maybe the receipt date as well and sort by eb category and then notice date. that's the only date ins cares about if they do care about any dates.

Re: VSC Processing times

Mparth,

Processing times for VSC were released 2-3 days back.. They are available on most immigration web sites.

Check http://www.murthy.com

Originally posted by Mparth
I just spoke to a representative at the BCIS - according to her, the processing times bulleting that was just issued by the VSC on 10/15 is not showing up in their system.

So - for all those who are wondering what happened to their cases with dates of 8/20 or thereabouts, just wait :(

I checked to see if the BCIS site has the bulletin issued by the VSC on processing times - it does not!!

The mystery deepens....

Hi guys

Well .. for some reason BCIS status for my wife's 485 says that we are missing $50/- in finger printing fees. My lawyers office has contacted them and also sent them a copy of the cleared check and to make things worse also sent them a check for $50/- just to make sure that they continue with the processing ( till they figure out where the original FP money went ).
My ND is 8/25 ( which I hanvnt yet updated in the tracker and I am sorry for that ) so I guess Its going to take longer in my case to get EAD and FP.
Good luck to you all and yes ...
"HAPPY DIWALI" to everybody and hopefully you all get good news from the BCIS soon.
NVC

My RFE was on Education Evaluation and company Financials. I had an eval done and sent it along with company financials.

Joyd

Thanks for moving my entry- I did not realise that it was sorted by date as well. I apologize.

Originally posted by gg1982
Did any one received Finger print Notice date, think Finger print notice date follows after EAD approvals, but i don't see any updates as far as Finger prints

Also monsa25, can you let us know, what was your I-140 RFE is about.

thanks
gg1982

Originally posted by hy
i think we should drop the mail date and maybe the receipt date as well and sort by eb category and then notice date. that's the only date ins cares about if they do care about any dates.

hy,
there is no harm in keeping them, at times when ppl add their entries, they do not have the notice dates, so I vote to keep them all...

monsa25,
no problemo.

My case is still worse

My ND is 7/30/03 and still see that it is taking 60-90 days for this type of processing.

I called my Lawyer, said that lets wait till 90 days are over then we can look at it. By the way my 140 is approved and category is EB3, used substitute labor.

I called the 800 number. The representative said she will send a reference and asked to call back after 3-4 weeks, wondering why that is taking so long!!!!!:(

BCIS check not cleared

As per my lawyer I485/EAD MD sept '29 2003.

My checks are still not cleared by BCIS.

Did anyone had this problem, Please suggest me.

Thanks
Kumars

Added my details.

I filed concurrently with ND 07/22 EB2 RIR. I got an RFE (09/03/03) on company financials and replied on 10/07/03.

The BCIS online status still says RFE sent on Sept 3rd.
How can I verify that they did receive the RFE response?

I need my EAD by the end of November.
After 90 days passed, can I approach the local office for an EAD?

Please share your simillar experiences / suggestions
Thanks

Originally posted by mvk2002
Attached the updated file.

mvk2002,

You have uploaded an older version of the sheet, please get the latest one from the forum before you upload another one, the latest one should have all the summary columns in gray at the end and not in the middle. Thanks

Never mind mvk2002, I uploaded the latet sheet with your changes, just be careful next time...

Any EAD and AP approvals last week and current week?

No EAD/AP approvals recently what’s going on guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
AP Approved.

My AP case has been approved on 10/27. No RFE.

Here is the details.
I140/I485/EAD/AP - Concurrent.
Category: EB3
MD: 07/31/03
RD:08/01/03
ND:08/13/03

I140 AD:10/07/03
EAD AD: 10/20/2003.
AP Ad: 10/27/2003
Finger Print ND:Waiting.
I485 Waiting for Approval.

Updated July-Sept 03 spread sheet.