July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys ,

After how long after filing will one get the receipt number in this case the lawyers ..

Thanks,
Rotny

RFE replied

Hi all of you,

I have been a silent reader on this link for past couple of weeks. As you all know, my 140 had an RFE.

BCIS wants to know the financial status of our company and my past 2yr W2's and also some more questions that my attorney did not explain me.

Finally they mailed the documents today. I will have to wait and watch for the decision........:confused:

Traker Updated

I talked to my lawyer she didn't give me receipt number but told me the status from BCIS site. I have updated the traker.

Can anyone here tell me is there any difference in processing time of I-140, if applying separately or concurrently with 485? Because my status says, "This type of cases takes 90 - 485 days" while I read some people stating their status shows 30 - 90 days. Any insight?
Cat: EB2, VSC

I am not able to update the excel spreadsheet..

here are my details

Concurrently filedfor I-140, 485 and EAD.
Recipt date : 30th sept
Notice date: 1st oct (for all three)..

thanks

can somebody please help:

hi,

we filed concurrently for I140/485. we got an RFE for the I140. Because of this they did not send us our EAD even though the its more than 90 days. (its almost 5 months). we sent the paperwork for the I140 query on sept 19th. On the bcis website it says that it was received on sept 30th.(ND). My question is what happens now...will we get our EAD's anytime soon ? Are we eligible to apply for interim EAD in this situation ...Is anybody out there with the same situation...i'd really appreciate if u respond.

thanks

To gcconfusion

I don't think you can apply for an iEAD once an RFE is issued. They will review your reply and approve one by one. Now its all matter of time. My applications(I 140, EAD, AP) got approved within a month after the response got updated in the status check.

Good luck
mdu123

Hi!

I am new to this forum.

MD:09/11/03
ND:09/22/03

How do i check EAD status & I-140 status, which website?.

Which EAD should i check 765(8) or 765(9) in Vermont center processing time.

I have no idea.i would appreciate, if some one could explain.

Thanks!

rfe details

Finaly got Rfe on Ead they want a photo Id .
Rfe Gnerated ---10/6/2003
Lawer Rcvd -- 10/13/2003
Reply Sent -- 10/15/2003

Friends,
Had a question regarding EAD, Right now i am working in VA, and i am waiting to get my EAD, can i work in another state using same EAD or do i need to make any changes.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance,
gg1982

EAD Approved.

EAD Approved.
My EAD case has been approved on 10/20. No RFE.

Here is the details.
I140/I485/EAD/AP - Concurrent.
Category: EB3
MD: 07/31/03
RD:08/01/03
ND:08/13/03

I140 AD:10/07/03
EAD AD: 10/20/2003.
AP Waiting for Approval.
I485 Waiting for Approval.

Can someone update above information on July-Sept 03 spread sheet.
Best of luck to all
Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrates Man,
I also has applied for my I-140 on similar timing, hoping to get something from them now. Hope they work at similar pace for everyone of us also.

Enhanced the formulas to account for Concurrent and Separate filers and also added columns for I-140/485 times, also moved these summary columns to the end to minimize distractions...

Status
Not open for further replies.