July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by BlueSapphire
Thank you all assisting me to update my data properly.

Here is the xl file with my info.

1. I don't know my mail dates, I left them blank.
2. My 140 dates are in June. Is that OK, though this is a thread for July-Aug-Sep 03.
3. What is RFE by tthe way?

Thanks

Since your 485 ND is in August, you are good. You are part of this privileged group :)

RFE = Request for Evidence.
Mailing Date = should be a day before the receipt date if your application was sent by overnight fedex.

It appears the file was not attached when I updated and attached it earlier. The problem was because I did "Preview Reply" after attaching the file, pressed the "Back" button in the browser, and then submitted the response.

I took the latest file and updated it.

File Updated again

Guna,

Next time, before posting a copy of the tracker file, please download the latest file, modify and upload it again. Somebody else in the forum may have modified the tracker since you downloaded it last and that information will get lost.

Thanks.

Here is the file with my changes again. EAD and AP approval dates.

MD: 08/08
RD: 08/11
ND: 08/19
EAD Approval: 10/1
AP approval: 10/2

July-Sept03 Tracker

Updated the tracker to show the time that is has taken for EAD and AP approvals - comparison with RD and ND. See columns M,N, P and Q.

140 processing

I have checked ONLINE status for my I-140 and it says "30 to 60 days"... Is it a mistake?
I remember seeing the same msg as 30 - 360 days or something.
Why did BCIS change my processing time? Or did I see the same msg from the beginning?
I hope its not a data-entry typo.
Please give me your inputs...
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
new message

Looks something screwed up thier web side with the dates,

but I got new message for my EAD check in the website.

"Your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was received on September 12, 2003.Your request for a waiver of the filing fee has been granted."

can anybody explain, what is this mean ??

Thanks,
BondGC

Time periods reduced so much??

BCIS seems to have shortened all their processing times. When checking your I-140 status it says this type of case is taking between 30-60 days now. It used to say 30-360 days earlier.

More amazingly for I-485 they say the wait period is 30-90 days now. It was 360-540 days. If this is true, it's amazing. Let's wait and see.

What do the others think?

Originally posted by HelpWanted
I have checked ONLINE status for my I-140 and it says "30 to 60 days"... Is it a mistake?
I remembering seeing the same msg as 90 - 360 days or something.
Why did BCIS change my processing time? Or did I see the same msg from the beginning?
Yesterday my wife's EAD got approved...
Please give me your inputs...
Thanks.

That's a good idea going from spreadsheet to the website...

The only catch is, everybody has to depend on you and wait for you to update your website, everytime there is some change in cases.

If its spreadsheet, all are welcome to modify and update the spreadsheet anytime they want and so the spreadsheet will be maintained UP-TO-DATE...

Just a thought...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a Dream or......

Even I see online as below.

Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on September 5, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on September 5, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Can any one confirm weather this is a mistake or is for real.

Re: Is it a Dream or......

BCIS Vermont Center is currently processing I-140s from 10/8/2002 and I-485s from 1/15/2002, so this can't be true. This show the state of affairs...god save us!!

Spoke with BCIS

I too see the same message. I have sent a note to the lawyer to check if he has other clients in the same league and where they stand, also asked him for his opinion about this message.
However when I spoke with the customer services representative, she asked me for my the category under which I have filed my I140. When I replied it was under EB3, she said it is taking about 11 Months for Vermont service center to approve such a case. When I brought to her attention what the web site had to say, she just repeated the 11 months once again. If anyone has more insight, please post. Thanks.

Processing times corrected

If you check the case status of an I-140/485 application on the bcis web site now, it is reflecting the old time frames once again.

They had apparently changed the projected timeframes in error. It looks like that has been corrected to reflect reality again.

RD July 11, 2003
ND July 25, 2003

EB1

I am pleased to let you guys know that my I-140 Approved on 09/23

Will update the spreadsheet later

Note: But online status not changed yet

Status
Not open for further replies.