July Bulliten

Take it easy my fren ...

ok_LA said:
i will print out this page and eat it if the dates are wrong

ok_LA,

You don't have to do a thing if the dates are right or wrong. Everyone here is mostly clueless about the dates and we are just playing around with different dates out of boredom.

regards,

saras

I agree with you saras.

saras76 said:
ok_LA,

You don't have to do a thing if the dates are right or wrong. Everyone here is mostly clueless about the dates and we are just playing around with different dates out of boredom.

regards,

saras

de jinxing

just practicing and "de jinxing"

by the way I still stand by my claim

my dates cannot be wrong

At one time, didn't India cut-off dates advanced 1 year at a given visa bulletin ?
I know it is hard, but who knows, our good Lord could make dates advance 1 year for the good EB3 World and India ?

That would be wonderfull.

I wish EB3 India moves 1 year. That is BIG WOW.

marlon2006 said:
At one time, didn't India cut-off dates advanced 1 year at a given visa bulletin ?
I know it is hard, but who knows, our good Lord could make dates advance 1 year for the good EB3 World and India ?

Optimistic vs realistic ..

marlon2006 said:

marlon,

Although I would love to be optimistic about the July bulletin, my optimism has always led to huge disappointment. I am trying to be as realistic as I can so that the disappointment is not intense and long lasting. I will be happy with an advancement beyond April 01 for EB3 India and an advancement of about 2-3 months for EB3 ROW. This I feel is a realistic expectation. If it turns out better then it will be a pleasant surprise.

Come to think of it, it has been ages since any of us had any "pleasant" surprises in this ridiculous immigration process. The law of averages predicts that some good news will eventually come and surprise us. Lets hope it happens sooner than later ...

regards,

saras

I know.
Also, you see USCIS releases once in a while a memorandum about H1B quotas, etc (there is one posted at aila.org today).

However, we do not hear a word about us. It is incredible. All I am asking now is not even increase in visas numbers anymore; I want to know how long it takes to get to April 2002. The fact that USCIS doesn't give us a trivial estimate is not a good sign. I don't know why the mistery.

saras76 said:
marlon,

Although I would love to be optimistic about the July bulletin, my optimism has always led to huge disappointment. I am trying to be as realistic as I can so that the disappointment is not intense and long lasting. I will be happy with an advancement beyond April 01 for EB3 India and an advancement of about 2-3 months for EB3 ROW. This I feel is a realistic expectation. If it turns out better then it will be a pleasant surprise.

Come to think of it, it has been ages since any of us had any "pleasant" surprises in this ridiculous immigration process. The law of averages predicts that some good news will eventually come and surprise us. Lets hope it happens sooner than later ...

regards,

saras

Hi all;

Any of you mathematicians out there can do any trend formula to predict the July VB

EB2 INDIA Change
Dec-05 Jul-00 6
Jan-06 Jan-01 7
Feb-06 Aug-01 5
Mar-06 Jan-02 6
Apr-06 Jul-02 6
May-06 Jan-03 0
Jun-06 Jan-03 ????

In 5 months, EB2 had advanced 30 months until stalled last month :mad:

EB3 INDIA Change
Dec-05 Jan-99 5
Jan-06 Jun-99 7
Feb-06 Jan-00 12
Mar-06 Jan-01 1
Apr-06 Feb-01 1
May-06 Mar-01 1
Jun-06 Apr-01 ????

In 6 months, EB3 has advanced 27 months :mad: :mad:

EB3 World Change
Dec-05 Mar-01 1
Jan-06 Apr-01 0
Feb-06 Apr-01 1
Mar-06 May-01 0
Apr-06 May-01 0
May-06 May-01 2
Jun-06 Jul-01 ???
In 6 months, EB3 has advanced 4 months :mad: :mad: :mad:

Start the number crunching madness :D

BTW I am EB2 world(current) but waiting for the name check :mad:

andy

saras76 said:
marlon,

regards,

saras

An advancement beyond April 01 doesn't mean that it will not retrogress back in future.

Yes ...

AGC4ME said:
An advancement beyond April 01 doesn't mean that it will not retrogress back in future.

AGC4ME,

You are right but my hope is that it will progress till the Sept bulletin and then maybe retrogress. Anything is possible. They are capable of retrogressing everything next month. In the same token, they are capable of making most things current next month. Bottom line is that they can do whatever they want without reason or proper explaination. The only way people are going to get approved this year is thru sheer luck.

regards,

saras

Saras,
It can definitely retrogress again. No denying that. However, for the last few months, they seem to be very conservative in moving it foward, moving an inch forward everytime. This gives me hope that it'll not retrogress any further than it has.

That's said, I agree that it's unpredictable and further retrogression remains well within the realm of possibility.

Regards,
Gravity

saras76 said:
AGC4ME,

You are right but my hope is that it will progress till the Sept bulletin and then maybe retrogress. Anything is possible. They are capable of retrogressing everything next month. In the same token, they are capable of making most things current next month. Bottom line is that they can do whatever they want without reason or proper explaination. The only way people are going to get approved this year is thru sheer luck.

regards,

saras

inches ..

gravitation said:
Saras,
It can definitely retrogress again. No denying that. However, for the last few months, they seem to be very conservative in moving it foward, moving an inch forward everytime. This gives me hope that it'll not retrogress any further than it has.

That's said, I agree that it's unpredictable and further retrogression remains well within the realm of possibility.

Regards,
Gravity

Gravity,

The problem is that the EB3 category needs several "miles" of movement rather than the inches we are getting every month for the past 2-3 months. My fear is that this conservative movement may results in unused visas in the EB3 category. Wouldn't that be a shame :)

regards,

saras

I'm more worried about the P/DBEC cases than the 245(i) cases. Wonder how many 2001 cases are backlogged in those two facilities.

You are correct SARAS....

There might be some UN-used EB3 visas after all! I was thinking the same... India and Mexico are F....UP! My point of view after so much talk and reflection here is that only a LAW change will be able to fix this out. I am telling you man that after last year predition game. I've dedicated myself to check out AILA, USCIS, CONGRESSMAN, SENATOR MEL MATINEZ HIMSELF, a fellow hispanic with my hispanic lawyer association, and the hispanic immigration support council and the Latino Legistative CAUCUS, etc........ And there is not so much left for guessing than a long wait for a new law. I think that by early 2008 we wll know for shure something other than this BS.

I have been checking you out and the other "old timers" for months here man and I see no reason for optimism...... Do not forget when you talk with this new guys here what happened last year, and the year before man. You know that this people at USCIS are a bunch of burocratic Dheads.

Last edited by a moderator: