July Bulliten

Friday .. most likely ..

USCIS_GC_APPRO said:
I think this week July bulliten will bw out. Right??

USCIS_GC_APPRO,

The bulletin should be out by Friday the 9th. Lets see what surprises are in store for us this month :)

regards,

saras

saras76 said:
USCIS_GC_APPRO,

The bulletin should be out by Friday the 9th. Lets see what surprises are in store for us this month :)

regards,

saras

i forsee no surprises...or at least no good ones...
too many months I have been waiting hoping...and hoping...Now I am only waiting..

Alright everyone! It's time to start in with the predictions...

Any takers on EB3 worldwide?

EB-3 World

Yooklid said:
Alright everyone! It's time to start in with the predictions...

Any takers on EB3 worldwide?

Best Case: July 2002
Worst Case: April 2001
Most Likely: January 2002

I'm EB-3 world, March 2002 BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
EB3 World passed 2002 !!

At least was on my dream. I dreamed that the visa bulletin July 2006 brought an incredible news that it was on July 2002.

I cannot tell you how happy I was when I woke up, just to learn it was just a dream :)

blondhenge said:
Best Case: July 2002
Worst Case: April 2001
Most Likely: January 2002

I'm EB-3 world, March 2002 BTW.

Well then you have some relief on the horizon. Unlike me...

My dream too. my pd is June 20th 2002.

marlon2006 said:
At least was on my dream. I dreamed that the visa bulletin July 2006 brought an incredible news that it was on July 2002.

I cannot tell you how happy I was when I woke up, just to learn it was just a dream :)

lucky you....

have to say - my dream looks just like a dream....
since my PD is nov 2005, I do not think I will be getting GC at all.

Instead we gear up our efforts to get Canada PR - hopefully in the next 2 yrs...theb we will be free........

Felix31, personally I think you are in a better shape than us, the veterans. With all the debate going on, who knows they may pass a related bill in a year or two from now, making your total waiting time for a GC less than my 4.5 years so far ? Courage.

felix31 said:
lucky you....

have to say - my dream looks just like a dream....
since my PD is nov 2005, I do not think I will be getting GC at all.

Instead we gear up our efforts to get Canada PR - hopefully in the next 2 yrs...theb we will be free........

marlon2006 said:
Felix31, personally I think you are in a better shape than us, the veterans. With all the debate going on, who knows they may pass a related bill in a year or two from now, making your total waiting time for a GC less than my 4.5 years so far ? Courage.

Thank for your kind words marlon2006,

Tomorrow we will be older than today and waiting endlessly for GC mirage is not working.

We are not getting any younger, so we decided to work on plan B (canada). My spouse is overly sick by the prospect of not being able to work 3-4 more years. (Already she sacrificed 6yrs as H4).

We will stay here till our PRs get processed and she gets her Masters. If at the time of our landing in Canada - our US GC is a total mess, we are gone, brother....

its true we may both be jobless in Canada in the beginning but peace of mind will be priceless. No H1/H4 hassels, free of employer's whims... etc etc..

Waiting for Name check and Proirity Date

My PDate 2001 Oct

files 485 and 140 togeather in 2004
140 Approved in 2005 June
FP May 2005
Namecheck is pending

I have couple of issues.
My First concern is Name Check need to be completed.
Then Proirity date become current.

I don't when two things will happen.

My Plan B

moving back to India. I have a PD of Nov 2001 and my name check is pending from March 2004. My wife and kids are moving back in December and I'm moving back in March 2007 no matter what.

My prediction always failed

Here it is again

June Bulletin ---> July
Crtl+C ----> Ctrl +V

and my prediction is always failed !!

Well said ACG4ME

I am really happy to see that people are willing to consider alternatives, especially going back to home country. I really admire and respect this kind of attitude which is very encouraging to people like me that are in a dilemma.

In fact some of my friends that already have a green card have gone back, taken up jobs that require some or more frequent travel to US and I hear a lot of such stories from my other friends as well.

We have also decided to go back to India for good before June 2007 even if we get a GC by any miracle or mistake.

Waiting for Name check

I thinks waiting for Name check from two years is such a stupid thing

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that might be the only way to make US politicians react to the problem. It may take years, but I am afraid that there is so much we can take;finally many of us may get tired of all this and leave for good.

It is similar to what happened to a very well known software maker in Seattle, WA:back in 1999 when I worked there, the politics and work environment was many times unprofessional and highly stressful. Well, it is all over the news that top level IT professionals got tired of that and now are leaving or not even going to work there anymore. The result is that the company's upper management is trying to persuade good people to stay and change their poor management practices now. That's a good analogy of what may happen to the US if we continue this path.

Arvind_I140 said:
I am really happy to see that people are willing to consider alternatives, especially going back to home country. I really admire and respect this kind of attitude which is very encouraging to people like me that are in a dilemma.

In fact some of my friends that already have a green card have gone back, taken up jobs that require some or more frequent travel to US and I hear a lot of such stories from my other friends as well.

We have also decided to go back to India for good before June 2007 even if we get a GC by any miracle or mistake.

Do we need to use MEGA PHONE infornt of these politicians

marlon2006 said:
I think that might be the only way to make US politicians react to the problem. It may take years, but I am afraid that there is so much we can take;finally many of us may get tired of all this and leave for good.

It is similar to what happened to a very well known software maker in Seattle, WA:back in 1999 when I worked there, the politics and work environment was many times unprofessional and highly stressful. Well, it is all over the news that top level IT professionals got tired of that and now are leaving or not even going to work there anymore. The result is that the company's upper management is trying to persuade good people to stay and change their poor management practices now. That's a good analogy of what may happen to the US if we continue this path.

preview of july bulletin

it will be out on the 16th

EB2 will move to march 03 and eb3 will move to april 22 01
eb1 should be the april 06 or current

Interesting ..

ok_LA said:
it will be out on the 16th

EB2 will move to march 03 and eb3 will move to april 22 01
eb1 should be the april 06 or current

ok_LA,

You seem pretty confident about the details you have just shared with us. Are you actually working on the bulletin yourself :)?

regards,

saras