July Bulliten

Visa Bulletin

Does anyone know whe the Visa bulletin is supposed to be published?.....today??

Bulletin should be published today

Bulletin "should be" published today since it is the second Friday of the month. Not pinning too much hopes on whether it "will be".

If it doesn't get published it only means there wasn't too much movement!
:(

harapattalapata said:
Bulletin "should be" published today since it is the second Friday of the month. Not pinning too much hopes on whether it "will be".

For me visa Bullet is published !! :)

EB3 India - scraching my head :confused: sorry I can't tell you it is a big secret :D

How can tell you that :)

hkhr said:
Can you please share the secret, if you know VB Jul 06 is out?

mmmmmmm it is a big secret from USCIS so how can I get that secret? May be later when they publish :). I need a refreshment for the weekend. Have a great weekend and enjoy a good drink. The world is not going to end with this bulletin. We need to watch so many...... oh god make it short .... :)

See ya

U never know. USCIS makes wonders. Refresh the page once at around 5.30 pm. that is the time USCIS will screw our weekend. Don't look at the bulletin today may be on sunday evening you have a look so that you are not spoiling your weekend.

Well..Its always been on a Friday and around 1 . I am assuming the bulletin gets published somewhere from the east coast or mid so 5:30 would be tooo late..

madgu-gc2005 said:
U never know. USCIS makes wonders. Refresh the page once at around 5.30 pm. that is the time USCIS will screw our weekend. Don't look at the bulletin today may be on sunday evening you have a look so that you are not spoiling your weekend.

very unpredictable

we are all aware that there is no rhyme and reason to
when labor is filed. when it is certified.
when we file i140. when that gets cleared.
when and who files i485 when they get approved.

now they also dont have a pattern for when the bulletin is
released. its supposed to come out mostly by second friday
4pm est.

also i noticed that we cant even predict the page number.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2924.html
Jul 2006: ????
Jun 2006: 2924
May 2006: 2868
Apr 2006: 2847
Mar 2006: 2805
Feb 2006: 2800
Jan 2006: 2757
Dec 2005: 2744
Nov 2005: 2712
Oct 2005: 2631

list of unpredictables is growing.

i guess i have refreshed that page a little too much today. :). i give up.
have a good weekend folks.

Is that true is on Fridays ? Does that mean that if it doesn't get published today, we will know about it only next Friday ?

krishna_ said:
Well..Its always been on a Friday and around 1 . I am

assuming the bulletin gets published somewhere from the east coast or mid so 5:30 would be tooo late..

HEy

Hai guys,

I think they will release the july visa bulletin on 12 th of every month.

i have been folllowing this statistics. but not today so please take rest for atleast 2 days

visa bulletin release dates

Bulletin Dated (Day) Released (Day) Notes
Jun 2006 May 10 (Wed) May 12 (Fri) it was first reported on this site around 2:50pm est.
May 2006 Apr 5 (Wed) Apr 7 (Fri) i htink reported by god_bless_you around 10:30am est
Apr 2006 Mar 8 (Wed)
Mar 2006 Feb 6 (Mon)
Feb 2006 Jan 9 (Mon)
Jan 2006 Dec 8 (Thu)
Dec 2006 Nov 9 (Wed)
Nov 2006 Oct 11 (Tue)
Oct 2006 Sep 8 (Thu)
Sep 2005 Aug 8 (Mon)

My guess is that the bulletins are dated mid week but released on the closest friday (mostly the second friday of the month). Do not have the details to back this up but it is an educated guess.

If anybody has any additional details available please post so it can be helpful for if not anything predicting the next visa bulletin.

some more digging

HTML:
Bulletin       | Dated (Day)	| Released (Day) | Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------
Jun 2006 	| May 10 (Wed)	| May 12 (Fri) 	| 
May 2006	| Apr 5 (Wed)	| Apr  7 (Fri)     |
Apr 2006	| Mar 8 (Wed)	| Mar 10 (Fri)	|
Mar 2006	| Feb 6 (Mon)	| Feb 9 (Thu)	| 
Feb 2006	| Jan 9 (Mon)	| Jan 11(Wed)	|
Jan 2006	| Dec 8 (Thu)	|				|
Dec 2005	| Nov 9 (Wed)	|				|
Nov 2005	| Oct 11 (Tue)	|				|
Oct 2005	| Sep 8 (Thu)	|				|
Sep 2005	| Aug 8 (Mon)	|				|

Immigration Astrologer

We need a good Immigration Astrolger who can predict our fortunes and our visa dates :)

The cat is out!!

Sorry the title is a misnomer to my subject.

Maybe they are taking time to add more visa numbers so that they can earnestly push the EB-3 dates for India beyond our imagination....
:)