July Bulliten

may be they are gone to take math lessons!!

scatcat said:
Sorry the title is a misnomer to my subject.

Maybe they are taking time to add more visa numbers so that they can earnestly push the EB-3 dates for India beyond our imagination....
:)

May be they are not able to count so they are sent for a math lesson..may be on line lessons !!! :)

Any how they are making us crazy!!! :(

Strange ...

mamamiax said:
May be they are not able to count so they are sent for a math lesson..may be on line lessons !!! :)

Any how they are making us crazy!!! :(

If it doesn't come out today then this bulletin will be released pretty late as compared to the past few months. I don't think this really means anything but it does add a little more turmoil to our life.

regards,

saras

you are right buddy.

saras76 said:
If it doesn't come out today then this bulletin will be released pretty late as compared to the past few months. I don't think this really means anything but it does add a little more turmoil to our life.

regards,

saras

My solid prediction

The only thing I can predict at this point, is that if the EB3 doesn't advance at least until September 2001, many of us will be in a very bad mood.

If God helps us this get at least until December 2001, at least that would give us some hope.

Guys you should not be waiting for the next three bulletins (July, Aug, Sept).
They are useless as EB3 is going to be unavailable for these three months.

Just hope that the Oct 06 Bulletin brings some good news.

neo

Weird precidictions ...

neocor said:

neo

neocor,

Although anything is possible, it is highly unlikely that EB3 will become unavailable in the coming months. EB3 India may not see much movement but your predictions are dire. There is no point in predictions (whether good or bad). We will all know this week what the DOS and USCIS have in store for us.

regards,

saras

Unavailable

neocor said:

neo

Neo,

I'm curious what your reasoning is for your prediction.

Because EB-3 world passed the 245(i) deadline, I took that as a sign that there weren't as many of those cases as we were originally led to believe--at least not at this time at that stage in the system anyway.

Reasoning? Prediction? or Gullibility?

With all due respect to some of our fellow-posters, while it is certainly reasonable to wait with anticipation and bated breaths for the next bulletin to come out, I certainly hope nobody is seriously pondering receiving truly knowledgable and accurate answers to the why's and how's of this most uncertain business from the DoS.

It is akin to myself saying that EB-3 India/World will become Current in the July bulletin. Makes no sense, has no reason for it's predictability and should be treated just as absurdly. As someone aptly mentioned, this prediction business is strictly a time-pass and should in no way interfere with larger issues at hand, mainly our day-to-day living and working.

I have come to be very nonchalant about the whole prediction thing and pay no heed to most of it. It makes for amusing reading on rare occasions. Perhaps most of us are treating it with less seriousness already, but every now so often I will see a passionate or even incriminating remark if somebody's time-pass becomes somebody's anger...

That said, good luck to all...que sera sera!

It should come out this afternoon. Since US just lost 0-3 to Czech Republic in World Cup, they are still mad and decided to postpone :) ...need some humor right :)

Prediction:

World : Feb 06
India: Dec 05

GC_TRAP said:
With all due respect to some of our fellow-posters, while it is certainly reasonable to wait with anticipation and bated breaths for the next bulletin to come out, I certainly hope nobody is seriously pondering receiving truly knowledgable and accurate answers to the why's and how's of this most uncertain business from the DoS.

It is akin to myself saying that EB-3 India/World will become Current in the July bulletin. Makes no sense, has no reason for it's predictability and should be treated just as absurdly. As someone aptly mentioned, this prediction business is strictly a time-pass and should in no way interfere with larger issues at hand, mainly our day-to-day living and working.

I have come to be very nonchalant about the whole prediction thing and pay no heed to most of it. It makes for amusing reading on rare occasions. Perhaps most of us are treating it with less seriousness already, but every now so often I will see a passionate or even incriminating remark if somebody's time-pass becomes somebody's anger...

That said, good luck to all...que sera sera!

to eat or not to eat

looks like i will not have to eat this page anymore

eb3 apr14
eb2 feb03
eb1 apr 06

that is what i stand by

more you speak.. longer will be the printout to eat.

ok_LA said:
looks like i will not have to eat this page anymore

eb3 apr14
eb2 feb03
eb1 apr 06

that is what i stand by

People from Czech Republic Say bye to GC

Czech Republic Guys, You really beat the US badly. Now you are now closer to kiss the World cup.
USCIS will make you to kiss the GC good bye too :)

I understand EB1 is close to current. This means some Visa numbers must flow from EB1 to Eb2 before this FY and we will see a forward movement.

Let us hope for the best ...
{"."}

The late the visa bulletin comes out.... worst is the news for at least folks from India... till last month eb2 for India was moving 6 months and last month they were late too and eb2 stopped for India... I wish I am wrong and eb2 moves 3 years this time...

All speculation ...

Geeee said:
The late the visa bulletin comes out.... worst is the news for at least folks from India... till last month eb2 for India was moving 6 months and last month they were late too and eb2 stopped for India... I wish I am wrong and eb2 moves 3 years this time...

Guys and Gals,

We should not read to much into the late release of the visa bulletin. I don't think there is any significance. The DOS and USCIS have decided on the dates already and the release date will not change that outcome. The release of the visa bulletin every month mirrors the whole immigration system in general. One can never be sure what to expect or when to expect it ..

regards,

saras