July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

Could you all please keep your drama out of unrelated threads, at least?

Look here person I started this thread you need to go else where or I'll report you to the adminisrator, you are the one bringing drama to my thread this is a peaceful thread so if you want to fight make your own then go there and fight by yourself.

trinigirl said:
Look here person I started this thread you need to go else where or I'll report you to the adminisrator, you are the one bringing drama to my thread this is a peaceful thread so if you want to fight make your own then go there and fight by yourself.
Barring the ability to delete them, you don't have any ownership over the threads you create here. Feel free, report me for chastising the lot of you over your juvenile non-immigration hijacking of the Green Card subforum.

Take a longview of this "JUVENILE!!!!!" Ok big word and little meaning for you. I think you are talking about yourself, post what you like because you are the one being JUVINILE, but I wont be able to see it because I'm dismissing you.

Did they give you a long letter too telling you how the process might take up to 4weeks? That is what I got from them after I applied for my SSN, hopefully, it won't take that long cos I need it to change my DL.

well then your good then.When I had went in there the first two times they didn't even want to take my application.Because they claimed immigration would not have me in the system.But when I went up there the third time they took it,and within a week or 2 I got the card...I'm debating on whether I should go back in there now to get the unrestricted card,or should I wait until after I get hired and then go get the unrestricted card.

And does anyone know if they take the restricted ss card before the issue the unresticted one?

We received a letter in the mail on Friday saying that the SS card should be here within 2 weeks. When we applied for my daughters card we got the same letter and it was here the following week. We are expecting the SS card to appear this week. Thank Goodness we need to get a new MI license.

I would call and find out as long as you have your greencard in hand, the employee have so many days to get the info.

EAD and AP approved. Waiting for interview letters. Anyone from August\Sept in Dallas DO get their IL's recently? I'm planning a trip in December from the 18th till 6th jan.

Thanks trinigirl.This thread was very helpful for tracking timelines thanks for maintaining it.

Looks like interview letters are being sent based on DO and how busy it is.

Does anyone here know how one can check if name check is cleared? And also how soon after FP can one check for this information?

On the website it says the EAD card production ordered since Oct 30. I had been checking it religiously but no update. I was starting to worry since I got an offer for my second job. But when I got home I found my EAD card (with a goofy photo) in the mail! The online still says "production ordered'. We really shouldn't rely on this, should we?

Now, what was the form that I need to file at my current job so that I can use EAD instead of my H1 Visa? Was the I-9 or something? Thank you.

On the website it says the EAD card production ordered since Oct 30. I had been checking it religiously but no update. I was starting to worry since I got an offer for my second job. But when I got home I found my EAD card (with a goofy photo) in the mail! The online still says "production ordered'. We really shouldn't rely on this, should we?

Now, what was the form that I need to file at my current job so that I can use EAD instead of my H1 Visa? Was the I-9 or something? Thank you.

The online tracking system has proven guilty many times...

I too received my EAD and that day the status changes to "approval notice (including the card) sent"... crazy huh? :rolleyes:

Still waiting for SS card!

Guys I'm hoping to get my SS at the end of the week.

I've been waiting for my SS for 5 weeks now! I wish I had waited 10 business days before applying because chances are, i would have been in the system by then. I think they had to do a manual verification with USCIS(they send form I-845) if you're not in the system at the time of application.

Trinigirl could you please add my timeline to the xls spreadsheet? (Details in my signature)

Thanks.