July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

I have just recieved 2 emails that mine EAD card production was ordered. I recieved the same 5 days ago. Is it normal?

I485, I765, I130 already approved a year ago
married to us citizen, Houston TX, application sent to Chicago

July 24 - application mailed
August 24 - Notice of action for both applications
September 4 - Fingerprints notice
September 18 - Fingerprints taken code 3
September 24 - Request for additional documents for Support of Affidavit
September 25 - additional documents sent
September 28 - I485 application resumed
October 16 - EAD card production ordered LUD
October 19 - EAD card production ordered LUD ???????????????

:)I had the same situation...received two the same messages and then I got EAD:)seems to be normal so don't worry:)congratz.... :)

Trinigirl...
Congratulations to you too...I can't wait for my IL but in the same time I am so stressed already so I don't know how am I gonna survive;)Big hug for You:)

I have just recieved 2 emails that mine EAD card production was ordered. I recieved the same 5 days ago. Is it normal?

I485, I765, I130 already approved a year ago

If your I-485 has been approved a year ago, what are you doing in this forum? Why waiting for EAD? :rolleyes:

Thank you guys, as you can see I did not say anything about the interview just because I did not want to get anyone nervous about not receiving their IL. But you guys are great thank you so much support, I can hardly handle it.

Wow, looks great.. I think you may get your GC before EAD..:D

Congrats Trinigirl!!! I am really happy for you - it was not quite fun asking you to update our good news without some of your own. Thank you for being there and everyone else who has been with this thread. I think July was a good month to apply although some may think we waited till the fee hike but I think we are so encouraging to each other.

Trinigirl - did you get an update online for your IL?

Coho - You show your card ordered on 9/26 but did you ever get the card??

Any thanks all for sharing your stories :)

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share some more good news with all of you.

I was very HAPPY and SURPRISED to see the interview letter for my wife (details in signature below)

The only thing that concerns me is that we have still not received her FP notice. We have an infopass on Wednesday to possibly see what is happening with the FP notice.

Trinigirl, PLEASE UPDATE

Congrats Trinigirl!!! I am really happy for you - it was not quite fun asking you to update our good news without some of your own. Thank you for being there and everyone else who has been with this thread. I think July was a good month to apply although some may think we waited till the fee hike but I think we are so encouraging to each other.

Trinigirl - did you get an update online for your IL?

Coho - You show your card ordered on 9/26 but did you ever get the card??

Any thanks all for sharing your stories :)

Thank you and I'll update. Also, I am one of the unlucky ones when it came to updates. The answer to your question is no, no e-mail regarding IL, just came as a suprise in snail mail.

Hi guys,

I was very HAPPY and SURPRISED to see the interview letter for my wife (details in signature below)

The only thing that concerns me is that we have still not received her FP notice. We have an infopass on Wednesday to possibly see what is happening with the FP notice.

Trinigirl, PLEASE UPDATE

Happy to see Interview letters are coming. Still waiting for my ead. I hope you find some news about the FP, very weird.

Time frame between IL & EAD .. A wild Guess!

Hi Trinigirl / Shilling ...

Regardinding EAD

"Card ordered" message appeared on 26th Sep
"EAD approved" message appeared on 1st Oct(In fact USCIS mailed the card the same day of approval which we received on 3rd Oct.)

Regarding IL

The letter is dated 12thSep and it came from the local DO. I dont think the local DO can update any LUD on anyone's case except at the time of interview. That is what I conclude, because the only update we saw on our I-485 was when USCIS at NBC entered our case into their system on 9th Aug (ND) for the petitions received on 25th Jul (RD).

To make it short, our EAD approvals came exactly 2 weeks after the Interview letters.
Hence my wild guess for Trinigirl to get her EAD would be end of Oct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

Trinigirl, PLEASE UPDATE

JUSTINDIAN, you got interview letter without fingerprinting? Waoo, that is case # 2... with this speedos... Good luck to you.

Hi Trinigirl - quick question

My IL came for Lee Summit, but no update.

I'm new to the forum, and I think you all do a wonderful job. :)

I'm wondering how come your IL came from Lee's summit. I thought that scheduling of interview was done by the DO and not Lee's summit.

Is your interview in Las Vegas (your DO)?

Ead Received

I-485,I-765 and 131 Sent to TSC August 7TH,2007
PD 02/04/2004
I-140 AD 08/12/07
All RD 8/8/07
All ND 10/01/07
Finger Print Notice Date 10/09/07
Finger Printing on 11/06/07
EAD CARDS RECEIVED FOR ALL FAMILY WITHOUT ANY EMAIL IN MAIL. 10/18/07

Another GC Dreamer

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm wondering how come your IL came from Lee's summit. I thought that scheduling of interview was done by the DO and not Lee's summit.

Yes my interview is in Las Vegas, but the envelope said Lee Summit.

Hi, i've been following everyone's progress for about 6 weeks. I only registered last week & have only just been able to post.

You are all doing a great job keeping your updates but most of all reassuring each other!

Trini, everyday I hoped for you to receive some news or updates & now finally there is some light for you!

We are here on a L1 visa for my husband, L2 for myself. We submitted our
I485, I131 & I795 July 26th.

I will update my timeline on a new reply!

Good luck to everyone,

GodBless, Celtic1888

My Timeline

Timeline For I485- Green Card, I131 - Travel Doc, I765 - Employment Authorization

July 25th: I485, I131,I765 & Medicals Posted to USCIS - DAY 1 -DONE

July 27th: Received @ USCIS - DAY 3 -DONE

Sep 18th: Receipts issued - DAY 56 -DONE

Sep 24th: Finger print appointment issued - DAY 62 -DONE

Sep 29th: Portfolio created online - DAY 67 -DONE

Oct 20th: Finger Print appointment @ 11am - DAY 88 -DONE

My Timeline

Timeline For I485- Green Card, I131 - Travel Doc, I765 - Employment Authorization

July 25th: I485, I131,I765 & Medicals Posted to USCIS - DAY 1 -DONE

July 27th: Received @ USCIS - DAY 3 -DONE

Sep 18th: Receipts issued - DAY 56 -DONE

Sep 24th: Finger print appointment issued - DAY 62 -DONE

Sep 29th: Portfolio created online - DAY 67 -DONE

Oct 20th: Finger Print appointment @ 11am - DAY 88 -DONE

WOW!!! July 27th is the receipt date and you only got your FP on October 20th.

Anyway you should definitely get your EAD ordered email this week. If not after 90 days you should go there get one.

Note: the 90 day thing is from RD and not from mailing date.

Hope you get it soon.

I also got my interview letter from Lee's Summit even tho that is not my DO.

I have a question for those who might know, where did your interview letter come for, I mean the address on the envelope. Thanks

WOW!!! July 27th is the receipt date and you only got your FP on October 20th.

Anyway you should definitely get your EAD ordered email this week. If not after 90 days you should go there get one.

Note: the 90 day thing is from RD and not from mailing date.

Hope you get it soon.

I think the FP scheduling thing has to do with how busy your DO is. My RD is July 30, I receive my interview letter b4 FP. My FP is scheduled for Oct 25. My DO is San Jose, CA. There is someone from San Jose, CA who has got IL but no FP yet and was getting worried, I hope this will give him an idea of how busy it is in our DO. I think I got my FP letter about a week and half after my IL. So keep the hope up, it will come soon - nothing is wrong.