July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

Hi all,
I was wondering I got the "card production ordered" notification. I remember that some people got the "EAD card approved" notice. I never (not yet) got the "card approved". Which one comes first?

I would assume "card ordered" would mean it has been approved, or am I going to fast on my judgement here?

Note: I got two same emails at the same time saying card ordered. May it be that they made a mistake and the first one was (supposed to be) approval and second ordered?

Hi all,
I was wondering I got the "card production ordered" notification. I remember that some people got the "EAD card approved" notice. I never (not yet) got the "card approved". Which one comes first?

I would assume "card ordered" would mean it has been approved, or am I going to fast on my judgement here?

Note: I got two same emails at the same time saying card ordered. May it be that they made a mistake and the first one was (supposed to be) approval and second ordered?

In about a week you will get another email saying "Approval notice sent". That letter will have your EAD in it.

Thx Ninyte and Mrs Trini.

Mrs Trini, I am patient. As long as everything goes smooth I am not in a rush. It will be here when it gets here. Just wanted to know if some problems still may occur in between.

BTW yours will come maybe today. They always updated my stuff later during the day, so maybe later on for you it will be good.

*says that with fingers crossed*

Well I'm happy to know you are being patient, that's a good thing I would say. Maybe you could spread some of that patience around here. As it may seem to be a hard thing to have ,when we are always asking each other, if, when, how and why.

But to your question, as from what I have seen, you receive it in the order in which it was received per e-mail. Who know with USCIS

I hope they update something soon, I called them this morning and they said I'm only 4 days outside the processing for my ead, and I need to be 30 days. Also they cannot do anything until the 30 days. As far as updates go. I'm still getting the same message I got the first day I logged onto that site.

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Notice returned as undeliverable.

On September 5, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on this case as undeliverable. This can have serious effects on the processing of this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent.

As of September 5, 2007 to today, that's what I look at everday when I log on also for 1-130 and 1765

Last edited by a moderator:
Constructus, I got the approval notice in my email the same day I got the EAD Card on the mail so hang on tight...it'll get to you :) Congrats

Constructus, I got the approval notice in my email the same day I got the EAD Card on the mail so hang on tight...it'll get to you :) Congrats

Thx.

Congrats to you too for SS sent out yesterday.

I already had SSN since I used to be a student on F1 visa. Also already have DL last month so now I guess have to get off my "FAT A.." and accept jobs now.

Thx.

Congrats to you too for SS sent out yesterday.

I already had SSN since I used to be a student on F1 visa. Also already have DL last month so now I guess have to get off my "FAT A.." and accept jobs now.

LOL, I hear you on that, not that my *&^ is fat. But I hear you good luck

Thanks.

Wow, good for you that you have your work cut out for you (having your SSN and DL). I'm still on the way to getting my DL but figured will wait for SSN first :) I really really hope that they did send it out yesterday. Some cases I've read here keep me on my toes for they were told that it was sent out, but not :( Guess we'll see in a couple of days

Date mailed : 27th July 2007
Documents mailed to chicago Lockbox: I-130; I-485 w/Medical; I-867,I-867A;I-765
Date recevied: 30th July 2007 11:20 am by R MERCADO.
Nothing received after that . Not a word or reciept of notice from USCIS.
I am especially anxious about the advance parole approval since I have plans to travel to India on Dec 24 th :(
As far as I have read on blog, no one , who sent their app on or after july 27 2007 has had heard any word from USCIS , so I feel I am not alone in the boat :).

WHAT? are you kidding me? Pople who filed in september are getting their rceipt notices this month.
JUly filers have already goten their EAD, at least most of them, and very few have gotten their interview letters already.
So if you fileed in july and have not even received your recept notces yet, i'ld`say as soon as you read this post pic up a phone and call USCIS and tell talk to an IO, IT DOES NOT SEEM RIGHT.
Really.

All,

Finally some good news for us. Just received an email for my I-131 stating "Approval notice sent"

Interestingly we have still not received my wife's FP notice.

Can someone please share the options we need to select to talk to an IO. I understand that it has been published in this forum but I would really appreciate if someone could share the same with me.

For those who are still waiting, I would say try and be PATIENT (easier said that done).

Its really nice that we have this small online family so that we could share both our happy and sad moments.

Trinigirl, PLEASE UPDATE the spreadsheet (details in signature)

All,

Finally some good news for us. Just received an email for my I-131 stating "Approval notice sent"

Interestingly we have still not received my wife's FP notice.

Can someone please share the options we need to select to talk to an IO. I understand that it has been published in this forum but I would really appreciate if someone could share the same with me.

For those who are still waiting, I would say try and be PATIENT (easier said that done).

Its really nice that we have this small online family so that we could share both our happy and sad moments.

Trinigirl, PLEASE UPDATE the spreadsheet (details in signature)

Congrats just_indian_03. That is a good news.

Did you ever get an EAD, maybe due to F1 or work? Was it recently? I gut feeling is that if you recently have had an EAD, you will get it fast ... Did you inquire why FP letter still hasn't come ... Hope it did not get misplaced.

Thanks omorpheus,

No my wife never had an EAD due to either F1 or work.

I have not yet inquired about my FP and was hoping that someone could share the options that one needs to select in order to talk to an IO.

Sorry to hear that your passport had the wrong name but atleast it does not affect your wife's green card process.

filed in august no FP yet

I filed in August ( 12th RD) as well. I have not received my FP notice yet either.Nothing on EAD or AP also.

I called USCIS today and they told me that it might take upto 90 days after the NOTICE DATE not the RECEIPT DATE . The Receipt date is August12th but the notice date is October 1st for me.

They also said that there is nothing much they can do as they are dealing with a huge backlog. My receipt numbers are still showing up on USCIS online case status as invalid.This apparently is also expected. The first level support at USCIS could not access my case but the second level reps did and basically just told me to wait.

:eek:

Thanks omorpheus,

I have not yet inquired about my FP and was hoping that someone could share the options that one needs to select in order to talk to an IO.

Sorry to hear that your passport had the wrong name but atleast it does not affect your wife's green card process.

I had an EAD/OPT from my F-1, I don't think this helps in any way. I applied August 12th and I have not received my EAD\APor even FP notice yet.

Thanks omorpheus,

Thanks a lot for the concern, had to take new pictures, mail back everything :mad: Thank GOD they didn't ask for money again.

Anyways, so trinigirl was mentioning that FP letters are auto generated by computer, so how come some people get theirs first and some haven't got it so far. One other user from same DO and same RD and ND had got his FP letter 2 weeks back while for my wife hasn't got hers. So, this cannot simply be computer jinx, there is something else going on there.

Also, wanted to know that once you pass your Interview, do they stamp I-551 right there in your passport and you wait for your plastic GC or you have to wait for stamping also?

Last edited by a moderator:
Going on the 90 days thing, in worst case scenario:

RD -- day 1
ND -- day 91
FP -- day 181
Interview -- day 271

add 30 days for RFE (as its a worst case scenario), so technically it may take 300 days for you to get your GC while on website they say 180 days from RD. I am not taking into account if your name gets stuck in name check.

:) yeah atleast you start with low expectations.
Anyways after all my grumbling on various posts, I got my FP notice today.It is on day 88 ( see timeline on signature) so I don't see how I can get my EAD by day 90.:p

Trinigirl and other July filers waiting for EAD: Good luck. We are all sending positive thoughts ur way. All I can say is ur timeline looks better than some of us August filers.

Omerpheus:The FP notice depends on how busy your DO is. I'm in Dallas so took much longer than say Arkansas. Since you are in San Jose, you should expect slower responses also. Calling USCIS doesn't seem to help in my experereince still if one feels like bugging them...;)

I posted this earlier but never got a definite answer.If anyone knows about this, I would appreciate a response. Is it possible to get EAD without getting FP done for family based applications?