July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

Should I worry that there have been no updates to I-130 since August 22, 07? Everything else is moving and there has not been one hit on that one.

If You look at my timeline there was not even one touch on I-130 or I-485 since the beginig so should I worry?when I go online it's the same message saying ...Current Status: Case received and pending.

On August 24, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. etc...

I don't know if I should get anything there yet?or it's gonna change after I get IL?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say if there are a few of us with no touches on I-130 that it may not be a big deal to see that online... I could be wrong but I feel better believing that lol

I'm going to go out on a limb and say if there are a few of us with no touches on I-130 that it may not be a big deal to see that online... I could be wrong but I feel better believing that lol

I hope so....I never realy thought about it but as long as it seems to be normal not just for me I am not gonna worry....I would think if everything is alright with the files they are not gonna touch it till the IL comes-I belive eveyrthing is ok!!!:)

I think the FP scheduling thing has to do with how busy your DO is. My RD is July 30, I receive my interview letter b4 FP. My FP is scheduled for Oct 25. My DO is San Jose, CA. There is someone from San Jose, CA who has got IL but no FP yet and was getting worried, I hope this will give him an idea of how busy it is in our DO. I think I got my FP letter about a week and half after my IL. So keep the hope up, it will come soon - nothing is wrong.

Good to hear about that. I am also from SJ DO and was getting worried about my wife's FP.

So, reiterating my old question again -- after passing the interview, do you get your I-551 stamp on the passport right there or is there some procedure after that? Thanks !!!

I don't know if there is a straightforward to that question now because I have seen a lot of people pass the interview and are not given the I-551 stamp and are told that the GC will be in the mail shortly. Some people say that the IOs don't always have to give you the stamp anymore and it is no longer the rule. At the same time I just think it depends on who you meet on your interview and if there maybe some circumstances that may warrant your need for the stamp. Such instances like travel, work (where you don't have the EAD) and maybe some other circumstances.
However, I am curious to see how people will respond to this question.

I got an RFE on saturday.. I guess that just re-set my 90day clock.:(
I'm worried aout my EAD timeline right now... bad job situation blah blah.

I cannot yet check my status online(invalid #'s), any experience on how long they took to resume work on cases after responding to RFE's?
BTW, I overnighted requested additional tax info for sponser today.

I cannot yet check my status online(invalid #'s), any experience on how long they took to resume work on cases after responding to RFE's?

Look at my timeline and you will see that in my case, after my case being suspended 21 days (september 20th to october 11), I still got the card ordered email on the 15th of October. So it did not affect (at least not that much) my I-765 case.

Look at the May, July and October filers timeline tracking threads and look at the different timelines. I think that when you made it thus far, RFE's do not reset the clock to "0". My RFE letter said the exact same thing (wait 90 days after receipt of RFE) but 4 days after "RFE received and case pending" I had card production email.

Just try to get the requested documents back as soon as possible.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share some more good news with all of you.

I was very HAPPY and SURPRISED to see the interview letter for my wife (details in signature below)

The only thing that concerns me is that we have still not received her FP notice. We have an infopass on Wednesday to possibly see what is happening with the FP notice.

Trinigirl, PLEASE UPDATE

justindian_03, I just wanted to know whether you were able to track your applications online at USCIS website? When I enter our numbers, it still says case status retrieval failed.

Look at my timeline and you will see that in my case, after my case being suspended 21 days (september 20th to october 11), I still got the card ordered email on the 15th of October. So it did not affect (at least not that much) my I-765 case.

Look at the May, July and October filers timeline tracking threads and look at the different timelines. I think that when you made it thus far, RFE's do not reset the clock to "0". My RFE letter said the exact same thing (wait 90 days after receipt of RFE) but 4 days after "RFE received and case pending" I had card production email.

Lovely! This gives me hope... Thanks constructus.:)

justindian_03, I just wanted to know whether you were able to track your applications online at USCIS website? When I enter our numbers, it still says case status retrieval failed.

Mine too. I called USCIS they said they are lagging behind and told me to wait atleast 30days AFTER I receive the Notice of action .No need to panic...

yes some of us can't still find the case stauts online yet, so do not worry about that too much. As for the EAd, I believe that will come after your FP appointment, atleast thats how it goes most of the time.
Good luck.:)

waoo...
same boat here, just mailed my ref on 1 485 last week and was wondering why they asked for the same stuff again that we already included in our package..... very wierd but oh well as long as hey get me an interview on or before the 31st of december i will be happy...lol..

Omorpheus/IPF_USER,

I was able to see all my cases online when I received all my notices. I have read that in some cases you see it after the FP but I guess its pretty random.

OMG, USCIS is driving me nuts. Finally got LUD this morning and to my surprise, mail was returned to them again. I wonder if that stupid attorney's office ever called to update their address that USCIS's contractors couldn't even input correct to began with. This *&%^ could not be over any sooner. I cannot stand dealing with incompetent people (hint hint) my lawyer's so-call immigration consultant.

Last edited by a moderator:
AP Approved!!!!!!!!

Oh it made my day :):):):):)
I got an email saying my AP has been approved and they mailed the notice on 10/22. I am soooo happy. More than GC, I wanted this so bad. I wanted to see my mom so bad. She is not doing so well physically and I've been feeling so guilty not being able to be there for her. :( I am sure some of you can relate.

I plan on leaving the day after X'mas. Do you think it's safe to book the flights? I've read some people not receiving the notice right away - getting lost, wrong address etc.

I AM SOOO HAPPY!!!!!

Just got off the phone with USCIS, they could not tell me what the notices was about. And on the 485 they cannot resend the notice because they already sent one out from the last mail that was returned, they want me to go to the local office so they can print it. On the 765 they will resend that one.

Another thing they told me know one ever called to update my attorney's address. Stupid, Dumas attorney, happy to get the dam money but don't want to work for it. Thank gosh I only paid him half upfront and waiting to pay the other half before the interview. I don't know what I'm going to do about this situation, not sitting well with me at all. Two things I don't like people messing with, people I care about and people messing with my money. Sorry guys if I sound upset but sh%t, I am. These people do not want to see the other side of me. I will drop him like a hot potatoe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry Trini! I am a bit annoyed w/ my attorney too!!

I hope it wasn't anything important! Maybe it was their copy of your IL?

Just got off the phone with USCIS, they could not tell me what the notices was about. And on the 485 they cannot resend the notice because they already sent one out from the last mail that was returned, they want me to go to the local office so they can print it. On the 765 they will resend that one.

Another thing they told me know one ever called to update my attorney's address. Stupid, Dumas attorney, happy to get the dam money but don't want to work for it. Thank gosh I only paid him half upfront and waiting to pay the other half before the interview. I don't know what I'm going to do about this situation, not sitting well with me at all. Two things I don't like people messing with, people I care about and people messing with my money. Sorry guys if I sound upset but sh%t, I am. These people do not want to see the other side of me. I will drop him like a hot potatoe.

Sorry to hear that.

Could it be that for I-765 it was your EAD, or did they just say it was a notice?

WOW!! It really seems from this forum that SOME so-called lawyers are messing with people's lives.

Hope everything is OK.