July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

MSC= National Benefits Center... what I read was that all family based cases go there.

DO= district office (local to you)

Last edited by a moderator:
When you say district, do you mean Houston or Missouri? My number starts with MSC so I assumed it was MO but I live in Houston.

When you have number starts with MSC, does that mean MS office has my paper and that's where it stays? or does Houston office ever get involved?

DO = district office so that will be Houston :) MSC is the service center

Last edited by a moderator:
I was saying DO your city, if you have alot of people applying in the city, then that could be why your fp took so long. First come, you know that kind of thing. A computer generate the fp appointment.

I HAVE A QUESTION ARE WE ELIGIBLE TO GET A TEMPORARY EAD 90 DAYS FROM THE RECEIVED DATE ON OUR RECEIPTS OR 90 DAYS FROM THE NOTICE DATE ON OUR RECEIPTS? :confused:

Please add - Problem with AP

Well, my AP (I-131) arrived today and it has my wife's picture (the sponsor) rather than me!

I've started a separate thread to see if this has happened to anyone else.

Timeline
10/06/07: AP arrives - wrong picture!
10/05/07: LUD for EAD - card production ordered
10/03/07: LUD for AP - in the post!
09/21/07: I-485 Resumed
09/19/07: RFE received at NBC
09/18/07: RFE sent to NBC
09/04/07: RFE received - need better birth documentation
09/11/07: Completed FP
09/01/07: Received Receipts. Received Date is 7/26 & Notice Date is 8/29 for all the forms
08/14/07: Fingerprint Notice for appointment on 9/11/07
07/26/07: AOS petition delivered to Chicago lockbox
07/25/07: Mailed to Chicago lockbox - FedEx overnight. Sent I-130, I-485, I-864, I-765, I-131 package

HEEY HOW COMe my receipts numbers for my I130 and 765 receipts are showing up on the uscis website but when i enter my I485 it says error why did they enter the 765 and I130 but not the 485 receipt number...I am worried...isthis normal?:confused:

HEEY HOW COMe my receipts numbers for my I130 and 765 receipts are showing up on the uscis website but when i enter my I485 it says error why did they enter the 765 and I130 but not the 485 receipt number...I am worried...isthis normal?:confused:

I am in the same boat. Mine have been like that for more than a month now. I am thinking it will probably stay like that until I finish my finger prints or even still after I get my approval. When I called to ask them, they simply told me that they were yet to input my I-485 into their system. However, they are able to retrieve it when I call to ask about it ( they - I mean second level customer support)

I am in the same boat. Mine have been like that for more than a month now. I am thinking it will probably stay like that until I finish my finger prints or even still after I get my approval. When I called to ask them, they simply told me that they were yet to input my I-485 into their system. However, they are able to retrieve it when I call to ask about it ( they - I mean second level customer support)

How could they not put it in the computer if you received a notice for it, sounds like someone does not know what they are talking about as usual (customer support). That's how notices are generated, with data inputed into their system. I had the same problem getting the same message as you, Do not rely to much on that site, as it will drive you crazy. But the way, as you said she was able to pull up your case when you called.

I agree with Trini,

I don't think that the website is as wonderful as it is supposed to be. Half the time people say they dont get any updates online and receive things in the mail. All in all, the website was designed to drive us crazy and worry us to death!

Has anyone received AP and/or EAD before FP date? My FP date is 70 days after my notice date. Is it possible to get them before your FP is done?

EAD before FP...Noway

Has anyone received AP and/or EAD before FP date? My FP date is 70 days after my notice date. Is it possible to get them before your FP is done?

Your EAD will have your picture, signature and thumb print, taken during the Biometrics, whereas the AP will have a copy of the photo you had sent along with the petitions. Hence don't expect to get EAD without Biometrics.

Your EAD will have your picture, signature and thumb print, taken during the Biometrics, whereas the AP will have a copy of the photo you had sent along with the petitions. Hence don't expect to get EAD without Biometrics.

Good point. Thanks. I hope I get my AP in Nov so that I can book a ticket to go see my mom in Dec.

Intezar2005,

Unfortunately I know nothing about PD's so hopefully another poster will chime in with the answer for you!

As for your receipts, have you tried inputting numbers that coorespond with the receipt #s you currently have? They usually go in numerical order so that should help you find your other cases. Try it out and see if that helps!

Latest Update

Hello Trinigirl,
I have received my FP notice. Could you please update in your file?
FP notice date is 10/03/2007 and my appointment date is 10/25/2007.
Thanks

My timeline....
BTW, I still can't check my case status online. ANyone else experience this??:confused:

I have read that I140/I765/I485 filer that are getting EAD w/out FP and they use the photo and signature from form filing but I have not read the case for family based that is I130/I765/I485