July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

Only two checks were chased today I485 and I130.

I131 and I765 Not Yet. any idea? please?

sent 4 different checks
I485 - $1010 - Cashed
I130 - $355 - Cashed
I765 - $340 - Not Cashed
I131- $305 - Not Cashed

I think the reason why I-765 and I-131 are not cashed is because they're supposed to be included in the I-485 fee of $1010. Since the fee hike, I-485 applications cover I-765 and I-131

I think the reason why I-765 and I-131 are not cashed is because they're supposed to be included in the I-485 fee of $1010. Since the fee hike, I-485 applications cover I-765 and I-131

I was going to say the same thing but wanted to check uscis site before I said something. I also read somewhere today that someone ead was denied because of over payment. How true I don't know.

Update Trinigirl

Congratulations!!

I got an RFE this past thursday for co-sponsors birth certificate and I am SO mad because our lawyer should have known we needed to send that in too!
Trinigirl,
Please update my EAD info...

Hey JnJ*8103 there is hope for the RFE people like us - look at my timeline and I just got my Current Status: Card production ordered notice

YAY congrats! I hope that they pick my case up fast because the paper was sent in over night and got there today!

Way to go!

Looks like it's just Trini, God & Me waiting... or so I think!

Fees for concurrent 485/131/765 filing is 1010$

are u sure? if so will i get back the money?
Check the following link: for concurrent filing 1010$ is a package fee including EAD and AP.Note is at the end of page 2.
www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/FinalUSCISFeeSchedule052907.pdf

I sent 4 seperate checks also and only the 930 and 80 for 485 and biometrics were cashed.

I'm not sure how /what can be done if you sent a cashier's check but maybe u can call them and ask.

Not that am not happy the members that are getting their EAD's but it's seems like they are not touching mine at all. The last update I had, I think because I called because they had another error in my address were they did not put a space in-between the street name. But again Congrates, at least I have something to input in the excel sheet. USCIS have been moving a little slow this week.

I understand where you are coming from Trini, look at my timeline, 2 of mine haven't been touched since August 22!!

YAY congrats! I hope that they pick my case up fast because the paper was sent in over night and got there today!

Way to go!

Looks like it's just Trini, God & Me waiting... or so I think!

Hey JnJ,I wouldn't stress to much about the rfe,I don't know how long it took them to resume my case,because my reciept number does not work on the website,up to today it doesn't work for my I-485(and i already got my IL).But I got my ead production email about 4weeks after they recieved my rfe response.

Not that am not happy the members that are getting their EAD's but it's seems like they are not touching mine at all. The last update I had, I think because I called because they had another error in my address were they did not put a space in-between the street name. But again Congrates, at least I have something to input in the excel sheet. USCIS have been moving a little slow this week.

It's coming trini don't stress.And when you get that email you will feel like you filed your papers last week.

Thanks pville,

I'm not worried about the EAD as much as I am AP. Untl the case is resumed, I cant even file for an expedited AP :(

We need to have AP in hand by the 18th of this month and it's looking very hopeless.

I am ready to cry :(

It's not over till it's over(grandpops says that all the time);)...I don't how your lawyer missed that.Did they need the bc to prove citizenship?My co-sponsor was naturaized,so we just had to send the certificate.

Congrats to people getting their EADs and don't worry trinigirl and others -- your file will soon be blessed by USCIS...

BTW, where is the Excel sheet you guys maintain? I haven't seen it posted since past few days?

I agree with you, I thought for sure we'd be moving fast paced!

Trini, I say next week and the week after are our weeks!!!

Please Add

PLEASE ADD
Filed Aug 11 at Chicago
Received by Chicago on Aug 12
Checks cashed on Oct 2
Notice for 131,765,485 Oct 4:)