July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

yuuupi:)I just got my Employment Authorization Card:)now I can get my DL:)I hope everyone is gonna get it soon:)cross my fingers for You guys:)

Thanks Guys:)yeah I never tought I will be so happy because of peace of plastic:)it made my day...:)

Received AP (2 copies)

Got my AP (2 copies) today. I wasn't expecting it as online status says pending. I was expecting EAD instead as the status for EAD said card production ordered on 9/28. I think it should be on the way too. So far so good. Now I hope the GC or Interview Letter comes soon. Washington DC DO actually sucks.

I just wanna say congratulations to all July/August filers on getting approvals on some of their applications. I pray that we all have our GCs in our hands before the end of the year. I pray also that may NONE of be stuck in name check or any kind of security check.

I just wanna say congratulations to all July/August filers on getting approvals on some of their applications. I pray that we all have our GCs in our hands before the end of the year. I pray also that may NONE of be stuck in name check or any kind of security check.

Thanks...it's really cool to be here around people who are goint throu the same thing.:)I hope for a GC before end of this year but...do You think it's gonna be possible for us?I wish You were right...:)

Thanks...it's really cool to be here around people who are goint throu the same thing.:)I hope for a GC before end of this year but...do You think it's gonna be possible for us?I wish You were right...:)

I think it very realistic to expect to get our GCs by the end of this year. I expect interview letters to be flowing in from this week onwards. I expect appointments to be given from late November through December and if none of us is stuck in security check, we should at least all have our GC approvals before the end of the year. Just keep the hope up, we shall revisit this thread when the time comes!

Got my AP (2 copies) today. I wasn't expecting it as online status says pending. I was expecting EAD instead as the status for EAD said card production ordered on 9/28. I think it should be on the way too. So far so good. Now I hope the GC or Interview Letter comes soon. Washington DC DO actually sucks.

I got 2 APs too. Weird :eek:

My EAD card production was ordered October 3.

I hope we both get our Interview letters soon.

Best of luck!

Someone has to get good news soon, a lot of people got EADs at the same time, its going to come in spurts and I hope we get our news soon!

My timeline....
BTW, I still can't check my case status online. ANyone else experience this??:confused:

I wouldn't worry about that.My receipt numbers for my I-130,and I-485 still don't work,and I already recieved my interview letter,which is in a couple of weeks.My 765 started working after my fp appointment though.

I wouldn't worry about that.My receipt numbers for my I-130,and I-485 still don't work,and I already recieved my interview letter,which is in a couple of weeks.My 765 started working after my fp appointment though.

Good to know, I wish I knew nothing about that site, I think if you are the worrying type of person, a site like that would drive you insane. People are checking that thing all day long, as if it was a drug. I wonder if that's what it feels like to be on drugs. If it is, I now feel sympathy for people that get hooked. I believe I am going to quite cold turkey and only check twice a day (lol)

Hi Trinigirl,
why did u not include pville85's case to the July/August tracker. I see that he's got his interview notice but I don't know what date his interview is?

Lol,when I got my noa's I use to check the website 3 times everyday.About a week after I was able to see and register my 765,I never checked it!That thing use to drive me crazy!Nothing ever changed!

Hi Trinigirl,
why did u not include pville85's case to the July/August tracker. I see that he's got his interview notice but I don't know what date his interview is?

Well at the time this great thread was started it was intended for those who had not recieved their reciept,and at that time I already recieved mines,so I didn't ask to be added.

Yes that was the reason, It was mainly to track the rush before the deadline of the fee increase. I knew things would be held up, and so to everyone from panicing I did it for that reason. BTW there are two spreed sheets for July, mine and another.

I765 Approval notice sent

This is what my portfolio says today.

On October 11, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

So now I have my advance payroll and I will be getting EAD soon. No reason to stick to the current job anymore :) .. I hope the Green Card or Interview Letter comes soon. So far I haven't seen any Washington DC July/August filers on this or any other immigration forum.

Also I am not able to track my I-130 status online yet. It has been long. Is this happening to anyone else too?

EAD is here!

Hooray! My EAD came today.

Will be sending back my APs today and hopefully get a replacement soon with the right picture!

Fingers crossed, my appointment letter will come soon. We want to travel over Christmas but don't won't to book anything until I have an appointment date.

Happy day!

NeedtoWork

Timeline
10/11/07: EAD arrives (with right picture!)
10/11/07: LUD for EAD - approval notice sent
10/06/07: AP arrives - wrong picture!
10/05/07: LUD for EAD - card production ordered
10/03/07: LUD for AP - in the post!
09/21/07: I-485 Resumed
09/19/07: RFE received at NBC
09/18/07: RFE sent to NBC
09/04/07: RFE received - need better birth documentation
09/11/07: Completed FP
09/01/07: Received Receipts. Received Date is 7/26 & Notice Date is 8/29 for all the forms
08/14/07: Fingerprint Notice for appointment on 9/11/07
07/26/07: AOS petition delivered to Chicago lockbox
07/25/07: Mailed to Chicago lockbox - FedEx overnight. Sent I-130, I-485, I-864, I-765, I-131 package

I received my EAD today...yay! Funny thing tho, I also got an update online stating that on October 11, 2007 (which is today), they sent me an approval notice for I-765. I just think it's weird that they updated my info just today when I already have my EAD on hand :D