July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

I have been eagerly and stressfully monitoring the weekly receipt notice updates on the USCIS web site. But for the last 2 weeks, VSC has not moved even a single day from 7/25 for N-400 and 7/29 for I-130 !!

I really do not think they update that processing time but once a month around the 15th so do not be discouraged :)

Thanks for your reply Shilling.

I was actually referring to the receipt notice processing dates that USCIS has been publishing every week (Friday or Monday) due to the front log of cases waiting to be entered into the system and receipted.

joining forum:

07/20 : RD : 130, 131, 765, 485
08/03 : ND : FP for 8/17 : 485, 765
08/16 : RFI : Issued : 485
08/17 : FP : 485, 765 : LUD : 485, 765
08/20 : LUD : 765
08/27 : ND : 130, 131, 765, 485
09/05 : RFI : Received by USCIS : 485
09/26 : EAD : Card production ordered : LUD : 765
10/01 : AP : Received
10/01 : EAD : Approval notice sent : LUD : 765

JnJ,

don't count me out.. I'm still part of the crew.......lol..
I am hoping to get it soon too, how about walking FP, with a later scheduled date.... do you guys think that is possible?

I thought it was you, I wasn't sure but us "3" need some good news!

You really have nothing to lose by trying to do a walk in, if they say no... they say no but give it a try!

Hi Trinigirl,
Please update my status in your tracker: I got my IL yesterday for Nov 21. I am yet to do my FP and have not yet received my EAD.

Big congrats to you!!! How and when did they generate the notice. Did you get an e-mail or I'm assuming you just got this info from your mail box, you should really update you signature. Again I happy for you and spouse.

Hi Folks,

today my checks have been chased, now what they will have as next step or shall i wait for a while based on my priority date.

Thanks
Glaxy99

We need more info to answer your questions, A little suggestion get your signature with your dates and forms. So as you do that someone will be more than happy to help with any question you might have.

Big congrats to you!!! How and when did they generate the notice. Did you get an e-mail or I'm assuming you just got this info from your mail box, you should really update you signature. Again I happy for you and spouse.

Thank you. The notice was generated on Sept 26 and I retrieved it from my mailbox yesterday. I never got any email notice regarding that even till this morning.

When I got the letter I was dead certain it was gonna be the FP but it wasn't. Now I don't know what I should do about the FP cos I heard they can delay approval until FP results come in. I am wondering if I should make an infopass and see if I can schedule for FP so the results will be in b4 my interview.

By the way, in one of my earlier posts, I had said that my online status showed my RD off by 3weeks - that was corrected in the IL I rec'vd. The RD date in our RN becomes the PD in the IL.

technically..not a july filer

I have been lurking around the marshes for a while. my spouse is stuck in name check ...so filed the EAD + AP july end.

Here's the timeline, so far USCIS has loved and hugged us with the EAD/AP stuff.

7/27/07: AP +EAD, sent to chicago lockbox
8/25/07: receipts for both
9/10/07: AP approved
9/14/07: AP received in mail
9/22/07: FP for EAD
9/24/07: CARD ORDERED for EAD
10/02/07: APPROVAL for EAD mailed

Trinigirl..good work with the data collection and morale boosting posts..good luck !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. The notice was generated on Sept 26 and I retrieved it from my mailbox yesterday. I never got any email notice regarding that even till this morning.

When I got the letter I was dead certain it was gonna be the FP but it wasn't. Now I don't know what I should do about the FP cos I heard they can delay approval until FP results come in. I am wondering if I should make an infopass and see if I can schedule for FP so the results will be in b4 my interview.

That's good that you already recieved your IL. We filed the same day, I don't understand how you did not yet get your FP.

Now that you got the IL did you try calling USCIS and telling them that you got the IL and give them the info on it and say that you still haven't gotten your FP apointment.

I just hope they didn't mail it somewhere else.

As you can see our timelines are the same, but I got my FP notice nearly at the same time as my NOAs.

Good luck.

I had called last week and was told that no FP appointment had been scheduled for me. Now my plan is to give them up to the end of this week if I don't receive an FP appointment then I will call them to let them know that I have been scheduled for an interview but yet to do the FP.

I believe FP is compulsory for everyone seeking immigration benefits like AOS and the absence of biometric could delay ones case. Anyway, let's what this week brings.

By the way, in one of my earlier posts, I had said that my online status showed my RD off by 3weeks - that was corrected in the IL I rec'vd. The RD date in our RN becomes the PD in the IL.

I would not wait till next week to call, another week added to your application process. Make an info pass, maybe that would lite a fire under their butts. LOL.

Update:

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On October 2, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

yay can't wait

Update:

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On October 2, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

yay can't wait

Congrats. Great news for you.

If I may ask, what was your RFI for?