July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

So finally today I was able to check my status online but only for I-765 and I-130, but nothing for I-485 (the case number cannot be retrieved). I thought most of you are able to view I-765 and I-485 but don't have any updates on I-130. Oh well, I guess I'll keep waiting and checking every day :rolleyes:

I am in the same boat as you. My I-130 and I-765 online status have been working since the past 2 weeks but not the I-485. When I called to ask them why, I was told by a second level customer support agent that she could retrieve information about my I-485 on one of her systems and that it would probably starting working after I have done my FP.
In any case, I don't have too much faith on what those agents tell me so you might wanna call tomorrow and see what they will tell you.

I on the other hand have received updates on my 765 and my 485 but not my 130 or 131 (since Aug 22)

I'm so frustrated!

no reciept yet on 130, posted Aug 13th

Hi people,
I'm very worried about the my I485 filed on Aug 13th with USCIS. I have not recieved any notice and my checks have not been cashed either.
This is the 44th day since I filed to chicago lockbox.
Any suggestions\ advise on where and who to contact about this?
Any others in the same boat?

Ipfuser...august 20th Filer...no Receipt Yet

Hi! I filed on August 20th and have not received a receipt or checks cashed yet. Signed for by R. Mercado.
We are in the same boat
Lets keep each other posted

Hi! I filed on August 20th and have not received a receipt or checks cashed yet. Signed for by R. Mercado.
We are in the same boat
Lets keep each other posted
Hey there,
Good to know its not just me. The avg time to get NOA's for July filers based on reading the posts is 30-25 days. I have seen one person who took about 40days.Not too much info on August filers.
I called USCIS but they recommended waiting for 90days even for NOA.:eek:
Keeping my fingers crossed...

Gosh Trini,

All these EADs and I-Views I'm REALLY full of envy, but then it will be our turn soon, right? When do you think we'll start seeing things? I hope next week but who knows!

JnJ*8103 & Trinigirl,

I have a FP appointment tomorrow, but I still keep checking this form at least two times a day to see if any of you got any updates. I'm few weeks behind you guys, so I'm paying a close attention to your timeline. It looks like, it is taking about 2-4 weeks for the EAD production after the FP. If I get my EAD in a month, that would still be in the 90 day ball park, which I guess is not so bad. I still wish it was less than 90 days though. :)

Awesome stay in touch Vsp_MD

Everyone says things start moving fast after FP. I can't wait to feel that myself!

urgent - notice for intial evidence

Hi folks,
My wife applied for my I-485 and I 765 along with i-131,i-130 on july 30th and we got receipt notices for all 4 by aug 30.
Today I got the notice for initial evidence where they asked the sponsor to send w2,1099s and all other schedules submitted to IRS .
My wife runs her own business and she submitted Schedule C already in the original application so I am unable to understand why I got this notice .
I called USCIS and they said they have initiated a request for clarification and i should hear from them within 45 days (huh) .
Any clues what might have gone wrong and will resend schedule c copies will take care of problem or do we need to send something else?

Hi folks,
My wife applied for my I-485 and I 765 along with i-131,i-130 on july 30th and we got receipt notices for all 4 by aug 30.
Today I got the notice for initial evidence where they asked the sponsor to send w2,1099s and all other schedules submitted to IRS .
My wife runs her own business and she submitted Schedule C already in the original application so I am unable to understand why I got this notice .
I called USCIS and they said they have initiated a request for clarification and i should hear from them within 45 days (huh) .
Any clues what might have gone wrong and will resend schedule c copies will take care of problem or do we need to send something else?

Bhupi, I read somewhere that we should expect weird things like that from USCIS.

I finally received my RFE for I-485 that I saw online on the 20th.

The funny (if funny) thing is they are asking for... MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE?

I already had submitted that. Isn't that anyway the basis for someone like me to be able to adjust (overstayed)? Isn't that what "makes a visa immediately available to me because direct relative of a US citizen" and give me an A# and FP apt and NOA's?

How come the case online for my wife's petition I-130 and my I-765 show case received and pending. The only way those could be pending is because we are married, otherwise they just return all the documents from the start and deny.

I even did my FP today, but yet they ask me for MARRIAGE LICENCE, which we already have given. OH well: not a big deal. Guess I will wait longer...

I am in the EXACT SAME spot as you ! I have gotten 485+765 ntices & have already done fingerprinting but have not gotten any notice for 130. I tried to see on the USCIS website by doing some guess work & putting some no's but nothing came up...can you please tell me how you did your guesswork that the application for 130 came up. I am very nervous & seeing that you are in the same spot makes me feel I am not alone. Please help. My no's started with MSC...

I think These numbers are normally not far apart I guess you need to try a few numbers up or a few numbers down depending on what you two other numbers [485+765] are .You should try this the last digits only.A good way to tell if you guessed right will be when you get the dates corresponding with your other applications [485+765] and its showing a notice for an 130 application.

PS. I will like to add here that this should just be a simple test and you should NEVER depend on that as a your NOA. Please either wait for a notice in the mail or call USCIS to find out from them if its been more than 90 days since you got the other notices

I think we have the same timeline Please let me know yours I am in NYC too and as far as AOS these days I guess its MSC for all.

F1 married to USC
DO: NYC

07-29-07: Mailed I-130, I-485 & I-765 to Chicago Lockbox
09-10-07: Checks Cashed
09-11-07: Notices Received in mail (RD:08-01-07; ND:09-07-07)
09-24-07: Received FP Notice for 09-25-07 (ND 09-11-07)
09-25-07:FP Done

Non Receipt of Notices

I find through this forum, some have not received I-130 notices, but are able to see staus on USCIS web site.

Please be aware USCIS sends respective notices to the addresses as provided in the petition (I-130) and applications(I-485/765/131) if they are different. Also a copy goes to the Lawyer, if they are filed thro him and if requested in his covering letter. which normally all lawyers do.

In our case we received ND for I-485/765/131 to our address as beneficiaries and I-130 followed a couple of days later to our daughter's address (who is our petitioner).

We have seen LUDs for 485/765/131 and received interview notice as well. But still unable to find LUD on I-130.(We receive error message while inputting the receipt numbers). We intend to call USCIS after 90 days, to make sure that our I-130s are in their system because I-130 have to be approved before the interview. Otherwise a long wait again after a successful interview presuming FBI checks are cleared...

So if you are able to see LUD of any petition/application and have not received notices, you may conclude that those notices have gone to a wrong address or lost in the postal system. You may like to get a copy thro INFOPASS.

Trinigirl please update

:)today I was checking my online status and...card production ordered:)so i Guess pretty soon I will get it in the mail:)I have to say...that message has put big smile on my face!!:)hope You guys are gonna get it soon too....:)I'm withy You all...
Take care:)

I know did you have any updates after your finger print appointment, also did you find this in your e-mail or just checking online. Big Congrats to you.