July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

Dist Office: Washington, Filed in: Nebraska, Category: Spouse, Mailed: 07/26, Received: 07/28, Check Cashed: 08/16, Notice Date: 07/26 (yepp.. it says July 26).

I was trying to look up my Case Status online but it says that it doesn't recognize my receipt number. Has anyone else had this experience? How long does it typically take to get the FP Notice? Thanks in advance for your answers! :)

Did you mean Washington DC DO as in Northern Virginia?

I have the exact date as yours but I haven't got any notice yet.

how can i subscribe to this post? I would like to read latest updates through my email address. Thanks.

Scoot would you like to be added to our spreed sheet if so, let me know the date you malied your appl and the DO and application catergory. Spouse or parents.....Thank you

I am on the same boat. I filed my parents on 7/25/2007 via USPS. The packages were arrived at Chicago office on 7/30/2007 and signed by someone. However, the checks haven't been cashed. Of course, I haven't received any FP or Receipt notices.

Please add my case to your list.

Hi post12345

No. The checks are also not cashed yet. I am not sure why it is taking so long. I sent the application to Vermont Service center and my district office
is Baltimore, Maryland.

Thanks.

Raj.

I am on the same boat. I filed my parents on 7/25/2007 via USPS. The packages were arrived at Chicago office on 7/30/2007 and signed by someone. However, the checks haven't been cashed. Of course, I haven't received any FP or Receipt notices.

What is your District Office

no further

Add me!
My package should received on 08/13, no check cashed, no receipt yet.
(If did read this forum, almost thinking should I send in another package.)

Please keep update yours as soon as check cashed or receipt received. THX

If it helps....my package was received on 7/28 and checks were cashed 8/21 so check your bank and they might clear in next day or two...provided everything else is in order:)

I tried so hard to get Infopass appointment for DORA before finally giving it up and mailing at last minute before fee hike.

The district office is Dallas, TX. I gave up to apply InfoPass appoinment for DORA and sent the package to Chicago drop box according to the instruction posted on USCIS web site.

Maybe I should send the packages to Dallas office directly :-(

District Office

Trinigirl, My District Office is Seattle, WA. I mailed application to the Nebraska Service Center. It was received 07/28 and Check Cashed: 08/16, My Notice Date is 07/26!

Last edited by a moderator:
No. The checks are also not cashed yet. I am not sure why it is taking so long. I sent the application to Vermont Service center and my district office
is Baltimore, Maryland.

Thanks.

Raj.

I heard Vermont center is overloaded with employment based gc's.

Trinigirl, My District Office is Seattle, WA. I mailed application to the Nebraska Service Center. It was received 07/28 and Check Cashed: 08/16, My Notice Date is 07/26!

Alan7 your notice date is an error. So I'll leave it blank for now.

Finally Checks Cashed

GC based on marraige.

Here is my Timeline:
Package sent to Chicago Lockbox (I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131: 07/27/07

Package Recieved: "Not Known", long story behind this (USPS screwed up, worst nightmare), still (08/23/07) online tracking showing up as 'Enroute', which is wrong as my checks are cashed today by USCIS, I also viewed the images.

Checks Cashed: 08/23/07

I would like to thank Praetorian and Austrician for all your help and advices.

checks are cashed on 08/24/07 and not on 08/23/07

Sorry Guys, the checks are cashed on 08/24/07 and not on 08/23/07 as stated on my previous post.

Udate to members wanting to add their timeline to this thread!!!!!!!!!! Please remember to give the required info, it will make my job much easier. I need dates and the District Office. Also, the case catergory, spouse parent etc. ..