July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

Well, it seems like our paperworks are on the move now. We're seeing more checks cashed and FP notices. Though, where's our receipts? :rolleyes: Let's all hope for the best. And hopefully we'll begin seeing EAD approvals and interview notices too. Goodluck to all of us :)

still nothing for me I know I sent the application to nebraska and I'm waiting for them to send it to california almost a month and nothing lol what's this world coming to...lol

ill be waiting a long time as i am just a LPR applying for my wife and son, but i applied for naturalization as well, so i hope thats done within 8 months and then upgrade my wife and son

Gratz as well Trini. Btw, i just checked the excel tracker and just to confirm, my FP notice date is actually 08/14 but i received the actual letter on 08/17 :)

Please Add

Date mailed : 27th July 2007
Documents mailed to chicago Lockbox: I-130; I-485 w/Medical; I-867,I-867A;I-765
Date recevied: 30th July 2007 11:20 am by R MERCADO.
Nothing received after that . Not a word or reciept of notice from USCIS.
I am especially anxious about the advance parole approval since I have plans to travel to India on Dec 24 th :(
As far as I have read on blog, no one , who sent their app on or after july 27 2007 has had heard any word from USCIS , so I feel I am not alone in the boat :).

Latest Update

BTW , I just happened to call USCIS today and as u might have already read earlier on the post that , the customer service guy told me , it might take upto 90 days for the reciept of notification to arrive due to the recent backlog. I kind of sensed he had no idea of what he was talking about , Anyway just wanted to share my experience :(

Date mailed : 27th July 2007
Documents mailed to chicago Lockbox: I-130; I-485 w/Medical; I-867,I-867A;I-765
Date recevied: 30th July 2007 11:20 am by R MERCADO.
Nothing received after that . Not a word or reciept of notice from USCIS.
I am especially anxious about the advance parole approval since I have plans to travel to India on Dec 24 th :(
As far as I have read on blog, no one , who sent their app on or after july 27 2007 has had heard any word from USCIS , so I feel I am not alone in the boat :).

I need more info District office, is this for parent spouse. Let me know. Thanks

im on the same boat you are BHUPI on i hope any day now i receive a letter. It really sux going to the mailbox everyday after work and seeing nothing from uscis lol I'm hoping at least by this week something will happen

Please Add -extra Info

Hey Trinigirl,
I sent my apps to Chicago Lockbox, and I am from minneapolis.
I am F1 married to USC (my wife) .
Let me know if i need to provide anything else .
Thanx
Bhupi

I called them yesterday because it's been more than a month since we mailed out our case to them, and a customer service rep told me that it may take 90 days to get a receipt.

can't believe it takes forever, life's a stake here.

According to what I have noticed here is there are so many members whose applications are recieved prior to me mailing mine but somehow their checks are not even cashed yet, whereas my checks were cashed end of last week.

So, I am assuming either they (members) have not posted the updates or its uscis.

Hey Trinigirl, I do see that still your checks are not cashed, is it you who have not updated your timeline or it is uscis who has not cashed it yet.

Just trying to figure out the descrepencies.

:)

:)i got the receipts today.checks cashed yesterday(08-27-2007)

ufff:)

07-26-07 package sent to Chicago
07-27-07 received
08-24-07 ND
08-27-07 checks cashed

Last edited by a moderator:
:)i got the receipts today.checks cashed yesterday(08-27-2007)

ufff:)

07-26-07 package sent to Chicago
07-27-07 received
08-24-07 ND
08-27-07 checks cashed

Congrats buddy!
Thats strange, this means your receipts were mailed prior to your checks were cashed?
This also means the applications are not necessarily processed in the order (dates) they are recieved.
I had sent my application on 07/27/07 and had not reached till 07/31/07 but still my checks were cashed on 08/24/07 prior to yours but I have not yet received my Receipts.