July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

Joining the bandwagon...

At last, I found a perfect forum discussing about cases similar to mine.

Trinigirl, please add me to the list.

H1B married to USC.

07/29/07 - Mailed I-130, I-131, I-485, and I-765 to Chicago Lockbox.
08/03/07 - Package reached Chicago Lockbox

Checks not cashed yet, no receipts recieved yet.

It looks like few of you who applied days before I did either got receipts or your checks were cashed. I'm keeping my fingures crossed. :)

checked again today checks not cashed I was wondering is it possible to get receipt before hecks are cashed?????

According to what I have noticed here is there are so many members whose applications are recieved prior to me mailing mine but somehow their checks are not even cashed yet, whereas my checks were cashed end of last week.

So, I am assuming either they (members) have not posted the updates or its uscis.

Hey Trinigirl, I do see that still your checks are not cashed, is it you who have not updated your timeline or it is uscis who has not cashed it yet.

Just trying to figure out the descrepencies.

My Attorney made me get USPS money orders. Which was driving me crazy, because you have to pay to track them. Good thing I didn't write a check; Because I was going to the mail box twice a day, I would have been online checking my bank all day. Something else to drive me nuts.

******New members to this post. Remember if you would like to be added please, please provide me with all the info. Best way is to make a timeline signature and I can go from their. Don't forget I need District Office; catergory ( spouse, parent and so on) Also dates.

Use my timeline as example

Received FP notice but no receipt

Hello fellow July filers!

I applied for a renewal EAD.

App mailed to Chicago lockbox on 7/23/2007. Checks cashed on 8/10/2007. I received my fingerprinting notice on 8/13/2007 but have still not received the receipt notice for the renewal EAD.

The fingerprinting notice has my application number but when I try to use it to track my case on uscis.gov, it gives me an error message saying "invalid case number".

Anyone else having similar issues?

Thanks!

Trinigirl: The info you need. DO: Memphis, TN; Status: Spouse of USC

Yeah, I still can't track my I-485 as well. Most people say that they couldn't track theirs until after fingerprinting. I was able to check my I-765 though.

I just got my receipts in the mail today but thought I'd write since I've been following this thread since it started. I'm so glad to know that there are so many others going through the same things. I was very frustrated today trying to register with the USCIS for automatic e-mail updates since the system wouldn't recognize the receipt number.

Experience with my Friend from NY.

Has anybody experienced /or knows some one who had experienced lose of their files/documents sent to USCIS ?
Just wanted to share experience of my friend . Last year my friend had filed in Nebraska service center and his I-131 and EAD apps were lost. he didn't receive any communications for about 2 months and then he got really anxious to know what was going on . After lot of attempts he found out that his apps were lost , although he got the recipt for his I-485 , he desperately wanted to get his parole since he had planned to go to India , last December . Then he reapplied for i-131 and EAD and next time he got it .
Just wanted to share this incidence that happened with him .

Since I know he had to go thru a lot of trouble before he got his Parole/EAD , I am kind of scared too and keeping my fingers crossed , nothing like that happens to me or any one of us .

Please Add

hi trini i just sent my application yesterday, not much to tell, just wait and see what happens...spouse of a usc, i mailed forms i130, i485, i693, i864 and i765, do newark nj...well it's in my signature...thank you and have a good day!

please add me to list

Hi! new to forums .. been lurking for awhile but first time poster.
please add my data below no reciept yet!

Guys I just wanted to vent:| I went to my attorney's office on 8/27/07 to pick up copies of the paper work that was filed with USCIS. He was to busy to say hi (go figure)! When I got home I received the long awaited receipts from USCIS. I have not received a call from him to let me know if he received anything. I feel like I'm paying for nothing. All he did so far fill out the paper work, which he work with another lady to do it. You know one of those immigration consultant. This is all my husband's doing. DAM IM MAD.
You think he will call me. Just be my luck after I post this he will call.

Congrats buddy!
Thats strange, this means your receipts were mailed prior to your checks were cashed?
This also means the applications are not necessarily processed in the order (dates) they are recieved.
I had sent my application on 07/27/07 and had not reached till 07/31/07 but still my checks were cashed on 08/24/07 prior to yours but I have not yet received my Receipts.

thank you:)its really nice to be here...i dont feel so lonely with the whole immigration thing;)haha

yeah I got everything in the same day (08-28-07)receipts and my account showed that checks were cashed .I checked tha back of them and they were cashed on 27th.the notice date is 08-24-07.hmm...

I'm so glad to know that there are so many others going through the same things. I was very frustrated today trying to register with the USCIS for automatic e-mail updates since the system wouldn't recognize the receipt number.

Very glad that others are frustrated??:rolleyes:

concurrent filing

Hi trinigirl,

I have been seeing your postings for a while, you have been very informative, thought I will send my info too. Please add to the list

07/28/07 - Form I-130, I-485, I-693 (Medical), I-765, I- 131 Mailed to chicago lock box
07/30/07 - Received
No receipt yet
Checks not cashed yet
Through Spouse
ND

Thanks

Mirage

Guys I just wanted to vent:| I went to my attorney's office on 8/27/07 to pick up copies of the paper work that was filed with USCIS. He was to busy to say hi (go figure)! When I got home I received the long awaited receipts from USCIS. I have not received a call from him to let me know if he received anything. I feel like I'm paying for nothing. All he did so far fill out the paper work, which he work with another lady to do it. You know one of those immigration consultant. This is all my husband's doing. DAM IM MAD.
You think he will call me. Just be my luck after I post this he will call.
Yikes! It sounds like a lawyer who doesn't value his clients very much. For economic reasons I decided to send my package prepared just by myself. It took me a while.... Well we'll see what happens. Good luck with your lawyer, and let him know what you think, after all, you pay him, he is your employee...

Well mgarica2, my case might get a little complicate in the future because I'm an over stay by many years. So my husband opted to use his friend/lawyer. Don't get me wrong he's a nice guy, but I have a feeling, that money motivates him. Just my thought, not my husbands. I'm just mad, because those forms are so easy to fill out and I could have done it with my eyes close.