July & August Tracker!!!!!!With no reciept yet

I have a question I sent my paperwork to lincoln, nebraska for I130 and g352a forms My friend just told me that they dont process I130 at nebraska is that true? he said it would be transfered to california why would the form say send it nebraska someone please help thanks couls this be why checks have not been cashed yet

thanks trinigirl I appreciate it I called uscis as well they said I was right I bet it's just chillin in lincoln nebraska lol

I tell you, you do not know everything. Why don't you find a thread that you have not responded to (that's if you can find one) respond to it and see if it will automatically subcribe you to it. Mine does. :p

Once you post a comment on any thread, I believe it will automatically subcribe you to that thread.

Posting a comment or replying to a post does NOT automatically subscribe you to a thread unless you enable the option to do so.

To do this Click on QuickLinks, then Edit Options, scroll down to Messaging & Notification and in the area Default Thread Subscription Mode, choose your preferred method notification.

If you choose "Do not subscribe" then of course you are not subscribed when you post or respond to comments.

If you choose any other option apart from "Do not subscribe" or "No email notification" then you will be subscribed.

Just to let everyone know. I will never give advise nor will I predend to know everything. What ever I say, I said because it worked for me. And that's not to say it would work for you. So buyers beware. I am not a know it all. I will also reseach any advise I give and I will also provide links so you can read it yourself, to see if you come to the same conculsion i did. This is my peace for the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you post a comment on any thread, I believe it will automatically subcribe you to that thread.

This is my second go around with you. I say something you always seem to disect it.

I said "I do believe it will automatically subcribe you to that thread". Because that's how it worked for me. Take a picture and get a life. Am really happy your case is almost done and for the great advise you give. Also happy that you have a great FULL TIME JOBS\, and wont have time for us small timmers. I want to be just like you when I grow up. And will I no longer comment on your comments. I don't have time discuss the little things that do not have to do with the stress that I'm going through with USCIS. So I will apologize to anyone that I offened. Lets move on.....PLEASE

Don't take it personally trinigirl. My comment was not directed at you personally at all. Let's continue to be friends :)

Everyone's contribution here has been very helpful including yours. Nobody knows it all. Like you I also do some research if necessary before I post and even after that I am perfectly happy to be corrected.

So let's keep the peace. We are all in this together :)

Okay to keep the peace...how about some updates? ;)

I tried to check my status online today since I have my receipt numbers for I-485 and I-765 from the ASC Appointment Notice (still no actual receipt notice.) The I-765 went through and of course LUD is today 08/24/2007. The I-485 is still not available. My receipt numbers for I-485 and I-765 are apart by 2 digits (i.e. MSC0731XXXXX1 and MSC0731XXXXX4) so i tried to search for ...XX2 and ...XX3. XX2 = nada and XX3 turned out to be a I-130 case. Now whether it is mine or not, that i don't know but it has the same LUD and info as my I-765.

So pretty much to keep the story short, got LUD on I-765 and possibly on I-130 (if it is mine)

Don't take it personally trinigirl. My comment was not directed at you personally at all. Let's continue to be friends :)

Everyone's contribution here has been very helpful including yours. Nobody knows it all. Like you I also do some research if necessary before I post and even after that I am perfectly happy to be corrected.

So let's keep the peace. We are all in this together :)

And also not to you.. Sorry if you took it that way, I had to reword a few things as you can see. I want the peace myself. Tired of looking the the mail box if you know what I mean.. Thank you Co.

Its okay, all we want is everyone receiving their GC at the end of all this.....,
so yes, we will be agreeing a lot and once in a while we'll be disagreeing. in this forum..... ...lol..

I know exactly how you feel. This is a stressful process. All we can do is wait now. I don't look out for the mailman anymore. Every time I do, all I get is a piece of junk mail.

I guess the Receipt Notices will get here when they get here.

I know exactly how you feel. This is a stressful process. All we can do is wait now. I don't look out for the mailman anymore. Every time I do, all I get is a piece of junk mail.

I guess the Receipt Notices will get here when they get here.

absolutelly, I do the same thing now.. just not caring anymore about thoes receipts.. besides school is starting so, i'll stay busy and take my mind of this a litle...lol.:)

I wish I was in school. My kids are starting school this Monday. Between my husband working and kids gone. It will be lonely

Got the FP notice

Received the FP notice dated 8/20 in mailbox yesterday. It asks for FP Code 3 and lists down 2 application numbers.

The actual numbers are slightly different than from the back of my checks.

Will go on 9/11 for FP and then the long long long wait will start as I am in Washington DC DO.

July Filers with no receipt

trinigirl, please add me to the sheet.
Mailed I-130, I-485(I-864/I-693 Included), I-765 -> 07/27/07
Rec -> 07/28/07 (Signed by V.Bustamante - Chicago Lockbox)
Check Cashed -> 08/22/07
DO -> Dallas, TX