July 2011 Filers

Hey fitfat my interview is on the 27 of october too in Baltimore at 1:00 PM. Congrats to all the July filers who received their EAD and IL
Seems like there a few of us from Baltimore with interview dates in Oct. I have my interview in Baltimore too.

Congrats, what everybody who had the interview say is to show as much proof as you can to them and answer to the best of your ability and you'll be fine. Good Luck

Thanks bro! I appreciate it. Cheers. Good luck to you on your journey too.

Finally rec'd EAD card (yay)....now if only this interview letter would arrive.

Congrats to all who have received their EAD cards. We are going in for our interview this coming Friday without the EAD card. Getting the last minute documents copied and have a ton of pictures from our trips taken together. I will update after the interview Friday afternoon :cool:

Hey fitfat my interview is on the 27 of october too in Baltimore at 1:00 PM. Congrats to all the July filers who received their EAD and IL
Hi eagle
cool, look forward to meeting you on that day. Mine is at 1pm too. Hopefully as more and more people share their experience we should be better prepared for that day.

Congrats to all who have received their EAD cards. We are going in for our interview this coming Friday without the EAD card. Getting the last minute documents copied and have a ton of pictures from our trips taken together. I will update after the interview Friday afternoon :cool:

Best of luck with your interview rok8man.

Did you receive email/txt confirmation after the card production has been ordered?

I rec'd the first text confirmation on 9/2/11. I rec'd a second text confirmation on 9/9/11 saying that the card was mailed.

rok8man,

my very best wishes. Start the July filers off on the green train.

All the very best to you and your wife bud, keep us posted...also it would be helpful if you psoted a list of documents you are taking with you :)

All the very best to you and your wife bud, keep us posted...also it would be helpful if you psoted a list of documents you are taking with you :)

The list is pretty long but I will try to put something in a day or two. I am still getting documents and printing them as I type. My point is to take a thick heavy folder of documents and we have three albums of pics as well.

Documents I am carrying for my interview on 26th:

Documents for evidence of bona fide marriage
Marriage certificate
Marriage memorabilia
Joint lease agreement for apartment + renters insurance
Joint car insurance (old car insurance with USC Wife’s maiden name and new one with current last name)
Drivers’ License with the same address
Utility bills (Electricity bill from Georgia power) with both our names and address
Joint bank statements (Bank of America checking and savings)
Joint credit card statements (American Express)
Notarized letters of support from the witnesses of our marriage (her’s parents and close family friend)
Pictures (Before marriage, Marriage and reception album, after marriage)
Letters from family and friends

USC wife’s documents (US Citizen):
United States Passport
United States naturalization certificate
G-325 A (filled with new name)
I-130 (filled with new name)
I-864 (filled with new name)
Tax returns for last 3 years
Admission letter from her new University
Social security card with name change and new address

Applicant’s documents (Beneficiary and USC's spouse)
passport (all pages with visa) and I-94
I-20 (current) and admission letter in PhD program
I-20s (all previously issued)
Optional Practical Training card (issued in 2009)
Birth certificate
Graduation Degrees (graduate degree from GSU and undergrad)
Tax returns of last 4 years
I-485 (filled with her new name)
G-325 A (filled with her new name)
RFEs and Copies of all letters ever received from USCIS

Mother in law’s documents (U.S Citizen, joint sponsor)
I-864 (her mother)
Copy of her tax returns of last 3 years
Employment letter
Copy of U.S passport
Latest 6 pay statements

Phew, hope that helps

Dang! You're going locked and fully loaded! I think you narrowly edge me out on points for the wife changing her surname to yours.

Documents I am carrying for my interview on 26th:

Documents for evidence of bona fide marriage
Marriage certificate
Marriage memorabilia
Joint lease agreement for apartment + renters insurance
Joint car insurance (old car insurance with USC Wife’s maiden name and new one with current last name)
Drivers’ License with the same address
Utility bills (Electricity bill from Georgia power) with both our names and address
Joint bank statements (Bank of America checking and savings)
Joint credit card statements (American Express)
Notarized letters of support from the witnesses of our marriage (her’s parents and close family friend)
Pictures (Before marriage, Marriage and reception album, after marriage)
Letters from family and friends

USC wife’s documents (US Citizen):
United States Passport
United States naturalization certificate
G-325 A (filled with new name)
I-130 (filled with new name)
I-864 (filled with new name)
Tax returns for last 3 years
Admission letter from her new University
Social security card with name change and new address

Applicant’s documents (Beneficiary and USC's spouse)
passport (all pages with visa) and I-94
I-20 (current) and admission letter in PhD program
I-20s (all previously issued)
Optional Practical Training card (issued in 2009)
Birth certificate
Graduation Degrees (graduate degree from GSU and undergrad)
Tax returns of last 4 years
I-485 (filled with her new name)
G-325 A (filled with her new name)
RFEs and Copies of all letters ever received from USCIS

Mother in law’s documents (U.S Citizen, joint sponsor)
I-864 (her mother)
Copy of her tax returns of last 3 years
Employment letter
Copy of U.S passport
Latest 6 pay statements

Phew, hope that helps

anyone also noticing the following error when they update their signature
"Your signature cannot be longer than 500 characters excluding BB code markup."

I am just trying to update my signature with my ead card approval.