July 2011 Filers

Got EAD in mail. It looks like most of the fellows here applied at the same time with me are getting EAD card recently.

Not us for some reason USCIS just doesnt want to give us one. Congrats to the ones who have them in their hands though.

Not us for some reason USCIS just doesnt want to give us one. Congrats to the ones who have them in their hands though.

We are here together! I applied July 26 you should be getting yours before me but yeah wish I get it early lol

You're on H-1b though so I'm pretty sure you don't really care if you're not planning to change firms before you go green.

Well I actually just changed firms with another H-1B so no, I really don't have any sort of rush since I don't plan on changing again any time soon but it would be nice to have the mental satisfaction though

Hello everyone! Just thought I should say hello even if I have nothing to update regarding my application. :D

Congratulations to everyone who has received his EAD/Interview letter!

Hey Xingxin finger crossed hopefully u will receive your IL and/or EAD card soon. Looks like the processing is slower in Baltimore for July filers compared to June filers
Hello everyone! Just thought I should say hello even if I have nothing to update regarding my application. :D

Congratulations to everyone who has received his EAD/Interview letter!

I know the feeling we have yet to receive our EAD as well :(

I see another person from Dallas area. That makes three of us..... I guess Dallas peeps dont get the EAD love. Good luck on your interview though. Ours are coming up really fast.

Lool at least you get the IL love. I will trade the IL anytime for the EAD
I see another person from Dallas area. That makes three of us..... I guess Dallas peeps dont get the EAD love. Good luck on your interview though. Ours are coming up really fast.

I expect you to be receiving your EAD and IL in the next couple of weeks since you turned around your RFE pretty quick.

Congrats Ananga73!!!Feels good to see things are moving in Baltimore!!!Congrats to all those who received their IL and good luck on your interviews