July 2011 Filers

How many emails did you get regarding the EAD. I got a total of three I think. I believe the last one indicates its been mailed.

I rec'd two notices. The first was on 9/2/11 and it said card production ordered. The second was a 9/9/11 and it said notice mailed.

Hello everyone!

Just stopping by to update you on my case. I just received email and text notifications about my EAD card production. :)

I see another person from Dallas area. That makes three of us..... I guess Dallas peeps dont get the EAD love. Good luck on your interview though. Ours are coming up really fast.

Lol....Well good news we received text/e-mail update EAD mailed on Sept. 14th :) Woo Hoo :)

and thank you & good luck to you as well...Oh and go Cowboys!! :)

Glad to see things are moving on just fine for everyone else. Congrats to all. A week from today, I will know my fate...sort of begining to be anxious, but I'll best remain calm and optimistic. Any one has any suggestions? Thanks.

Glad to see things are moving on just fine for everyone else. Congrats to all. A week from today, I will know my fate...sort of begining to be anxious, but I'll best remain calm and optimistic. Any one has any suggestions? Thanks.

Congrats, what everybody who had the interview say is to show as much proof as you can to them and answer to the best of your ability and you'll be fine. Good Luck

Received email and text notification today my interview is October 27, 2011

Congrats man ! i sent my application same day as you hopefully I hear from them this week :) Im so antsy right now lol good to hear more and more July filers get their IL and EAD updates

sharing my upadate

Received email and text notification today my interview is October 27, 2011.
I will be eagerly waiting for the EAD to arrive.

Hello everyone!

Stopping by to let you know that I received my interview letter today! My schedule is on Oct. 26th at 2pm in Baltimore! :)

Last edited by a moderator: