July 2009 N-400 Filers

hey zombie,

nice seeing you here again. I had posted on this thread earlier, but then stuck to my DO thread until I saw this again today.

Looks like my FP notice is taking much longer than everyone else. I wonder what's going on!

Hey Sgsnathan....

Good to see you. Keep posting

Timeline Update

TIMELINE
5 Year based N-400
GC Date: Oct 27, 2004
DO: Houston, TX
07/31/2009 (Day 1): N-400 Mailed to Lewisville, TX (Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation)
08/03/2009 (Day 4): N-400 Delivered @ Lewisville, TX
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): Check Cleared
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): Priority Date
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): NOA Received
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): FP Notice Received
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): FP Notice Date
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): Interview Letter Received
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): Interview Date
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): Oath

One question about the process......Once they send you the fingerpringting date have they already looked at your application and such? Or they just fingerprint everyone THEN they look at it? I know that they have to do the background check and stuff but If I'm clean that means they go fordward with the interview etc.......right?!

Timeline Update
5 Year based N-400
GC Date: Oct 13, 2004
DO: Dover, DE
07/24/09 : N400 Mailed
07/28/09 : PD/RD
07/29/09 : ND
07/31/09 : Check Cashed
08/03/09 : NOA Received
xx/xx/09 : FP Notice Date
xx/xx/09 : FP Notice Received
xx/xx/09 : FP Appointment
xx/xx/09 : Interview Letter Received
xx/xx/09 : Interview Date
xx/xx/09 : Oath Letter
xx/xx/09 : Oath Date

Last edited by a moderator:
One question about the process......Once they send you the fingerpringting date have they already looked at your application and such? Or they just fingerprint everyone THEN they look at it? I know that they have to do the background check and stuff but If I'm clean that means they go fordward with the interview etc.......right?!

Unless they need something more from you.

I think the USPS closing of locations is affecting their mail delivery too. I got my FP appt notice for Friday in the mail today even though it was mailed on July 27th. Hopefully it is not a sign of things to come with our mails in general. I am just glad I got it before Friday :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had my FP taken, it took less than 10 min and was a very pleasant experience.
One concern though, every time my FP were taken, the system showed a message "Match Found". I dont know if its a good thing or a bad. Any1 out there who can shed some light on it.
BTW my FP site was Naperville, IL

thanks.

Just had my FP taken, it took less than 10 min and was a very pleasant experience.
One concern though, every time my FP were taken, the system showed a message "Match Found". I dont know if its a good thing or a bad. Any1 out there who can shed some light on it.
BTW my FP site was Naperville, IL

thanks.

Probably from your previous Bios for GC etc.