JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

AP arrived -- from Lee's Summit where the National Benefits Center is. :)

So, now I await for EAD and I am all set --- well, until the Interview Ltr.

Any idea when I should be receiving that letter??? :confused:

got my interview letter on oct 9 th

Hi guys,
I got my interview letter on oct 9 th and my interview is on nov 29 at garden city,ny @ 8am. Good luck to you all.

I-130, I-131, I-485 and I-765 for wife sent: 7/23/07
Checks deposited: 8/8/07
Request for initial evidence (medical&translation of birth certificate): 8/31/07
Recept notice for I-130, I-131, I-765, I-485: 9/4/07
Evidence sent: 9/14/07
FP notice received: 10/8/07
FP notice date: 10/27/07 - Tampa DO

My Timeline

Hey guys here is my timeline, sorry for joining the thread so late.. and thanks for all your blogs of support I've read day in and day out.

10/05 Met my now wife & started dating.
11/06 We got married in Columbus, OH.
05/07 Started to research and gather information for AOS.
07/21 Sent Package to Chicago lockbox (I-130, I-485, I-864, G-325A).
07/23 Package arrived.
08/03 Receipts were printed, process starts!!
08/24 RFI for I-864, not included in main package.
08/29 RFI package sent via USPS to Lee's Summit, MO.
09/03 Package arrives to Lee's Summit, MO
09/07 NOA, RFI Received and Case resumes.
09/26 Received Interview Letter, scheduled for 11/26.

DO. Columbus, OH

Now, all I can do is simply wait for that monday to come!!

I765 Approval notice sent

This is what my portfolio says today.

On October 11, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

So now I have my advance payroll and I will be getting EAD soon. No reason to stick to the current job anymore :) .. I hope the Green Card or Interview Letter comes soon. So far I haven't seen any Washington DC July/August filers on this or any other immigration forum.

Also I am not able to track my I-130 status online yet. It has been long. Is this happening to anyone else too?

Mi timeline

I sent my application in July, but my I-130 was already approved. I followed a somewhat unorthodox path which I am posting in case it can be helpful for somebody.

cheers,

late reply

Interesting!, they open at 8:00 in Philli. When I had my interview the traffic was horrible, as a result I was 10 minutes late, and then was further delayed by the security people at the entrance with the airport-like security. Finally when I went to the third floor I ended up giving them my appointment notice 40 minutes after the indicated time. They eventually called me after one hour waiting, and no mention was made of my tardiness :)

guys,i'm getting really nervous.my interview is this TUESDAY at 7.30 a.m!we have to get up at 4 a.m. to get there on time. does anyone know at what time do they open?are we the first ones in?

This is what my portfolio says today.

On October 11, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

So now I have my advance payroll and I will be getting EAD soon. No reason to stick to the current job anymore :) .. I hope the Green Card or Interview Letter comes soon. So far I haven't seen any Washington DC July/August filers on this or any other immigration forum.

Also I am not able to track my I-130 status online yet. It has been long. Is this happening to anyone else too?

I am in the exactly the same predicament with EAD/AP, awaiting Interview Letter and I-130 still not showing up online.

GC approved for my Dad

Filed I130/I485/I765 for my dad on 07/23. Fingerprinting done in the last week of August. I765 approved in the second of September. Got the status update in USCIS site stating I130 approved on 10/10(y'day) and I-485 approved today (10/11). Also, it stated that Card production has been ordered and that it will take 4 weeks for us to get it.

I thought he will be called for an interview for I485. is there any change in the way they process it these days ?

Thanks for any inputs.

Filed I130/I485/I765 for my dad on 07/23. Fingerprinting done in the last week of August. I765 approved in the second of September. Got the status update in USCIS site stating I130 approved on 10/10(y'day) and I-485 approved today (10/11). Also, it stated that Card production has been ordered and that it will take 4 weeks for us to get it.

I thought he will be called for an interview for I485. is there any change in the way they process it these days ?

Thanks for any inputs.

I was wondering where you disappeared to. Congrats. I wish you could give date per the spreadsheet so other in the parents cat. can follow your time line

Got a call from the senators office today, my AP is approved and will be here at 10:30 Monday morning! PERFECT TIMING!

how did you get your senator involved in a case that's not pass the time line and on top of that the exact time it will be delivered.

Also I just noticed this in your timeline ==>9-19-07 LUD: Notices undeliverable sent bk 9-18-07 for I-1765, I-485 (d. 55) I had the same thing happened to me. Does your online message still say the same thing today? Mine does, message have not changed

Last edited by a moderator:
I emailed my senator with the reason that I needed AP it isnt a death emergency but a family matter emergency. She was able to help me because its 4 days before my 90 days are up. Come to find out it was scheduled to be approved this week anyway!

My LUD on those were 9-24 and an RFE on I-485 thats been received by them but no updates after their receiving it

I emailed my senator with the reason that I needed AP it isnt a death emergency but a family matter emergency. She was able to help me because its 4 days before my 90 days are up. Come to find out it was scheduled to be approved this week anyway!

My LUD on those were 9-24 and an RFE on I-485 thats been received by them but no updates after their receiving it

I was referring to "Notices undeliverable" is your online message saying the same thing " Notices undeliverable" I'm asking because I had that same message, they resent the notices, but nothing has changed online.

oh what was undeliverable was just another biometrics notice that was supposed to go to my attorney's office. Nothing big, they ended up sending the 2nd biometrics notice to my house instead. (not that I needed 2 but since it was undeliverable to them the CS rep said she wanted to resend it anyway) So it was changed since then since biometrics were completed last month.

oh what was undeliverable was just another biometrics notice that was supposed to go to my attorney's office. Nothing big, they ended up sending the 2nd biometrics notice to my house instead. (not that I needed 2 but since it was undeliverable to them the CS rep said she wanted to resend it anyway) So it was changed since then since biometrics were completed last month.

Same here, notices that was sent to my attorney's office was sent back to USCIS (they input my attorney's address wrong in their system), so when I received the message on-line as mail was "undeliverable" I called them to find out what was going on, because I already received mail from them. They told me,they sent me mail that my case was being transfered to the office that had adjudication over my case and they would resend it. A week later I received the mail, when I opened it, it was something completely different. It was the copies of the notices (3 all together) that I already received, but this was addressed to my lawyer not me with the wrong address.

So what I'm asking you is if, 1. If you found out the same way I did (on-line). 2. If so, I would assume your message said the same thing mine did, "mail undeliverable". 3. If you log onto your case on-line, are you still getting that same message today, even though you have LUD.

Sorry for the confusion. I try to make it a habit not to ask members personal questions as to what their Ref's was all about as it's none of my business, I figued if they wanted me to know they would list it in their signature. But, If was really curious, I would send a private message. Thank you for going back and fourth me on this. Just wanted to know what does your on-line status say.

Last edited by a moderator: