July 2002 Tracker

July Filers: r u guys observing last updated date????

Hi all July filers,
are you guys observing last updated date changes in USCIS website after registration???
I noticed itz got changed after 12/11/2003 to 05/17/2004. and after that no change again. i was hoping some thing i'll get it but again stuck on 05/17/2004.

485 -- RD July 29 2002
2nf done March 23 '04.
Sreeni

Can you please tell me your AP RD date

Scotgirl said:
My AP was approved today! Thank goodness because I have a trip planned for June. Now just waiting on GC!

Congrats and can you please tell me what is your AP RD date.

Case Approval

Hi July guys,
No need to worry. I think now they are processing June/July cases. Thats why I got my approval notice. By June end all July filers will have their approval.
All the very best.

My Case Detais :

RD: July 15 , 2002
AD: May 05, 2004
Stamping Done on May 13 th.
EAC 022405****

Thanks

swaminathanm said:
Hi July guys,
No need to worry. I think now they are processing June/July cases. Thats why I got my approval notice. By June end all July filers will have their approval.
All the very best.

My Case Detais :

RD: July 15 , 2002
AD: May 05, 2004
Stamping Done on May 13 th.
EAC 022405****

Thanks

what basis u r saying they'll process in june????

Got EAD & TD for wife

Hey ,
Finally my wife's EAD& TD got approved today...

Applied on Feb 19th... EAD came in time as her Driver license was set to expire next week....

Hopefully we should all hear about our GC,,,, !!

Good Luck !!

Kandy, my EAD and AP were applied for in February.

I received approval for both this month (May).

Now just waiting for green card!!!!!

you should get it soon

gjuly_gc said:
i guess i am the only one waiting for 3rd ead :(
RD:2/9/04
my husband got his on may 7th 04 same rd

Dont worry...you should get it soon,,,!

Anyone know about 90 day adjustment process ?

I heard that they have 90 day adjustment process for people who filed after 2002, April for I-485.

Anyone has any idea ??

July 2002 tracker

Hi Guys.

Here is my info, another July 2002 Tracker.
At the moment my online case status says an RFE was sent in April 14th 2004.
But I haven't yet rcvd it by mail!!
Called BCIS cust service , they took my info, said will send my request to VSC & I should receive it in 30 days, called back after 30 days were over, same story , "will get one in the next 30 days", they have no detailed information of my file and cannot assist further.
So sending a letter to VSC today abt this issue.

********MY 485 INFO************
EB3 - EAC-02-248-5XXXX
RD - JULY 2002
ND - JULY 2002
FP1 - OCT 2002
FP2 - Received 2nd FP notice with FP appmt date in June
AD - ? !!!
Will keep you guys posted..........,

online says approved

the primary's case status online and 1-800#says approved on may
28th 2004.derivative still shows old fp2 message.
still waiting for the approval notice in the mail.fingers crossed.
rd:july 11th 02
fp1:sept 10th 02
fp2:march 8th 04
ad:may 28th 04(online)

Congrads

Hey ,
I think this is one of the first July 02 approvals that I have seen... GREAT NEWS>>>>>> Good luck.... !!

I hope all our approvals start showing up soon so that we can also post approval msg....

Ben

Second fp

Hi guys,

I gave my 2nd fp on 6/5/04, and I noticed that my last updated date changed to 6/10/04 in the online status . The message remains the same.
Hopefully the approval will come along soon.

speedking

How to create a new thread?

Hi guys,
I am kind of new to this thread creating. Can somebody tell me how to start/create a new thread????
thanks

Rfe ??

Hi .
Does anyone in this tracker group received an RFE before?

If so can someone please let me know what kind of a notice an RFE is ? eg .what number is on the RFE notice ? And also is a request for 2nd FP an RFE ? I have still not yet received an RFE which my online staus says was sent to me in April 2004 but approx on that time I received FP notice for my 2nd FP which was done last week as per the appmt date on it.
I am wondering now if the 2nd FP notice was an RFE ??
Some inputs will really help me out !!!!!

NJ-Boy said:
Hi Guys.

Here is my info, another July 2002 Tracker.
At the moment my online case status says an RFE was sent in April 14th 2004.
But I haven't yet rcvd it by mail!!
Called BCIS cust service , they took my info, said will send my request to VSC & I should receive it in 30 days, called back after 30 days were over, same story , "will get one in the next 30 days", they have no detailed information of my file and cannot assist further.
So sending a letter to VSC today abt this issue.

********MY 485 INFO************
EB3 - EAC-02-248-5XXXX
RD - JULY 2002
ND - JULY 2002
FP1 - OCT 2002
FP2 - JUNE 2004
AD - ? !!!
Will keep you guys posted..........,

Hey!

Hey,
My response in this COLOR

Ben

NJ-Boy said:
Hi .
Does anyone in this tracker group received an RFE before?YES

If so can someone please let me know what kind of a notice an RFE is ? ,RFE is issued when they require futher evidence or docs for processing your application...eg: pic's , employment letter ,Tax docs or Pay slips/...etc eg .what number is on the RFE notice ?,I am not sure if there is any seperate number for RFE its based on the EAC number and is sent to your lawyer And also is a request for 2nd FP an RFE ? ,NOI have still not yet received an RFE which my online staus says was sent to me in April 2004 but approx on that time I received FP notice for my 2nd FP which was done last week as per the appmt date on it.
I am wondering now if the 2nd FP notice was an RFE ??,NO:They are just updating your record...FP is only valid for 15 months in their system
Some inputs will really help me out !!!!!,I hope my answers helped

NJ-Boy said:
Hi .
Does anyone in this tracker group received an RFE before?

If so can someone please let me know what kind of a notice an RFE is ? eg .what number is on the RFE notice ? And also is a request for 2nd FP an RFE ? I have still not yet received an RFE which my online staus says was sent to me in April 2004 but approx on that time I received FP notice for my 2nd FP which was done last week as per the appmt date on it.
I am wondering now if the 2nd FP notice was an RFE ??
Some inputs will really help me out !!!!!
You should respond to the RFE within 90 days from the issue date, which in your case is July 14, if u have not yet received the RFE follow it up. Also, note that normally RFE is sent to the lawyer on file.

Another July 2002 Approval

Hey Guys,
I see another July 2002 Approval.... !

Hope all of us get it soon !!

mraj said:
I am a casual visitor to this website. Excited to inform you all that Mine & My Wife's 485s were approved yesterday.
Here are my details:

LC - Applied 21st July 2000
LC - Cleared 21st July 2001
I485 - Applied 21st July 2002
FP! - 21st Sep 2002
FP2 - 21st May 2004
AD - 21st June 2004

EAC-02-248-xxxxx / EB2 / Vermont

It's a strange coincidence that all the above events happened on 21st of the respective month right through the process. Coming to think of it, my first H1 was stamped on 21st April 1998 in Chennai and I started my first assignment in US on 21st July 1998 :)

Good Luck to everyone who is waiting !!!.

Raj Surya