July 2002 Tracker

July 02 Approval

Hi Guys,
I posted my approval in a new thread now I am posting it again under this tracker.
Here are my details.

EAC 02-238-xxxxxxx

IND NJ EB3

RD 7/08/02

ND 7/12/02

FP1 8/29/02

Job Change 3/17/03 Didn't inform INS Kept same lawyer & address

FP2 6/4/04 FP2 notice went to old employer they forwarded it to me. Anyway I had my copy of the notice.

AD 6/16/04 Got email on 6/17/04.

Courtesy Copy received on 6/21/04

Passport Stamped on 6/23/04
No RFE :p :p :p :p

Samy70
:) :) :) :) :)

Finally APPROVED

Hey Guys,
I got an e-mail saying that my case has been approved...

Just wanted to let you guys know...

I will keep you guys posted when I receive my actual notice by mail..

Could anyone share their stamping experinece... I think I have to go to Federal Plaza,NYC.... Please share...

Thanks and Good luck to all the guys here...

Ben

congratulations...could you please post ur LUD????

Ben12 said:
Hey Guys,
I got an e-mail saying that my case has been approved...

Just wanted to let you guys know...

I will keep you guys posted when I receive my actual notice by mail..

Could anyone share their stamping experinece... I think I have to go to Federal Plaza,NYC.... Please share...

Thanks and Good luck to all the guys here...

Ben

Online status for me and wife say "Approved on June 24 2004" , also received Email from UCIS. Whole GC process took 4 yrs (applied Labour on June 26 2000). Thanks to everybody here on this board for keeping company during this tough journey. Thanks Rajiv for providing us this forum.

Here are my details:
485 : RD ->Jul 12 2002
ND-> Jul 13 2002
LUD-> Jun 15 2004
AD -> Jun 24 2004
EAD : 2, 3rd approval pending.
FP1 : Sep 10 2002
Fp2: Apr 29 2002(early)

Congrats Ben and Texy! Can't wait for the same message. Hopefully soon! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Congrats guys! :)

Congrats Ben !
This thread you created has been indeed helpful.!

My case is hanging on a thin thread, have called BCIS customer service around 5 to 6 times with no help from customer service, they have no clue as they don't have acess to individual files, plus refuse to transfer call to an immigration officer inspite of stating case status is time sensative, all they do is take info like receipt#,current address,A#, then say call after 30 days if no success and nothing happens, have written 2 certified letters to Vermont service centre ..no reply or help either. Still case shows RFE/Notice sent in April but as of this date received nothing in mail except 2nd FP notice in April . 2nd FP done in June 1st week.

EAC02248XXXXX

Approved online & on phone!!

Finally its done.
Both mine and my wife's case has been approved on June 29th.
EAC022355****
EAC022355****
RD July 5th 2002
ND July 7th 2002
FP1 Aug 7th 2002
FP2 March 2004
EAD 1st 7/17/2002, 2nd 7/18/2003, 3rd applied.

Still waiting for real approval notice, hopwfully will get it by next week.
Thank you all for the messages and helpful hints.

3rd EAD

My 3rd EAD was approved on the 14 th of june.I havent received it in the mail, even though the message says that it was mailed out on 17th june. I am guessing the reason for this is because I have moved recently.
I did call up USCIS and update my new address with them before the approval.

Anybody else in the same boat ? If i dont get it, what choices do I have other than filing for another EAD card ? The customer service is not all helpful in this regard

thanks

Speedking

NJ-Boy said:
Congrats Ben !
This thread you created has been indeed helpful.!

My case is hanging on a thin thread, have called BCIS customer service around 5 to 6 times with no help from customer service, they have no clue as they don't have acess to individual files, plus refuse to transfer call to an immigration officer inspite of stating case status is time sensative, all they do is take info like receipt#,current address,A#, then say call after 30 days if no success and nothing happens, have written 2 certified letters to Vermont service centre ..no reply or help either. Still case shows RFE/Notice sent in April but as of this date received nothing in mail except 2nd FP notice in April . 2nd FP done in June 1st week.

EAC02248XXXXX

Hey NJ-Boy,
Dont worry... ! Its frustrating...but we cant help but just be patient and wait.. .I am sure your approval will soon show up...

Good Luck...

Will keep watching to see that wonderful msg to be posted by you..

Ben12 said:
Hey NJ-Boy,
Dont worry... ! Its frustrating...but we cant help but just be patient and wait.. .I am sure your approval will soon show up...

Good Luck...

Will keep watching to see that wonderful msg to be posted by you..

Thanks Ben..Finally light at the end of tunnel..My case status changed to RFE sent on July1st ..hopefully should receive it by next week... Hopefully!
It took them 3 months to resend RFE after all the calls and letters requesting to resend.

speedking said:
My 3rd EAD was approved on the 14 th of june.I havent received it in the mail, even though the message says that it was mailed out on 17th june. I am guessing the reason for this is because I have moved recently.
I did call up USCIS and update my new address with them before the approval.

Anybody else in the same boat ? If i dont get it, what choices do I have other than filing for another EAD card ? The customer service is not all helpful in this regard

thanks

Speedking

You are exactly right , Calling Customer service is not helpful at all, they just want to get over with your call.
My RFE was sent in April but did not received by post at all, it took me 3 months in which had to make unsuccessful 5 to 6 calls (worth nothing )and few letters to the service centre and finally it was resent in july 1st. You are better off sending a letter to the service centre with your request than wasting time calling the customer service centre.Suggest wait for a week or so as it may get forwarded from your post office from old address to new address ( if your lucky ).

Ben, you were right...my approval came this weekend and I'm thrilled!!!

Good luck to the rest of the July 2002 filers :)

Hi Scotgirl,
Congratulations !!!! So July 04 2004 is your independence day !!! :)
Enjoy your freedom !!!!

Hariyaali sees hariyaali...

I-485 filed: Jul '02
Chief Support Group: July '02 Tracker Group (thanks Ben12).
FP-2: Jun '04
Approval: Jul' 04 (July 2nd).

For a complete set of details please check rupnet.com/immigration (July filer: Hariyaali).

Thanks all ! Best wishes for everyone, and I will pray for everyone who is still waiting to see the hariyaali :)

Cheers !