July 2002 Tracker

Sorry ... forgot to update

tmp, thanks for the input.

I got my FP2 notice. Now I have to sit it out till the first week of June. :)

Cheers !

2 Nd FP Done

All,
We did our 2 nd FP on this Monday 26 th April as per the schedule on my FP notice. Things went well. The officer asked for a photo ID and FP notice. Thats it. It toook 30 min to complete all the process.

I 485 : RD : July 15, 2002
ND : july 17 th, 2002
1 st FP Oct, 2002
2 nd FP Apr 26, 2004
Already applied for 3 rd EAD and AP.

Thanks

FP2 update

Hey Guys,
Its been over a month since I did my FP2 but my online status msg still show the old FP msg... Did anybody have their FP2 msg updated...after their FP2 was done.... anyidea how long it took or takes????

Just curious.

THanks

Ben

3rd EAD & Travel Document approved

Hey guys,
Just wanted to let you know that my 3rd EAD & Travel Doc got approved.
It was initially applied on 19th Feb '04

Lets hope the 485 gets cleared soon..> !!!

Ben

For all those who received their 3rd EAD

Is the EAD valid for 2 years..or is it the same old 1 year. The rate at which things are mocing at CIS I may even be applying for my 4th EAD!

EAD usually valid only for One year !

I have yet to get my EAD card..should be receiving anytime during the coming week... I think it will be valid only for 1 year...

Lets hope that we dont get a chance to apply for the 4th EAD...?

Good luck to all you guys

Thanks

Ben

I 485 Approved - July

Hi guys,
Yesterday I have receivd the I 485 Approval notice for myself and my wife.
My case details ;
Receipt NO : EAC 02-240 - *****
Receipt date: July 15, 2002
Notice date : July 17 2002
1 St FP : Oct 15, 2002
2 nd FP : Apr 26 , 2004
I 485 Approval : Mar 5 th, 2004
Notice Received : Mar 10 th 2004.

But still my online status and recorded INS message has not changed. But I have received the copies of my I 485 Approval in hand. Is something to worry about ? I am planing for a stamping on this Thursday.Will let you know more soon

Thanks.

Congrads Swaminathanm

Great News for July filer,, !! Congrads and enjoy .. !! :)

I dont think you need to worry about the online status msg anymore... !! Let it be unchanged for the rest of your life...who cares... !! You got your approval in your hand !!...

Please let us know your experience while stamping ?

I 485 Approved

Thanks Ben 12.
But I am yet to receive my EAD / AP approval. Shall I use the AP that already I have filed to travel abroad ? But why the online is not yet updated ? I am little concerned on this .. Any idea..

I wish all 'All the very best'. within a month all July filers will get the approval.

Thanks !

hey

Hey,
Dont let the online status msg bother u too much... Once you have got your stamping this thursday.... you dont have to worry about AP or EAD... you have your GC in stamped in passport .... show that for travel and work...

God luck .. !hoping to hear from you about the stamping experience

Good Luck!

Congratulations Swaminathanm!!!

Ben - looks like we are on the same track. My EAD got approved today!

I'm hoping advanced parole comes through soon as I have a trip booked for June. Also, really hoping for I-485 approval SOON!

Scotgirl

Its about time we starting seeing July approval.. Just saw a Nov 2002 approval.... Lets hope for the best.

Ben

No FP2 update on online is okay!

Ben,

FP2 information will never be in online system.
You'll see eact same FP1 msg until you get I-485 approve.
So, no worry....

THanks

Tmp

Stamping Done !

Hi All,
Today I did my stamping and everything went on well.We reached the office at 12 noon and called in around 3 PM. Handed over Approval notice, EAD, 2 ADIT type photos, Passport and I 94. She took everything and stamped on my passport (Valid permit till 05/2005). Also she said that I will be getting my card before that time frame. I don't know the time frame taken for the card to come ? Any idea.. Also Can I travel abroad with this stamp on my passport ? Do I need any travel document ?
please share your thoughts...

Thanks and All the best to all of you.

EAD #3 approved for me and spouse on 12th May

Funny, our EADs got approved on 12th May and the status for AP changed on the same day to the effect that it is taking 150-180 days !

Is that right ? Wonder why renewing an Advance Parole takes that long, but whatever ...

OK ... I am looking forward to my bright and shining new EAD card ...

Peace !
Hariyaali.

AP Approved & FP2 question

Although the mesage on 05/19 said that it would take 150-180 days, the next day, it changed to approved.

Guys,

What are my chances with diving in for an early visit to Newark for my FP2 ? I've seen a couple of posts where people have done so, but not feeling very confident ... Any input ?

Cheers !
Hariyaali.

¿ In a fix ?

I am in a BIGGGGGGGGG fix.

I moved over to a company via EAD using the AC21 act. Now, another company has put up an offer that is so lucrative, that I am drooling over the offer letter.

I asked this question in the AC21 forum, and got a reply from one person, who seemed very knowledgeable about the process.

I still don't feel comfortable enough to take the plunge. Is it just me being scared of the future of my 485, or are these my masculine instincts (if there is such a thing, at par with the famous feminine counterparts) ???

Cheers (?)
Hariyaali.