July 2002 Tracker

gjuly_gc

Filed Spouse - July 2002
FP's Spouse - Received Oct 1st
Two EAD's in the meanwhile
AD 12/23/2003 - Online

Approved

Just checked the online message and those magic words appeared - Your case has been approved.

Good luck to everyone in this forum.

My case details -
EAC-02-235-5XXXX
ND : 07/07/02
RFE : 11/26/03
RFE replied : 12/16/03
AD : 01/07/04

what next ??

RFE sent two days back. will post it when I receive it.
I dont know what its for .both of us have got it :(

Hi ag28,
Sorry to hear about your RFE, But look at the +ve side now all your worries regarding I140 approved for CP are put to rest.

I Wish you a speedy approval.

Keep us posted.

Thanks Texy

Thats a plus point to this entire scenario. I only hope that the RFE is for something common.
Thank you.

ag28, I also received RFE. My thought was that at least I know someone has picked up my case. It was the first change in status on the BCIS website since they received my fingerprint info in August 2002!

Anyway, once you receive your RFE details and have dates of response etc. please can you post the details on the RFE tracker in this forum? We started one a while ago to track everyone's process after RFE was issued.

Thanks and good luck!
Scotgirl :)

sure I will

Scotgirl..
Just wondering if you changed jobs since you r working in Texas and have a case in VSC.
I only hope that RFE cases will not end up with a transfer.
Best wishes.

ag28,

I have not changed jobs (I wish I had!!). My company asks for payback of legal fees if you leave within a certain amount of time after approval and they discontinue gc process altogether if you leave while pending.

In answer to your question though, my company is headquartered in New York and lawyers are also there. I imagine that is the reason for filing in Vermont. I believe all cases for my company are filed there.

My RFE was for standard things - tax return, W2s etc. for last year (2003) that were not included in the original submission of my documents because they were not available yet (docs submitted in July 2002). I thought that they would take these items, and approve.

Unfortunately that has not happened and I am now wondering if I will receive 2nd FP notice which will delay everything further. I hope not....

Fingers crossed for all July filers! :)

Hello,
New user to this forum.

My details:
RD: 07/30/02
ND: 08/02/02
FP: 09/23/02
renewed EAD once and almost ready for the 2nd time.

any idea what date is being processed?

Smiles

Welcome! Official processing times for I-485 are currently January 2002 (RD). (I believe this is correct).

Scotgirl

Update from My attorney; Good News

Hey Guys
I spoke to my attorney today and was told that BCIS is processing April 2002..

but I am not sure why it has'nt been officially released

lets hope things move fast...

Thanks

ben

Update from My attorney; Good News

Hey Guys
I spoke to my attorney today and was told that BCIS is processing April 2002..

but I am not sure why it has'nt been officially released

lets hope things move fast...

Thanks

ben

Thanks Ben! That is good news.

I e-mailed mine yesterday. She said she couldn't initiate status request because their official processing time is January 2001. However, I'm applying for 3rd EAD and AP this week so fingers crossed that that will trigger something....

Here's hoping for speedy approvals for everyone :)

Has anyone recd 2nd FP request yet

For most of us the FP has expired. I haven't seen any msgs on the board (July02 RD/ND) of anyone receiving the notification for the 2nd FP.
Is there anyone who has received 2nd FP notice?
Is BCIS firm on 2nd FP after 15 months of the 1st FP?

Thanks

Gujdho,

I was thinking of exactly the same thing. My fp was on aug 29 2002 and the results were posted on sep 10 2002, so it must have expired according to the 15 month rule. But so far no 2nd fp notice or 485 approval , I wonder what is going on ?

I think most of us are in the same boat.

From reading the VSC forum, it seems as if UCIS were trying to clear the backlog of cases before issuing 2nd FP notices. A lot of people who had their first FPs done in October 2002 were approved recently. Unfortunately, most of us had ours done in August 2002.

I have had no word on 2nd FP. Am about to apply for 3rd EAD and AP....

In case you guys haven't seen it - there's a good forum on the tracker page that gives weekly updates of processing at VSC. It shows the progress by EAC number (# of cases approved, transferred, RFEs sent etc). Very helpful I think.

My FP was also on Aug 29, 2002 and results were posted on Sep 10, 2002. Still no notice for FP2. My friend who is a May, 2002 filer got his FP2 notice recently, so maybe we should expect FP2 notice by March this year.

Hey guys,
My husband and me are july filers.Just to let you know that we recieved 2nd FP notice for march 4th 2004..
looks like they have started issuing fp notices to july 2002 filers.

details
RD:july 11th 2002
ND:july 15th 2002
FP1:sept 10th 2002
FP2 scheduled:march 4th 2004