JULY 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 11/16/2001)

Got FP Notice one friday the Nov 30, RD 23July, ND 05 Sep.

Hi,
  Has any one of you gone to Napervile (Chicago) INS Office for early FP ? I just want to find out whether they will do early FP or not.

Thanks
Rajesh

AP

Hi PCee,

Received the Advance Payrole approval by mail today for both me and my wife. Please update your records.

Thanks,
Ram.

EAD recd, FP completed

Received EAD on 12/3
FP scheduled: 12/7 at SFO
FP completed: 11/17 at SFO
RD: 7/30/01
ND: 9/10/01

INS Why me ???

EB3 RIR India
PD=06/98
MD=07/11
ND=08/28
AP=09/26
EAD=11/20
EAD Card Received=11/30

Still waiting for FP ?

Saab .

san jose FP address

Can you tell me the address to the San Jose FP center. I hear it is not the INS center but another place. Can any one help.
thanks

takeiteasy, here are SanJose ASC details.

takeiteasy,

SanJose FP ASC address is - 740 Story Road, Room # 15, SanJose, CA-95122.

BTW, Check out msg posted for you by PCee at 45.2

It refers to your past postings :-

"AVM says my case is APPROVED...
takeiteasy - 11:22pm Nov 23, 2001 EST

Hi guys,
  I checked AVM and it says case is approved..
ND 04/01
FP 08/27/01
WAC 01-150-XXXXX
 I didn\'t the approval notice yet. May be its in mail. they mail it on Nov 20th.

Thanks "

So it seems your case has been approved, then why FP now????

At what point after FP does the AVM change to reflect that FP has been done?

After FBI returns the FP results to INS, how long does it take for INS to update their system and resume processing?

Message Update

INS does batch process. During certain cycle they update all the fp. I do not know the timing.

I did my fp on 1st week of nov but the system got updated only on 16th. On 16th i saw most of the peoples message has changed.

So the answer, nobody knows, but it will happen soon.

Good luck

Anyone still waiting on EAD Card?

AVM updated with approval on 11/7. Still waiting for EAD card. should I send fax inquiry?
Pls help.

No Title

mine got approved on 11/6 and i got the EAD on 12/3. The AVM message also changed to Cards sent on 11/29 etc.. may be you can wait for a week or so...

EAD Card

Nikhil,
Did the AVM say "Card Sent on **/**" or " Aprroval notice sent on
**/**". Just curious. Mine says the latter and there is no sign of
the card being sent.

EAD message ...

interesting. there seem to be so many different messages!!

i i get the message: "after approving this case, ur card was ordered ..."

it does not say anything about an approval notice. is there a EAD approval notice? or will i get the card directly?

thanks

don\'t take my words literally

Hi Green

may be "Aprroval notice sent on " is correct. I didn\'t mean literally but the message said notice was sent on **.
Kr111...the messg \'ur card was ordered" generally changes to approval notice has been sent on some date. Approval notice comes with card to you directly.

No Title

first you will get that message. after 4 or 5 days they change the message to appeoved and we sent a notice on xxx date etc...
you will receive the receipt notice and card almost at the same time. It happened to me in the same way.

Thanks guys

I also noticed AVM msg changing from \'On Nov 7, your application 765 approved....\' to \'Approval notice sent on Nov 9....\'. I also recieved approval notice by 11/20. But, no card yet. It seems they release cards in batches. Just like FP notices. Will wait!!!!

Any Guess\'s on when will July guys start getting approvals?

i know some of the guys have done FP a month back. My best guess is,by gods grace, end of Jan or feb

Finger Prints...

Folks, Is there a number which you can call to find out when Finger Print call is going to come? The reason I am asking this is, I will be out of states from mid december to mid jan and afraid if the FP call comes during that time and really don\'t want to postpone it. Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ram.

Ram Mmummidi - On FP call

one copy of FP notice you will get at your current mailing address. Another copy will come to your Attorney\'s office. Best way to find out when your FP is scheduled would be to ask your Attorney to contact you in India to let you know when it is, once he receives it. and accordingly, you can apply for rescheduling it on later date when you come back. Just a thought!!!