JULY 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 11/16/2001)

Okay. It looks like , when it says pending review the case has been in the 2nd investigation. For ot

I heard from couple of the friends who got their cases to Pending review and in about a week time , it got changed to Processing has resumed.

Is that right, Srujs? In that case there is something to wait for, for folks with "Pending Revi

I am gonna check my msg tonight. My FP has been done for over a month now. The last time I checked it still said "FP Collected....Pending Review". Has anybody on this Board seen the message change from "...pending review" to "processing resumed"? If so please post details. Thanks.

Deerod , I think so , based on couple of my friends cases. Let me find out from the attorney tomorro

Srujs, it will help if you can find out approximate FP dates for your friends.

That way we can hopefully tell whether the msg change has been happening to very recent FP doers. I sincerely hope there is a pattern to it and not just INS folks experimenting with messages. I have always wondered what happens behind the scenes for an AVM msg to change. It is clear that all the various messages are standard canned messages. Having said that, either :
1) The computer updates the AVM to a standard message based on the milestone achieved. This would explain different message for FP doers in late October to Late Present. I mean the 2 diff msgs "Pending review" and "Processing resumed". But there are some folks who have not seen their msg change from the standard "975 to 999 days". Hmmm!
or ...
2) The human that performs a milestone task chooses from a pulldown msg menu and updates the msg. But, with this, there is a definite possibility that atleast some folks whose FP\'s were collected by INS after 11/20 would have had "FP collected...pending review" msg instead of the more recent "processing resumed" msg. What do you guys think?

dee rod , this is interesting. I have just seen a posting from \'hello\' like this.

hello:
FP collected, pending review etc on Nov 9th
This petition has been approved etc. on Nov 29th

For my friends the approx dates are like this
 FP Done on Nov 11:
 FP pending review on Nov 17
 FP processing resumed on Nov 26.

Just saw a posting from Randy , that it was not his 485 approved. It seems he assumed that getting a

So it is actually his EAD approved a few weeks ago and got his FP notice recently scheduled for Dec 26 2001 at Oakland

Yeah, Randy went AWOL over the weekend. I had bitten my nails to the quick before he confirmed his s

AVM Messages revisited

Hi. This is FYI.

My AVM message changed to " ... collected .. pending review"
today.

Recap : WAC-01-270-55xxx/EB-2/RIR/India/CSC; AP received but
no EAD; FP completed per INS schedule on Nov 30.

EAD CARD

Is there anybody still waiting on EAD card, approval date Nov 7, 2001 or before. My attorney says, if I dont recieve it by the end of next week, he will file for new application, for which I\'ll have to wait another 90 days. Please help.

INS rejects photographs

My EAD was approved on Nov 5th, but I never received a card. So I checked the AVM again and to my surprise the apprval message had changed to an RFE. Two days ago, the RFE was received and they needed two photographs.

Check the AVM again to see if the message has changed.

I checked AVM, Msg is still the same-- No signs of RFE yet

Naresh, it is strange that RFE issued after they approved your EAD.
My Attorney wants to file for new EAD, after sending fax inquiry. He said, fax inquiry may or may not get any response from them. So wait till end of this month.

Finger Prints call...

Hi PCee,

Today Dec 12th, 2001 me and my wife received the finger print calls scheduled to be done at Oakland ASC on Jan 17th, 2002. Please update your summary. I am planning on getting them done early. Will let you know as soon as I am done.

Thanks,
Ram.

RFE for EAD

As per AVM on 12/09/01 got RFE on EAD.
Any idea friends, what might be the reason

I got an RFE for EAD. They need a copy of I-797 approval notice of I-140 for me.

If you are derivative it could be a marriage certificate also.

AVM updated for FP Notice sent...

Following the lead posted earlier by PCee, I just checked and found the AVM mentioning that the FP notice for my wife and myself was mailed out today (I had checked yesterday too, and had got a negative message in this regard).
My details can be found in PCee\'s July Summary.