JULY 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 11/16/2001)

How do i know that ?

I am working in virginia .
Is it in norfolk,va or should it be done in CA as my company is based
there ?

Done FP today in San Jose

It was scheduled for Dec. 26 in Oakland. No questions asked. Very efficient service...was out of there in half an hour. Thanks Dee.

Wife recvd FP notice

Lawyer just informed that my wife has recvd FP notice scheduled for 12/27 in Oakland.
I have not recvd it yet. Any suggestions if I can go to the INS office/ASC and request a FP notice so that we can get it done together or is it simply better to wait it out ?

Any advantages in getting FP done early ?

FP Done

I did my FP today as per schedule at San Francisco.

No EAD yet. WAC-01-270-55xxx.

Please update summary.

Is any body out there who have not got AP with WAC-01-270-xxxxx

It seems that mine is not yet assighned to officer. Can any body tell me what should I do. ?

FP Notice Received ....Have a question

RD : 07/13/01
ND : 08/28/01
We\'ve received FP notice on 11/28 scheduled for 12/27 at Oakland.
Received AP.
EAD Approved. But, have n\'t received the cards yet.

Question :
FP notice shows Priority date as RD (which is 07/13/01). But, this is not our actual PD. Is this normal in FP notices or is this some thing that we need to be concerned about?

Thanks

EAD Approved 11/16 and Received Cards 11/30

My EAD was approved as per AVM on 11/16 and received cards for both me and my wife on 11/30

PD same as RD - very normal

Almost all the recent FP\'s have the same issue - Mine had the RD\'s in PD in FP\'s too - Dont worry - Take it easy!!

Raman..

Received EAD

WAC 01-268
RD: 07/05/01
ND: 08/28/01

EAD Apvd. Received mine and my wife\'s today Dec. 1st. It took about 10 days from approval to getting the cards. Waiting for FP notice in San Jose. Got Advance Parole at the end of September.

No Title

Got the EAD for my wife and myself.
Does anybody know whether we can apply Social Security Number for my wife? Anybody had this kind of experience and heard about it?
Any input will be appreciated.

Yes you can

You can go with the EAD and apply for a social security number right away. My wife did this with her interim EAD, it is a very painless process.You can go to www.ssa.gov to find the office nearest you, you can download and print the form from the site, or fill out a form at the office (it is very short and easy application). Good luck.

EAD Cards received

EAD Cards received 11/30 . Still waiting for FP .
Is FP notices delayed for VA/MD Residents ?

Thanks
Sathish

FP completed ahead of schedule

Recvd FP notice for self and for spouse on 11/30.
FP scheduled for 12/27 in Oakland, CA
FP completed on 12/1 in San Jose , CA ASC

WAC # : 01-269-xxxxx

syogi-for ur AP question

I had a similar situation with my AP. All APs with WAC-01-270 were gettign approved except mine. So I called the 949 number and managed to speak to an IIO. She told me the same thing that my case was not even assigned to an officer.
And she suggested that I fax a letter to the INS office saying that its been more then 70 days since my AP was recvd by INS and why there is a delay in approving the AP.
I faxed the letter to INS and I don\'t know if that helped in anwyay or not. But my AP was approved on Nov 2(3 weeks after I faxed the letter).
I would say fax a letter to them. At least it will bring your case to their attention, if it buried somewhere way down.