JULY 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 11/16/2001)

Did any one called IIO regarding your FPs (who did FP in November)? I called FBI and came to know th

EAD and address change

My EAD was approved on 11/16 and mailed on 11/23.
I have not received it yet. I was wondering whether
it is because I moved. Does EAD get forwarded like
regular mail? Does anybody know?

Green Desi, How do you know your EAD was mailed on 11/23

Does AVM message changes..... or have you spoken with IIO on this.

FP/EAD

FP Notice rcvd: 10/26
Scheduled and Done FP: 11/27 (today)
EAD approved as per AVM: 11/20 (card not rcvd)

EAD card

Hi Guys,

My EAD was approved 11/05. My wife received her EAD card on 11/16. I have however not received it yet.

Could anyone let me know as to what should be done ??

AVM updated today for my I485: Result of the finger prints was received and the processing is resume

EAD Card received..

Hi PCee,

Received EAD cards on 11/21 for me and my wife. Please update your records. Still waiting for AP and Finger Print call.

Phoenix FP done early - Schd 12/7 - Done 11/27

I and my wife got our FP\'s done today - Very good service at Phoenix -Extremely friendly. No questions asked regarding FP early - Very thorough in their work - made sure that the FP\'s are fine.

What is the next step in checking the status -FBI or AVM and how soon? Any experiences on this step..

Thanks,

Raman..

AP approved 11/13, FP: 12/14 sch, 11/21 done

My and my wife\'s APs were approved on 11/13 and we got our FP notices on 11/20, scheduled for 12/14. We did the FP before schedule on 11/21. We are in Phoenix, AZ.

The AVM, as of 11/27 night, still saying "FP notice was sent on 11/16 ..."

Anybody who applied in San Francisco in July got FP notice yet? Things just don\'t seem to be movin

Finger Prints...

Folks, Is there a number which you can call to find out when Finger Print call is going to come? The reason I am asking this is, I will be out of states from mid december to mid jan and afraid if the FP call comes during that time and really don\'t want to postpone it. Any info will be appreaciated.

Thanks,
Ram.

Received FP but no info about the EAD.

But last week reveived a RFE for my wife to send 2 photographs of my wife . Any comments please ..

RD 07/27/01
ND 09/10/01.

AP and EAD Approved

Checked AVM today, here is the current status:

AP - Approved on 11/27, notice awaited.
EAD - Approved on 11/28, card awaited.
485 - FP Done, Approval from FBI awaited.

Just Received FP notice. WAC 275 in San Francisco.

Scheduled for Oakland on 12/27. Can we do it early? If not in Oakland then anywhere else?