• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

JULY 15 Re-draw Maybe Cancelled!!!!

Hmmmmmm!!!!!! this is getting interesting by the day. I am folding my hands, and watching as the episode unfolds hahahaha

Hmmmmmm!!!!!! this is getting interesting by the day. I am folding my hands, and watching as the episode unfolds hahahaha
Just dance. Lalalala :)

Class action complaint for declaratory and injunctive relief and petition for writ of mandamus.
[...]
120. Statute and regulations' express specification of the circumstances under which a petition may be voided necessarily excludes the possibility that there may be other ways of voiding petitions as per the doctrine of "Expression unius, exclusio alterus" (Brunswitz vs. Wyeth LLC, 131 S.Ct. 1068, 1070). As such, the Department has acted in excess of statutory and regulatory authority.

Monetary damages are not available due to sovereign immunity (Hubbard vs. E.P.A., 949 F.2d 453, 470).
Hm... What about this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovere...ted_the_states.27_Eleventh_Amendment_immunity

The federal government and nearly every state have passed tort claims acts allowing them to be sued for the negligence, but not intentional wrongs of government employees. The common-law tort doctrine of respondeat superior makes employers generally responsible for the torts of their employees

You guys are becoming 'lawyers' here, arguing and re-arguing; speculating and re-speculating; hashing and re-hashing as things unfold. Ladies and gents, let the court decide or at best still let oig and dos reach a compromise.

We need to wait to see what the judge is going to decide concerning the injunction on the 12th which is 6 days away!!!yikes