JULY 01 RD FILERS TRACKER by MILK

List Updated

People with the AVM message of \'REVIEW\' looks like hitting jackpot. So far 2 approvals while the AVM still plays \'REVIEW\' shitty message.

Some thoughts to share.So far I\'ve seen trend for the last few months:
1. Each month\'s approvals starts with the RD towards the end of the month.

2. Approvals speed picks up the following month after the first approval shows in the previous month (Ex For July RD Filers, the approval speed will pick from April onwards)

NOT going to India....and.......Milk, am I in your list yet?

Milk and all other who replied my query regardign going to India.
I have decided not to goto India as I do not wish to take any unnecessary risk. Btw, my wife and son(citizen) are already in India and she is having valid AP. I hope she does not have problem coming back, however I have loaded her with all paerworks.
Milk: did u add me to your list yet?
VSC, EB3, NJ
RD : 05/16/2001
ND : 07/30/2001
FP : 11/27/2001
Processing Resumed on : 12/31/2001

I heard the magic word "approval" today!(03/21/02). RD : 07/30/01

I heard the magic word "approval" today!.
Here are my details
PD : 02/09/00
RD : 07/30/01
ND : 09/21/01
FP : 12/15/01
AD : 03/21/02
Eac# : eac-01-276-xxxxx
EB2,Boston India
I140 approved(19th July 2001) for CP But applied AOS
At 03/21/02 2Pm, I checked the message and it was
"FP recieved and our pending Review".

Again, I checked at 3:10PM and I heard the approved magic word.

Wish you guys all the best.

Congrats

and you prooved my point which I said couple of hours ago.
You are the 3rd on this list to get the approval while the AVM still plays \'REVIEW\' message.

Guys/Gaals

People with AVM message \'REVIEW\' are high probables for the next approval off this list.

Amar, you are a MAY RD guy

why haven\'t u got the approval yet? Did u talk to IIO about ur case?
May be that is why I didn\'t add your name into the list.

Another July filer KOngara

Hi

My details:

RD 7/5/02
Nd 8/21/02
FP 12/21/01
EB3 India
status: Finger prints received and processed resumed on Jan. 10th.

What do you mean?

Hey Milk,
My Received Date is 05/16/2001 which is the day they RECEIVED my application.
I am confused.... between Received Date and Receipt Date and Notice Date... What date does RD stands for?

And when you say IIO, who should I call and talk to?
Please reply.
Thank you.

Moora

Milk,

Could you add my name in the july filers list

PD 07/10/2000 ,INDIA, EB2
RD 07/30/2001
FP 01/12/2002

Thanks

None with ND in first three weeks of August,2001 got approved

Though we are seeing approvals for ND\'s of late August and early
Sep. Only cases with middle three digits of EAC# >250 are getting
approved. Any clues guys?

Amar, There shouldn\'t be any confusion

Since this process is simple

You mail your 485 application to the service center (VSC).
They stamp the package on the day it is received physically at the service center (This is the RECEIVED DATE).
Depends on the mail load, they will open your package sometime later (anywhere from 1 day - 2 months) and
enter your information into the computer system. Once they enter the info into the computer, they will issue a
notice to this effect saying that your applicaion has been received on so and so date (Recevied Date) and send u
a notice (Notice Date, it is the date of the computer entry of your applicaion and the notice generation)

There is some argument here among the people about the way VSC prioritize the processing. Is it by ND or RD?

But time has prooven and I stronly believe that they prioritize by the Received Date RD.

So that makes you a MAY RD Filer. Now VSC officially says that they are processing Apr 01 cases, where as we see
lot of July RD case\'s approval too. Thats why I said, you should have gotten the approval a while ago when the first
May approval appeared on this forum.

Call VSC @ 802 527 4913, and check to see if everything is ok with your app (like FP results, 140 etc)

July Filer

PD 02/99,RD-07/06/01,ND-08/20/01,FP done -12/21/01,FP resumed on 01/17/02 STATE-NJ

I called IIO

Milk,
Thank you for your explanation and the reply. The dates ARE what I thought they were.
Btw, I called VSC and spoke to a representative and she told me as of today they are processing cases for May 15, 2001 Receive Date and mine(May 16, 2001) should be processed sometime next week. So, it sounds to me that they are going by the day they Received the application. Unless the whole thing is random there...

Milk, can you add me to your list?

RD 7/5/01
ND 8/20/01
PD 2/26/00
FP 12/21/01
EAD/AP Aug\'01
EB3/India
EAC-01-250-xxxxx

Rajesh

Thanks for helping with the pointers to other approvals. But you have to realize that there are some
immature peopel outthere on this forum, they post messages with fake approvals just for fun. If a person
post the approval from right off this list, it will be added right away to the approval list.

Otherwise, I will just look at the user\'s history to see if he/she is consistent with the dates and all.
If he/she posting for the first time, I will wait for a day or two, TO see whether they come back and answer
any questions, and if not I will treat it as a fake approval.

FYi, I am just compiling this list for the approvals/pending posted on this forum or if anyone posts
their freind\'s approval with readiness to answer any questions.
 It makes us to get with them if we have any questions.

Anyway, I will get to the approval that you posted to see if they are fake or not and then add to the list

Thanks again for the help.

Anybody got approval here had 140 from a different center

I heard that if the 140 center is different than the case can be delayed for communication from the 140 center for details.

Some info about current processing date..

Some sites I went showed 04/01/01 as the applications that INS is processing now.
When I spoke to an IIO he said they are now processing May/15 th. So offcially they are processing may/15