JULY 01 RD FILERS TRACKER by MILK

milk, Please update with the latest approvals...today is a good day i guess as far as the july appro

thought ours is not getting approved this week toooooo .

List updated

rigate,Your RD and mine are just one day apart. We will have to wait the next week to start, I guess. Hopefully, we will get our approvals by end of next week.

manGC

VSC needs to post the latest official processing times. The timings that you were looking at the sites are from the last month bulletin from VSC. They are over due to update the timings. I guess, this time they will update it to May 15 (just like you been informed by IIO)

Milk, please add me to your list....thanks.

I actually posted my details yesterday. But some how my user name came as \'operations\'. I am not sure why. Perhaps because I did it from another computer. Any way here are my details again..

RD 7/5/01
ND 8/20/01
PD 2/26/00
FP 12/21/01
AP/EAD 8/24/01
EB3/India/NJ
EAC-01-250-xxxxx
AVM says \'results of FP review were received on Jan 17 and the process has resumed.......\'

I WONDER ALL APPROVALS ARE NON-RIR

CAN SOMEBODY CONFIRM THIS.

IF IT IS RIR CASE,ARE THEY WAITING TO PROCESS THE CASE AS TO DO MORE INQUIRY IN TO CASE

Any new approvals added to the Milky Way ?

Wondering if there is any good news for the members of Milky Way ?

I WONDER ALL APPROVALS ARE NON-RIR(CORRECTED FOR EB3)

CAN SOMEBODY CONFIRM THIS.
IF IT IS RIR CASE AND EB3,ARE THEY WAITING TO PROCESS THE CASE AS TO DO MORE INQUIRY IN TO CASE

A question to vrs2002

First I would like to congratulate you for approval of ur application. It is interesting that we don\'t see any posintg throu your account other than this approval msg. Means you just created ur acount to post your approval. This raise question about ur info to be authentic.

No offence pls.

--rohan

New Jersey I485 filers

Is there anybody from New Jersey who has
RD 07/20 or later & has
FP in 01/2002

and has recieved APPROVAL.

I find that on Milks july list there are a number of people who haven\'t mentioned their EB or State.

Request all those who are regulars at this thread to please
update /complete your info.

AN OBSERVATION (pls correct me if i am wrong)
Looks like till now AP for NJ RD hasen\'t moved beyond 07/16 and all FPs for the same have been in December 2001.

Does this mean there is a separate officer based on state ?

Milk, Pl. add me to July list

RD 7/19/01
ND 9/4/01
PD 06/08/99
FP 11/28/01
EB3/India
EAC-01-261-xxxxx
AVM \'results of FP review were received on Jan 11 and the process has resumed.......\'

another

PD - 03/27/2000
RD - 07/27/2001
ND - 09/14/2001
FP - 11/27/2001
EAC-01-263-xxxxx

Can some one please tell me what is the estimated date or a guess date to get assigned/approval date for the avove case details..Thanks

Updated List

Hoping for more approvals this week, ofcourse that includes me also
(7/5 RD)

Thanks

add me to your list....thanks.

hi milk,

user_id:r2b
EB3/PA/India
pd: 7/1999
rd: 7/30/2001
nd: 9/30/2001
fp: 1/15/2002
eac : 278

thanks , hope we all get approvals very soon...
r2b