• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

January VB numbers released!!!

That is not a real number. That is a nick number. 105628 is the total amount of winners in dv-13 and obeezyp took this number as a nicknumber in it's name. Real numbers continued until 97005 or so. Including kenians

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not a real number. That is a nick number. 105628 is the total amount of winners in dv-13 and obeezyp took this number as a nicknumber in it's name. Real numbers went until 97005 or so. Including kenians

I thought so because I checked it my self on caec site and it didn't go through ! And like u say it is obeezyp !
Just didn't want to mention his name but u are right . Just by the way what was the highest cn from last year dv for af?

i will introduce u as a Dv expert haha is it ok to u ?
Sorry dude. I had higher expectations of you. I was hoping that a person that's familiar with the German Tank Problem would argue more reasonably.

Wow. If we were to make up assumptions as we go, we could support any type of argument. That's not a scientific approach.

Dude, what kind of summarization is that? Lo and behold. You are haphazardly removing data as duplicate? If we were to do that what would become of the Probabilities theory?

Who says if you see 8xxx and then again 8xxx they are duplicate and should be counted as one? Maybe one was 8136 and the other 8776. (you are actually counting 5 of them as one)

My friend, your credibility is at real jeopardy here all of a sudden. I really hope that you revisit your approach. You are very knowledgeable in DV cases and I really like to count on your arguments as well.

Are you going to introduce me as who? As a scientist who is going to do some investigation? Or as who?

Has anyone who's current received the 2nd NL yet?
Also, I read obeezyp's testimony, are you guys saying it was fake?

i just received my second letter and my Interview Appointment. Thank u Simon, u were my lucky guy for today. i dont know how to thank u.

Look at you speaking American English already. :)

Is awesome as popular in Britain as it is in the US?

No, but I have spent so long in and out of the US that many British people think my accent is American. I am sort of "mid Atlantic".

Hi BRITSIMON

10q for ur Quick answer for our question....to day my status is updated..& I got my 2nd notification letter..

sorry can u send it again i didnt know about it so i didnot allow now send it again i will let u join
Sorry dude. I had higher expectations of you. I was hoping that a person that's familiar with the German Tank Problem would argue more reasonably.

Wow. If we were to make up assumptions as we go, we could support any type of argument. That's not a scientific approach.

Dude, what kind of summarization is that? Lo and behold. You are haphazardly removing data as duplicate? If we were to do that what would become of the Probabilities theory?

Who says if you see 8xxx and then again 8xxx they are duplicate and should be counted as one? Maybe one was 8136 and the other 8776. (you are actually counting 5 of them as one)

My friend, your credibility is at real jeopardy here all of a sudden. I really hope that you revisit your approach. You are very knowledgeable in DV cases and I really like to count on your arguments as well.

OK. I have just requested access to the group under the name of Hope Fool

sorry can u send it again i didnt know about it so i didnot allow now send it again i will let u join OK.OK. I have just requested access to the group under the name of Hope Fool

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry can u send it again i didnt know about it so i didnot allow now send it again i will let u join OK.OK. I have just requested access to the group under the name of Hope Fool
The group is no longer visible since yesterday night