• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

January VB numbers released!!!

Really interesting. The numbers given to me (and also emailed to Rayme) had a limit on Uzbekistan. That is NOT there on the online release. Odd.

So u got even hidden infos about special cut offs for uzbekistan proves to me that u did an extraodinary job.

I notice there has been no sign of PitBull since he came in here running his mouth about Eu being at 20K

I notice there has been no sign of PitBull since he came in here running his mouth about Eu being at 20K

But if you check his profile you will notice that he was logged on this morning around 2am. Coincidentally, a couple of hours before I was banned....

Sirpercy aka britsimon why its different than one mailled to me about uzbekistan???

It is a very good question. The online one is not actually the "official release". Indeed there is a disclaimer that says the following:-

"Disclaimer: Online versions of the Visa Bulletin are for informational purposes only and every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy. Any questions regarding a cut-off date for a specific month can often be confirmed by consulting an official copy of the Visa Bulletin, available upon request from the Visa Office. "

So I think it is a mistake on the online version...

It is a very good question. The online one is not actually the "official release". Indeed there is a disclaimer that says the following:-

"Disclaimer: Online versions of the Visa Bulletin are for informational purposes only and every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy. Any questions regarding a cut-off date for a specific month can often be confirmed by consulting an official copy of the Visa Bulletin, available upon request from the Visa Office. "

So I think it is a mistake on the online version...

I just wonder how do they feel?!! The ones that called u charlaton? When u anounced the numbers two days ago!

Sir Percy Blakeney from "The Scarlet Pimpernel"? Just curious...

Exactly right. Well done! Your prize is that I am magically making you current for the month of February - and in your interview you will have the easiest time!

From Wikipedia:-

"Sir Percy is a wealthy English baronet who rescues individuals sentenced to death by the guillotine. He soon reveals himself to be a master of disguise, an imaginative planner, a formidable swordsman and a quick-thinking escape artist. With each rescue he taunts his enemies by leaving behind a card showing a small flower—a scarlet pimpernel. The identity of the Scarlet Pimpernel thus becomes a topic of widespread popular interest and the hero himself becomes the subject of an international manhunt by the French revolutionary authorities. To hide his true identity, Sir Percy presents himself in everyday life as a dim-witted, foppish playboy. His secret is kept by a band of friends known as the League of the Scarlet Pimpernel. The league operates as an undercover team in enacting Sir Percy's rescue plans."

Exactly right. Well done! Your prize is that I am magically making you current for the month of February - and in your interview you will have the easiest time!

From Wikipedia:-

"Sir Percy is a wealthy English baronet who rescues individuals sentenced to death by the guillotine. He soon reveals himself to be a master of disguise, an imaginative planner, a formidable swordsman and a quick-thinking escape artist. With each rescue he taunts his enemies by leaving behind a card showing a small flower—a scarlet pimpernel. The identity of the Scarlet Pimpernel thus becomes a topic of widespread popular interest and the hero himself becomes the subject of an international manhunt by the French revolutionary authorities. To hide his true identity, Sir Percy presents himself in everyday life as a dim-witted, foppish playboy. His secret is kept by a band of friends known as the League of the Scarlet Pimpernel. The league operates as an undercover team in enacting Sir Percy's rescue plans."

Wow !
My self I thought of van percy the striker ! :eek: