• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

January VB numbers released!!!

Sir Percy Blakeney from "The Scarlet Pimpernel"? Just curious...

Exactly right. Well done! Your prize is that I am magically making you current for the month of February - and in your interview you will have the easiest time!

From Wikipedia:-

"Sir Percy is a wealthy English baronet who rescues individuals sentenced to death by the guillotine. He soon reveals himself to be a master of disguise, an imaginative planner, a formidable swordsman and a quick-thinking escape artist. With each rescue he taunts his enemies by leaving behind a card showing a small flower—a scarlet pimpernel. The identity of the Scarlet Pimpernel thus becomes a topic of widespread popular interest and the hero himself becomes the subject of an international manhunt by the French revolutionary authorities. To hide his true identity, Sir Percy presents himself in everyday life as a dim-witted, foppish playboy. His secret is kept by a band of friends known as the League of the Scarlet Pimpernel. The league operates as an undercover team in enacting Sir Percy's rescue plans."

Of course! I should have known you would pick a new user name based on something like that, :rolleyes:, you egotistic maniac! :mad:

p.s. of course you know I'm kidding ((())) ........ much love!

That's actualy sad for the uzbecs coz some of them will see their cn currant while its actualy not! Or do u guys think they perhaps cancelled the speacial cut off on that country ?!

That's actualy sad for the uzbecs coz some of them will see their cn currant while its actualy not! Or do u guys think they perhaps cancelled the speacial cut off on that country ?!

I'm not 100% sure. we will soon be able to see the official release (it is posted in various places). In the email KCC sent to Rayme they mention the Uzbekistan limit, so it was real enough - but I suppose they might have reconsidered in the last couple of days. My money would be on a mistake on the website announcement...

SirPercy, you from a computer game.:D

Where is Uzbekistan? I hope you do not Pittbul:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel sorry for people with high CN, they see them, but them no.:(

I feel bad for people with high case numbers also - I think this is going to be a tough year. Sloner, this slow progress worries me even about the predictions I have been giving - and yours are generally higher than mine - are you worried?

I feel we are in the dark, in DV13 at least we have CEAC data to help us understand more about the progress.

OK I just now called KCC - there is a limit on Uzbekistan of 13900. The USCIS website is incorrect.

Britsimon - more accurate the USCIS and still he gets banned! Sheesh!

I feel bad for people with high case numbers also - I think this is going to be a tough year. Sloner, this slow progress worries me even about the predictions I have been giving - and yours are generally higher than mine - are you worried?

Remeber guys they took nearly 35% extra sellectees this year so high cn are risky we said that from the beggining! Now we never know if by any chance we hit big holes in front and lot of failures! We might all laugh and give sloner a prize !

OK I just now called KCC - there is a limit on Uzbekistan of 13900. The USCIS website is incorrect.

Britsimon - more accurate the USCIS and still he gets banned! Sheesh!

Lol just becarefull u might also get the same sentence as britsimon ;-)

Remeber guys they took nearly 35% extra sellectees this year so high cn are risky we said that from the beggining! Now we never know if by any chance we hit big holes in front and lot of failures! We might all laugh and give sloner a prize !

I would love to be proven wrong. No sad people - visas for all and a prize for Sloner. If only...

Lol just becarefull u might also get the same sentence as britsimon ;-)

LOLOL

of course. I hope all will end well for the high numbers.

totally disappointed...... Dear Percy(Simon), Sloner, According to the latest VB what is your idea about up to which range of CN will they be able to interview in ASIA?

totally disappointed...... Dear Percy(Simon), Sloner, According to the latest VB what is your idea about up to which range of CN will they be able to interview in ASIA?

We will have to wait and see how much the numbers jump in the next few visa bulletins. I'm still hopeful for your number range (18k I believe), but it is close to where the global cutoff will hit. I truly hope you will be on the right side of the cut off! We will be waiting and hoping along with you for better movement in the numbers...

min 17-19000. max current in september. Individual cutt-off Nepal with ~7500-8500.