• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

January VB numbers released!!!

Disappointed and Worried!!!!

Hi Guys!!
I am from Nepal with the case number of around 12k.Looking at the current slow progression of cut off number, i just want to know what is the chance that my case number will be current? Even if the cn around 12k becomes current from Asia, what is the chance that the 7% country limit will hit, as Nepal has lot more selectee this year than previous years?Once again, i want a reliable answer...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys!!
I am from Nepal with the case number of around 12k.Looking at the current slow progression of cut off number, i just want to know what is the chance that my case number will be current? Even if the cn around 12k becomes current from Asia, what is the chance that the 7% country limit will hit, as Nepal has lot more selectee this year than previous years?
Hi! probability of the numbers 12000 did not get an interview high.

relax folks
be sure , every-everybody will have his interview ,
....in the Heaven consulate

God will give to everybody his own , personal cut-off ;)

Sir percy any news from admins?

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry , i've changed

any bad news contains a good one
due to ban , "today Britsimon more popular then Jesus " :) or even John Lennon

OK I just now called KCC - there is a limit on Uzbekistan of 13900. The USCIS website is incorrect.

Britsimon - more accurate the USCIS and still he gets banned! Sheesh!

The website announcement now shows the Uzbekistan limit at 13900.

We will have to wait and see how much the numbers jump in the next few visa bulletins. I'm still hopeful for your number range (18k I believe), but it is close to where the global cutoff will hit. I truly hope you will be on the right side of the cut off! We will be waiting and hoping along with you for better movement in the numbers...

Yes i am in the range of 18k... Thank u SirPercy.....Keep in touch... Also Welcome back great Siomon....... :)
Thanks Sloner... according to u... i am safe.......... :)

Interview High Number

Britsimon, welcome back. When do you think AF81*** would be current based on this year VB progress?

Thank you

Britsimon, welcome back. When do you think AF81*** would be current based on this year VB progress?

Thank you

Last year that would have been current in August (81200 cutoff) and after 5 months we are almost exactly where we were last year - so August is a good bet. If numbers speed up (and I hope they do) there is a chance for July, but it would take some very dramatic jumps to get there by July...

would there be special cut off for nepal next month?
There would not be special cutoff for Nepal because the case numbers of Nepal is uniformly distributed upto 13k, some claimed 14k, 15k n one claimed 22k. If all Iranian have CN below 9k there would be maximum probability for special cutoff!!!anyway, VB should increase as a speed of rabbit.