Jan-2003 Interview Tracker - Mumbai

Originally posted by bsoni
ranen,

taxes and all that after returning back. however i am not sure i would be able to take w-2 with me on dec. 31 when i am leaving.

-b.

=============
Sounds logical for your case. Probably, I'll take w-2 only.

Have you enquired of your Pkt-4 yet ?

cheers!!
Ranen

VenkatCNV,
You have crossed the thread - :) Anyway, GOOLUCK to you and all other going for Jan Interview at Chennai !!

CHEERS!!
Ranen

From http://usembassy.state.gov/mumbai/wwwhappt.html

Total # candidates short-listed for Jan-2003 interview (employment based category only) - 42

Thing to Notice all are scheduled at 9:30AM - :)

# of candidate
to be
interviewed interview_date
2 1/2/03 9:30:00 AM
3 1/6/03 9:30:00 AM
3 1/7/03 9:30:00 AM
2 1/8/03 9:30:00 AM
1 1/9/03 9:30:00 AM
2 1/13/03 9:30:00 AM
2 1/14/03 9:30:00 AM
3 1/15/03 9:30:00 AM
3 1/16/03 9:30:00 AM
3 1/17/03 9:30:00 AM
3 1/21/03 9:30:00 AM
2 1/22/03 9:30:00 AM
2 1/23/03 9:30:00 AM
3 1/24/03 9:30:00 AM
2 1/27/03 9:30:00 AM
1 1/28/03 9:30:00 AM
2 1/29/03 9:30:00 AM
3 1/30/03 9:30:00 AM

cheers!!
Ranen

Hello Ranen,

You do a great job with numbers and statistics. I think you are Mohandas Menon of CP field.... Keep it up.

Great Work...... :)

confirmed medical tests for CP. The documents, I was asked to bring are ...

Original Passports, photocopy of first page, original appointment letter, 2 passport size photographs

now tell me, this passport size photographs are the photographs as taken in India or as taken here at wall greens. will wallgreens photographs qualify as pass port photographs.

bsoni,
Where are you doing medical ? I'll be doing at Hinduja. They wanted 3 P/P-size photos. and Rs 1700 cash for each adult. No credit card. I'll be doing medical on 1/20/03.
cheers!!
Ranen

Hinduja does accept Credit Card. You can pay cash or credit card. Hinduja is a good place to get your medicals done at. Especially if you live in central mumbai.

Cost is Rs.1700

Cheers,
Bapa

Bapa,

I can see that you are on line.

Good luck with your interview on 23rd.

Wish you a very happy new year too!

Can you take a look at Shri Iyengar's query about sending
documents to Consulate by himself and guide him?

Raju.

Originally posted by Bapa
Hinduja does accept Credit Card. You can pay cash or credit card. Hinduja is a good place to get your medicals done at. Especially if you live in central mumbai.

Cost is Rs.1700

Cheers,
Bapa

===================
This is certainly another information !! As the gents made my appointment told me only Cash is accepted, no credit card.
cheers!!
Ranen

Bapa,
I'm sorry to ask a favor from u -
If possible can you please send me the address/telephone no. of a good hotel near Hinduja.
THANKS in ADVANCE !!
cheers!!
Ranen

most probably i will get my medicals done at breach candy because of proximity to my own studio and consulate.

i know it is stupid question, but i have question about passport photographs, will wallgreens photographs work ...

The most decent hotel near Hinduja is Hotel Kohinoor next to Siddhi Vinayak in Prabhadevi. Hinduja is 4 km, Consulate is 8 km and Airport is 15 km. Decent hotel and moderately priced. Will post the number once when i get it.

But you can search Google.com for Hotel Kohinoor.

Thanks,
Bapa

Originally posted by bsoni
i know it is stupid question, but i have question about passport photographs, will wallgreens photographs work ...

=============================
You are talking about medical - right ? I hope it should. Even they can provide you immigration photo too !!
cheers!!
Ranen

Originally posted by Bapa
The most decent hotel near Hinduja is Hotel Kohinoor next to Siddhi Vinayak in Prabhadevi. Hinduja is 4 km, Consulate is 8 km and Airport is 15 km. Decent hotel and moderately priced. Will post the number once when i get it.

But you can search Google.com for Hotel Kohinoor.

Thanks,
Bapa

===================
Thanks for the info. BEST OF LUCK !!!
cheers!!
Ranen

bsoni,
When r u heading for hamara desh ?
Have you got ur employment letter yet ? I am going to take one notarized copy of the employment letter and another xerox copy.
cheers!!
Ranen

got notarized employment letter, did notarized I-134, got copy of DS-230 part I, copy of I-140, copy of check for $335, copy of labour, and copy of RFE/RFIs during I-140

going out on 31st dec.