Jan 2002 Tracker

No Title

Almost everyone who filed in Oct 2001 / Nov 2001 and most of Dec 2001 have been cleared.. VSC is now even doing Late Dec - Early Jan 2002 cases.. Do you have your EAC # ?

Did automated inquiry

Thanks Moulin.
I did automatic inquiry and it says "We have sent you notice on Nov 29 require additional evidence.Notice itself explains everything."
Does it take long while?I believed Oct 2001 cases already have been processed .Do they go back again to process my case after submitting all require documents or they will make it pending case?
Pls reply

called VSC, app received Jan/10, is this called RD? so what is ND?

still waiting, said need to wait for 150-240 something.
anyone please briefly answer my question here, what is AD,RD,ND etc...
I appreciated.
will post my case states as it goes ....

definitions

AD-approval date, nd:notice date and rd: receipt date. RD is when they actually receive it but the service centers send you a notice of receipt that they have received your package which is the notice date. Hope this helps.

AG28..I am close to your RD

AG28, I have my EB3 applicaiton. The AVM says INS recd my case on Jan 16th, now is this RD, or ND. I do not have the Receipt as the Attorney just sent me the EAC#.

I hope if they move one day at a time, I should have mine by March 6th..hoping for the best

Still waiting

I am still waiting although someone with NIW and dt 1/8 has got his approved. I hope mine will be next :)

your ND might be later

Since your RD is 1/16 then the ND would be 2-3 days later. The ND is what counts.

Received Approval Notice for those approved on or after 12 Feb 2002 ?

Has any one received the approval notice for the approval date of 12 FEB 2002 or after. thanks

I140 applied - One question

We applied for I140 using Substitute Labor
RD - 01/17
ND: 01/22
No PD mentioned

I do not know the category. The 140 mentions \'Mem of Profession w/Adv Deg ,or of Exceptional Ability Sec 203(b) (2)\'
Does this mean EB2 or EB3?
(For our labor, the lawyer had applied in EB3)

Lawyer mentioned that 140\'s are slowing. IS that true? Any guess when mine will be approved?

thanks

congratulations

Finally you got it :).You were unnecessarily worried about it. Wish you good luck on the next stage.