Jan 2002 Tracker

No Title

\'Mem of Professional w/Adv Deg or of Exceptional ability\' means EB2. EB3 is "skilled worker (requiring at least 2 yrs of specialized training or experience).. Item e in Part II And this is the new (8/30) 140 forms where part F has now been deleted and joined with e.

BTW, no new Jan approvals ? Comeon people, lets get some 140\'s.

INS Data still says 80 - 100 days

Not sure about the AVM, but the "unofficial" data released by the INS on February 4th indicated that they were processing cases received by December 17, and the processing time was listed as 80 - 100 days. I have heard that this information is not always correct (they haven\'t processed my case with an RD of 12/14, for example) but they\'re at least reporting an 80-100 day range. Hope this helps.

Clarification for 485

Hi guys,
I am not familiar with 485 details; hence this ques.
My details:RD: 01/17, ND: 01/22
We have used the \'Substitute Labor\' appln for I-140 (EB2). Hence in the 140 receipt, the Priority Date is not mentioned. The lawyer has not told me the Priority Dt of the other person, but I guess it is \'2001 1st qtr\' (say 02/2001).

my ques is:
1. Assuming the 140 takes another month (say Apr 2002) and I apply for 485 immediately, how does the Priority Dt come into picture?
What date will INS use to process 485: 04/2002 or 02/2001?
Do I stand to gain from the 02/2001 PD? OR Will INS still consider the dt that I apply for 485?

appreciate the replies, thanks,

Question

In which cases Priority Date is not assigned on I140 receipt. I do not have Priority date on my Receipt. I am EB2 and I am sure my LC was cleared on my name only.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

No Title

Texas transfeeerrred cases are getting rd\'s like 2/26 and 2/27.. will our processing for normal vsc cases with earlier rd\'s be affected by these new (****ing) cases ?

I hope not

I expect VSC cases should be given preference and then the others should be evaluated. Again...that is my wishful thinking.

No Title

Hi sp7,

I think in case of substitute labor priorty date is the date you filed for I-140. But I don\'t think you need to worry immediately because as of now, everything is current.

Thanks
Virginia Boy

I-140 approved

NIW
ND:01/14
EAC 02-085-50***
AD:02/28
Called INS everyday. Today heard the AVM: this case has been approved at Feb.28, 2002.

ND 01/19/2002 approved as per http://instrack.sce.net/

I just saw that someone called Grace got approved

EB3
ND 01/19/2002

Now can someone tell if it says on AVM "your I-140 petition was reveived on 01/18/2002" does this mean RD is 01/18/2002 or ND is 01/18/2002. If this is clarified for me then will know what my ND is. All I got from my attorney is the EAC# when I asked,

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

How to get info

I am new in I140 stage. How to get the info about RD, ND and EAC # from VSC.

Thanks

Not Parents

Just to clarify parents cannot sign the affidavit as the affidavit itself contains the name of your parents.

Its ND

The actual receipt says the RD is earlier date and ND is later date. The AVM just mentions the ND

Hi Sam M

Actually whatever date you listen in AVM is your ND. If you have your receipt with you. You can check on your receipt they clearly wirte there. I think RD is receive date and that doesn\'t have any importance. ND is important.

I hope this info will help you... :)

Good Luck and keep in touch through this message board.

Hi Deep1

Actually once you apply for I140. You will get your receipt for I140 and on receipt you will get your EAC number and RD and ND is also written on it. Please contact your lawyer or if you are filing yourself then after applying for I140 wait for 10 to 15 days. You will receive I140 filing receipt.

Good Luck for I140 and GC process.

Any Idea about Progress at VSC for I140

Hi All,
Doesn anyone has any latest date of approval for I140 in VSC. I have been looking around and don\'t find any application approved after second week of Jan. I mean what\'s going on? If any further idea post it here. I see one entry on instracker.com who got approval and he filed on 1/19/02. But there are so many other people from Jan first and second week are still waiting....

Thanks and good luck to all.